Texas...UFO CUBE coming through a time portal???

I watch a lot of the shows on television about their research on UFO's where they go all over the world.... and they still believe this government is hiding the truth about them from us.

Where is the mainline news report on this?

Aerodynamically could there be anything less efficient then a cube?

Could be a box caught up in a updraft. No sense of size.

I once took a walk near some cliffs and I noticed something in the air coming down to the ground and it was a box, next thing I know it is 100s of feet in the air again. Don't know how long it did that, had to get back to work.

I watch a lot of the shows on television about their research on UFO's where they go all over the world.... and they still believe this government is hiding the truth about them from us.

Of course they do. They also tell of men in black. What good is having a good story if the government isn't trying to stop it?

The real truth is, we may be all alone.

We are not alone, but visitors damn sure don't visit in a box. Advanced civilizations would know boxes don't fly very well.

I think this is interesting. Did the box hit the earth, or disappear? It seemed to be falling as opposed to flying or hovering. It would be great to know the size of it. I don't know much about dark portals, but perhaps that is what kept this from burning up.

Ill bet this has been debunked.

If i cared to do a google search and collect

Its been the case too many times.

Forum List

Back