Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.
Lol, I know a lot of hunters. No one would do that. That's the reason I don't hunt, because I wouldn't eat it, but if someone would drag it out of the woods and eat it. I would go.

Of course they don't. The OP says he knows a guy who did it. Therefore, all hunters do that. lol
I know you get up at the crack of dawn. Go sit in a deer stand freezing your butt off. All to just kill something and go home. And the other thing you may sit for hours and not get anything. Most of the time you don't even see any deer. The op has no idea what he is talking about.

Gee? Assumptions make an ass out of just you.
Hunting or Fishing is AM sport for the most
part. Meaning you are on scene at 4am-5am.So what?
I prefer Trolling for Tuna in deepwater 100 miles offshore.

Oh, you like elitist activities. Someone else baiting your line, someone else driving the boat and you just enjoy cocktails and snacks until a fish is hooked? Some skill set there.

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
Lol, I know a lot of hunters. No one would do that. That's the reason I don't hunt, because I wouldn't eat it, but if someone would drag it out of the woods and eat it. I would go.

Of course they don't. The OP says he knows a guy who did it. Therefore, all hunters do that. lol

I said Basic Gun Nutters. I've been clear many times, not all do these thangs. Some Gun Nutters are not live target shooters. Within these folks, are the rationally armed folk types. These armed rational folks, will only shoot live thangs when forced to do so. Like Home Protection Rational Folks DO!
WHO want more rational gun control.

I know you get up at the crack of dawn. Go sit in a deer stand freezing your butt off. All to just kill something and go home. And the other thing you may sit for hours and not get anything. Most of the time you don't even see any deer. The op has no idea what he is talking about.

Oh, you like elitist activities. Someone else baiting your line, someone else driving the boat and you just enjoy cocktails and snacks until a fish is hooked? Some skill set there.
Nope, We have to prep, launch, and drive and clean up our rides.
But I do love going on 10-day long-range boats.

btw. You try landing this by your own muscles in a more fair fight.
I do use an undersized line, just to test my skills.
Some fights can last hours.
giantbft.jpg

I said Basic Gun Nutters. I've been clear many times, not all do these thangs. Some Gun Nutters are not live target shooters. Within these folks, are the rationally armed folk types. These armed rational folks, will only shoot live thangs when forced to do so. Like Home Protection Rational Folks DO!

Right. YOu have tried to say you know the reason people hunt. A quick Google search shows that 16.9 million went hunting in the 12 months prior to the spring of 2017. And you, in your infinite wisdom, know the reason all of those people do what they do. That is why you are being ridiculed.

giantbft.jpg

So now, in addition to your assumptions about all hunters, you are assuming I have never done so?

You try getting close enough to a wild animal, in it's own habitat, to get a shot at it. Not sitting at a shooting bench, but at whatever angle or situation is dictated by the animal. And then field dress and haul a 250 lb wild hog out of the woods, using your own muscles.

Right. YOu have tried to say you know the reason people hunt. A quick Google search shows that 16.9 million went hunting in the 12 months prior to the spring of 2017. And you, in your infinite wisdom, know the reason all of those people do what they do. That is why you are being ridiculed.

Really? I have enlightened folks on hunter secrets out in the bush. Again, Where have a SAID 100% are like this Gun Nutter Basic Mass shooter. Are you training to do same? Are your hunter friends? I've seen too many people with guns who SHOULD NOT HAVE THEM!
When I see someone with a gun, I want one for self-protection ASAP!.
The only ones we can trust armed, are the ones we know well, and their known mental stability.
And some of these I want them disarmed. Many Gun Nutters are emotionally unstable to start,
with many issues.

Here's one. In a group of like mined Super DOPer GUN Nutters.

The guy makes any NRA member proud. Really!

