Texas, three more states on California’s banned travel list

The hater's are up early, must have been a call for a Right Wing Circle Jerk. Did The Donald send out the word, the Cry Baby in Chief continues to add to his enemies list, a state with more than 10% of our nation's population who rejected him as unfit to be POTUS is an obvious target.
California doesn't run the country. Go cry elsewhere.

This forum has turned into a one sided rightie pat each other on the back forum..... doesn't that get boring?

Funny I never hear any complaints when it is all the Lefties posting.

Anywooo I find that putting everyone ( every state into one category is bad and ignorant.

I think that it is just as stupid as

1. the cake makers trying to refuse making a cake because of a people who ordered it..

2. Or even worse the undertaker who refused to cremate a body because he was gay..

3 That chick o flic joint refusing gays

But: These jerks are making these decisions with tax payers money, not their own businesses..

Well, if you were devoutly religious you might understand not doing something which absolutely flies in the face of your beliefs! You might understand not voting for Trump, you might understand a Muslim woman not getting up and taking off all her robes and dancing naked, you might understand a Muslim not eating pork or holding his Koran with the wrong hand, you might understand an environmental activist not killing trees or polluting, but you just cannot understand a devout Christian not wishing to violate their core beliefs on sex and religion.

What was bad and ignorant was that rather than respect the choice of the business to define what kind of business they did or did not do, not so much as a reflection against you, but because THEIR ACTIONS of making the cake for gays was a violation of their beliefs AGAINST THEMSELVES, and simply respect that and go down the street to buy it elsewhere, they chose to file a discrimination lawsuit, and even worse, the Holder DOJ chose to punish these people for merely trying to live within the guidelines of their constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

Last edited:
The hater's are up early, must have been a call for a Right Wing Circle Jerk. Did The Donald send out the word, the Cry Baby in Chief continues to add to his enemies list, a state with more than 10% of our nation's population who rejected him as unfit to be POTUS is an obvious target.

No, it leads the country, the states in question ruin the country.

To my moderate and conservative friends. Consider spending your vacation dollars somewhere other than California.

Not a problem! :coffee:

But you don't mind taking California's taxes holding the United States up through troubled waters..

Oh yeah right Cali is saving the US....good grief

Now... I would love to move because it has gotten so expensive and crowded, I hate the heat and worry about earthquakes...But

This was in 2015 when people were still not able to get jobs in the other states..

If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

The high taxes and ubiquitous regulation critics cite when assailing Golden State government are proving no impediment to business and investment. They may even be a benefit, as public policy and people's preferences converge. Four of the world's 10 largest companies are based in California. Two of them -- Apple and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.
California Makes America's Economy Great

You just said it went against Trump. LOL, you're too stupid to understand your own words.

To my moderate and conservative friends. Consider spending your vacation dollars somewhere other than California.

But you don't mind taking California's taxes holding the United States up through troubled waters..

Oh yeah right Cali is saving the US....good grief

Now... I would love to move because it has gotten so expensive and crowded, I hate the heat and worry about earthquakes...But

This was in 2015 when people were still not able to get jobs in the other states..

If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

The high taxes and ubiquitous regulation critics cite when assailing Golden State government are proving no impediment to business and investment. They may even be a benefit, as public policy and people's preferences converge. Four of the world's 10 largest companies are based in California. Two of them -- Apple and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.

Cali is on the brink of a fiscal meltdown

Four of the world's 10 largest companies are based in California. Two of them -- Apple and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.
What a fluff piece. The monopolies are doing great because they are in bed with state and federal government. How deeply in debt does a state need to get before it shows up on your economics radar?

California is insolvent. They're asking for more taxes, too.

Yes, everyday someone raises something around here making it impossible for anyone to live here except for the very wealthy.

My town south of San Francisco has turned into snob plastic surgeryville...

I love the state of California, it is a beautiful place, too bad it is wasted on Californians. Somehow they keep reelecting these same people! If I lived in California, I would be wanting to get hoards of people together to drag these lawmakers out of their comfortable offices and strip the flesh from their bones with Abalone shells as in the ancient library of Alexandria. I know people who live there and they all seem to hate where the state is going in every regard, from Jerry Brown, illegal aliens, high taxes and cost of living, pollution, but somehow, the same politicians get reelected over and over.

This forum has turned into a one sided rightie pat each other on the back forum..... doesn't that get boring?

Anywooo I find that putting everyone ( every state into one category is bad and ignorant.

1. the cake makers trying to refuse making a cake because of a people who ordered it..

2. Or even worse the undertaker who refused to cremate a body because he was gay..

But: These jerks are making these decisions with tax payers money, not their own businesses..
The government runs the state, that's what people are referring to when the say California.

1. You are clueless about the issue. You want government to force people into commerce they do not want. That's unAmerican.

2. ...and? Go somewhere else.

3. Never heard of that one. Do you have a source? How did they know someone was gay? Dude was sucking on a drumstick?

1. Hey did I say that the government should force ? No.... I just said that it is stupid.

2. Somewhere cool, but I could never get my husband to move ever.

3. Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Fans fight back over anti-gay marriage row | Daily Mail Online

good. now stop the fuckers from moving here too. we've got more than enough of 'em running around screwing shit up.

besides that - you do what you want in your own state but stop telling other people how to live. that's the shit that gets irritating as hell.

California is restricting publicly funded travel to four more states because of recent laws that leaders here view as discriminatory against gay and transgender people.

All totaled, California now bans most state-funded travel to eight states.

The new additions to California’s restricted travel list are Texas, Alabama, Kentucky and South Dakota.

They join Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee as states already subjected to the ban.

California Attorney Xavier Becerra announced the new states at a Thursday press conference, where he was joined by representatives from ACLU Northern California and Equality California.