Really? I have enlightened folks on hunter secrets out in the bush. Again, Where have a SAID 100% are like this Gun Nutter Basic Mass shooter. Are you training to do same? Are your hunter friends? I've seen too many people with guns who SHOULD NOT HAVE THEM!
When I see someone with a gun, I want one for self-protection ASAP!.
The only ones we can trust armed, are the ones we know well, and their known mental stability.
And some of these I want them disarmed. Many Gun Nutters are emotionally unstable to start,
with many issues.

Here's one. In a group of like mined Super DOPer GUN Nutters.

The guy makes any NRA member proud. Really!

Your use of isolated incidents to condemn all you call "Gun Nutters" is laughable.

As for the "secrets" you have revealed, you have only shown videos made as comedies or videos showing isolated incidents without context.

BTW, exactly what IS your definition of a "Gun Nutter"? Please be specific.

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg
The Truth can hurt you.View attachment 160008
Living the ALT-Facts Lifestyle.
Prove they are Dems.
btw. The NRA Promotes Human killing. They are Co-conspirators in Mass shooting to single shot death of American on American for profits.
You're a loon, they protect the 2nd amendment

giantbft.jpg

So now, in addition to your assumptions about all hunters, you are assuming I have never done so?

You try getting close enough to a wild animal, in it's own habitat, to get a shot at it. Not sitting at a shooting bench, but at whatever angle or situation is dictated by the animal. And then field dress and haul a 250 lb wild hog out of the woods, using your own muscles.

Let's review my post.

But I do love going on 10-day long-range boats. (This means we/I do our own work
and We love a Full-Service trip. FFS!)

Some fights can last hours. (This is in a dangerous setting as well, and we are killing them by hands. And after we have to move and clean them as well. Where a hunter shoots a hog in the head! Where did I say you never fished?)

Basic nuttery is one that claims such.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

giantbft.jpg

Let's review my post.

But I do love going on 10-day long-range boats. (This means we/I do our own work

Some fights can last hours. (This is in a dangerous setting as well, and we are killing them by hands. And after we have to move and clean them as well. Where a hunter shoots a hog in the head! Where did I say you never fished?)

Congrats, you bait your own hook and clean up after yourself.

I am sure killing a tuna after hauling it out of the water is very dangerous.

I know for a fact that hog hunting is dangerous. In addition to the possibility of a wounded animal capable of inflicting serious harm, there are typically many more hogs in the vicinity. Whether they run from the sound of the gun or not is not guaranteed.

Also, most hunters do not go for a head shot. The head moves more and is a low percentage shot. Every hunter I know wants a clean, quick kill. I rarely use a treestand for hunting hogs. And I have shot them at ranges from 100+ yards to 10 yards. At closer ranges, if they charge, you get 1 shot.

giantbft.jpg

Let's review my post.

I know for a fact that hog hunting is dangerous. In addition to the possibility of a wounded animal capable of inflicting serious harm, there are typically many more hogs in the vicinity. Whether they run from the sound of the gun or not is not guaranteed.

Also, most hunters do not go for a head shot. The head moves more and is a low percentage shot. Every hunter I know wants a clean, quick kill. I rarely use a treestand for hunting hogs. And I have shot them at ranges from 100+ yards to 10 yards. At closer ranges, if they charge, you get 1 shot.

Tuna, Sharks, and Marlin are somewhat safe.

btw. Is this you out on the SAFE inland water?

Btw2. This is in Gun Nutter target country, here.

Last edited:

giantbft.jpg

Let's review my post.

An invasive species and a well known phenomenon. If you know it will happen, take no precautions, hit in the face by a fish, does that mean it is dangerous or that you are stupid?

Yes, there are dangers involved in tuna fishing. I have not said there were not. But you, on the other hand, have shown your lack of knowledge about hunting throughout this thread.

But feel free to keep digging.

BTW, what is your definition of "Gun Nutters"?

giantbft.jpg

Let's review my post.

An invasive species and a well known phenomenon. If you know it will happen, take no precautions, hit in the face by a fish, does that mean it is dangerous or that you are stupid?

Yes, there are dangers involved in tuna fishing. I have not said there were not. But you, on the other hand, have shown your lack of knowledge about hunting throughout this thread.

Anythang over a Six Shooter, Shotgun for home protection.
As you almost never hear a fully armed Semi-Auto shootout
in a home robbery. And this armed person who shot at this Mass killer
shooter. I think he only shot a few shots? No 30 rounds by him btw.
Other than listed above, is our 100% American BORN Basic Terrorist
NRA Approved Gun Nutters, not all. But most.

How many shots over 6 does it take to down most animals being hunted?
By our great American shooters of Live Target Hunters? You only need a Shotgun
and a single action rifle to go hunt most LIVE Practice Animal Targets.
But if you're hunting bear, you need the right rifle. So a hunter having other
single shot rifles for an application is an applicable reason for a few more guns,
But there is no use for a Sem-Auto Assult rifle with 15-30 or 100 rounds for hunting.
Just hump packing the 2000 rounds will make sure you never get any live animal targets
for the most part. But hunting is not the reason for these guns.
It's not about Home Protection or Hunting. It about masturbating in public areas.
You clearly know that as a responsible gun owner.

Some great hunters here btw. Live targets and not for food.

This is sick mass killing. Gun Nutters Masturbating in public.

Last edited:

Let's review my post.

Anythang over a Six Shooter, Shotgun for home protection.
As you almost never hear a fully armed Semi-Auto shootout
in a home robbery. And this armed person who shot at this Mass killer
shooter. I think he only shot a few shots? No 30 rounds by him btw.
Other than listed above, is our 100% American BORN Basic Terrorist
NRA Approved Gun Nutters, not all. But most.

How many shots over 6 does it take to down most animals being hunted?
By our great American shooters of Live Target Hunters? You only need a Shotgun
and a single action rifle to go hunt most LIVE Practice Animal Targets.
But if you're hunting bear, you need the right rifle. So a hunter having other
single shot rifles for an application is an applicable reason for a few more guns,
But there is no use for a Sem-Auto Assult rifle with 15-30 or 100 rounds for hunting.
Just hump packing the 2000 rounds will make sure you never get any live animal targets
for the most part. But hunting is not the reason for these guns.
It's not about Home Protection or Hunting. It about masturbating in public areas.
You clearly know that as a responsible gun owner.

Some great hunters here btw. Live targets and not for food.

This is sick mass killing. Gun Nutters Masturbating in public.

As long as you arbitrarily limit the fire department to 100 gallons of water to put out your house fire, sure.....no problem. After all, if they can't put out your house fire with 100 gallons of water, your house was too big, and you were too careless to own a house......

This seems fun. I never used my two for this. White and Racoon btw.
DANG! They were just pets who always got my keys and wallet.

[/QUOTE]

As long as you arbitrarily limit the fire department to 100 gallons of water to put out your house fire, sure.....no problem. After all, if they can't put out your house fire with 100 gallons of water, your house was too big, and you were too careless to own a house......[/QUOTE]

Some Doper Clown point try here folks. Nothang to read.

BTW. Any, well okay 98% of owners of a Gun store are
EXTREME MENTAL GUN NUTTERS and all workers as well.
Peddler of guns to kill American's for profits. Most 92% of MASS Shooters
get their guns from these Mental Morons. That see no issues.

Safety starts with these Gun Nutter MORONS moving on to HELL!

America is a little safer these days.

Last edited:

As long as you arbitrarily limit the fire department to 100 gallons of water to put out your house fire, sure.....no problem. After all, if they can't put out your house fire with 100 gallons of water, your house was too big, and you were too careless to own a house......[/QUOTE]

Some Doper Clown point try here folks. Nothang to read.[/QUOTE]

I would say it is less crazy than attempting to connect the actions of a single murderous psychopath with the actions of millions of people's activity, especially since that activity involves them paying for a license, following strict rules and following the rules of "Fair Chase".

Forum List

Back