“We will not spend taxpayer dollars in states that discriminate,” Becerra said.

California’s Legislature last year voted to restrict state-funded travel to states with laws that allow businesses to deny services to gay and transgender people.

California’s law gained attention after North Carolina enacted its so-called “bathroom bill,” which prevented local governments from adopting anti-discrimination ordinances and required that people using bathrooms in public buildings choose the restroom that corresponds to their gender at birth.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott this month signed a law that allows child welfare providers to deny services because of “sincerely held religious beliefs,” a provision that critics interpreted as permitting adoption agencies to deny services to gay families.

Alabama and South Dakota were added to California’s listed of banned states because of similar adoption-related laws. The California Department of Justice said Kentucky’s Senate Bill 17 allows student-run organizations in schools to discriminate against classmates.

The California law includes exemptions for law enforcement officers, tax auditors and training events that are required for grants. California’s tax-collecting Board of Equalization has an office in Houston.

In turn, the federal government should not provide tax funding to states that break federal law a la "Sanctity Cities". They should also recommend to California citizens and their family members who have been victimized by those protected in these states to sue California and take it to the Supreme Court.

Let's start a Suing party...... That will fix the hate . These extreme left's are just as bad as the extreme right.. The people need to fight for less extreme people in office and we would get along..

If my kid is killed by an illegal immigrant who was protected by the state, what would you suggest I do? These states are knowingly breaking the law and supporting the breaking of federal law. There should be consequences for such actions.

The woman's who was murdered by an illegal in SF is suing California I think.... which is fine.. I disagree with the protections that they are putting out for these criminal illegals..

The man fighting for these laws at the state capital is a Mexican with illegal family members.

I love the state of California, it is a beautiful place, too bad it is wasted on Californians. Somehow they keep reelecting these same people! If I lived in California, I would be wanting to get hoards of people together to drag these lawmakers out of their comfortable offices and strip the flesh from their bones with Abalone shells as in the ancient library of Alexandria. I know people who live there and they all seem to hate where the state is going in every regard, from Jerry Brown, illegal aliens, high taxes and cost of living, pollution, but somehow, the same politicians get reelected over and over.

The same politicians get re- elected across the country which is wrong..look at McConnel how does that creepy guy still get elected? Its $$$$$

IMG_0636.JPG

Four of the world's 10 largest companies are based in California. Two of them -- Apple and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.
What a fluff piece. The monopolies are doing great because they are in bed with state and federal government. How deeply in debt does a state need to get before it shows up on your economics radar?

Well this is where I agreed with the righties on last year, and I was called a bigot by my family..lol

1. Build the wall
2. Criminal illegals are out of here
3. Stop the mandatory Emergency Rooms who have to see anyone including illegals who have jammed up the hospital with a cold and can not pay the bill....so who pays for it ? we do..
$500, 00 for a bandage ~ $500.00 to put it on your arm
4. Work for Welfare should be mandatory ( I know people who have to work already, they used to lay around all day )

So many others...

this forum is a reflection of day to day life - not an abnormality. :) now also look around and you'll see many in the middle tired of the extremes. it depends on what you *let* yourself see.

it leads the country in people hauling ass to texas - why is that if it's so good?

Californians Moving to Texas Hits Highest Level in Nine Years

The same politicians get re- elected across the country which is wrong.

THERE! And NOW YOU KNOW why people elected Donald Trump. Because he is NOT the same old just another politician. Not a politician at all. And no matter how they try to bash him, he is a great businessman who knows how to get things done and tells it straight to the people in a way that no other politician does.

this forum is a reflection of day to day life - not an abnormality. :) now also look around and you'll see many in the middle tired of the extremes. it depends on what you *let* yourself see.

Nah...look at the threads and see the righies giving stars and such to each other and then jump all over the 1st person who disagrees with them... then take a look at the new threads on the right..
I am not sure but it seems that many of the democrats are gone

Anyway I enjoy the entertainment

Another New Day, and STILL...

good. now stop the fuckers from moving here too. we've got more than enough of 'em running around screwing shit up.

besides that - you do what you want in your own state but stop telling other people how to live. that's the shit that gets irritating as hell.

California is restricting publicly funded travel to four more states because of recent laws that leaders here view as discriminatory against gay and transgender people.

All totaled, California now bans most state-funded travel to eight states.

The new additions to California’s restricted travel list are Texas, Alabama, Kentucky and South Dakota.

They join Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee as states already subjected to the ban.

California Attorney Xavier Becerra announced the new states at a Thursday press conference, where he was joined by representatives from ACLU Northern California and Equality California.

“We will not spend taxpayer dollars in states that discriminate,” Becerra said.

California’s Legislature last year voted to restrict state-funded travel to states with laws that allow businesses to deny services to gay and transgender people.

California’s law gained attention after North Carolina enacted its so-called “bathroom bill,” which prevented local governments from adopting anti-discrimination ordinances and required that people using bathrooms in public buildings choose the restroom that corresponds to their gender at birth.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott this month signed a law that allows child welfare providers to deny services because of “sincerely held religious beliefs,” a provision that critics interpreted as permitting adoption agencies to deny services to gay families.

Alabama and South Dakota were added to California’s listed of banned states because of similar adoption-related laws. The California Department of Justice said Kentucky’s Senate Bill 17 allows student-run organizations in schools to discriminate against classmates.

The California law includes exemptions for law enforcement officers, tax auditors and training events that are required for grants. California’s tax-collecting Board of Equalization has an office in Houston.

The Californian governor is guilty of violating the Constitution and the Logan act for separately negotiating and signing the Paris Accords as are all governors who did the same. There should have been a Federal warrant issued for them a month ago.

Article 1 Section 10 US Constitution:

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's [sic] inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul [sic] of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Forum List

Back