Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg
LOL

The police and armed citizens; not the job of the military as you well know and you are off topic.

Very true

So why do we need $600 billion a year on a military that does not keep us safe?

Obviously to support our Sons and Daughters who sacrifice much to keep us safe. I have no use for those who too miserly to pay them or for their tools of the trade necessary to keep both them and us alive and free. Especially while also giving away taxpayer money arms and ammunition to our enemies.

We do support them
They are the most powerful military in the history of mankind

The question is the existing threat and how do we need to define their mission in response to that threat

We are spending $600 billion a year on our military
What is the threat?
God these people almost had a mental break down when Soviet Union Trickled to half what they were before . So what does the clown military do. They say we have to have a military that can fight two wars. Shit why not 10.

There is no significant threat out there to justify $600 billion a year

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

Bullshit. Simple malicious slander. Feel free to try to prove this has EVER happened.

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

I know a few deer hunters...in 30+ years, they have left exactly ONE deer "to rot". It wasn't intentional-guy shot a deer, it went down on the spot, he and his brother went to get it. Brother stepped in a hole, and SNAP! Basically: it came down to leaving the deer, or leaving his brother with a broken ankle. They managed to get him back to the truck, then drove to the hospital. He did go back for the deer, but in the 3+ hours he was gone, animals had already gotten to it.

His brother seemed more pissed off about not getting venison than about breaking his ankle.

I don't know one soul where I live now who would go out at minus 20 C and freeze their ass off in a tree stand to use a buck or a doe for target practice.

:lmao:

This has got to be a joke thread.

Well, here's one. You hang with some real Pussy Gun Nutters,

6721.jpg

23890678_7.jpg

All hunting is in itself, using live animals for target practice.

I don't know one soul where I live now who would go out at minus 20 C and freeze their ass off in a tree stand to use a buck or a doe for target practice.

:lmao:

This has got to be a joke thread.

Well, here's one. You hang with some real Pussy Gun Nutters,

6721.jpg

23890678_7.jpg

All hunting is in itself, using live animals for target practice.

YOu think hunting is target shooting? You have obviously never been hunting.

I see nothing wrong with either picture. The top one a woman got a deer. In fact, she got a doe.

At the bottom, a man got a large lynx. Having done both, the predator is the tougher hunt.

So what is it you are trying to ridicule about these pictures?

What is it about that makes you call them a "pussy". An especially odd name to call a woman.

What do Gun Nutter buddies say after they shoot a paper target on a shooting range or
a live animal target their, or in the bush? YEP!

Great Shot, WOW Fine Shot, Dang! What a great kill shot. Hear how they sound the same on
the shooting range and in the bush? They talk about the shot. Same as on a range,

btw. My reply was to a poster who never saw anyone out in the very cold shooting LIVE
target animals. For practice on live animals, for Sports fun! I'd like to see them
be real hunters. Try Hand to hoof / paw combat., see if you can fairly fight in the bush.
As for the 'Pussy Gun Nutters', it was blanket coverage on 90% of all shooters practicing on
live animals. Plus most gun nutters are just pussies.

You guys are funny in the bush when I see you.

BTW. It's a lucky shot for her, getting the doe with what looks like a
human hunting gun. For up close combat. What do you think?
Real hunting is single shot bolt action IMO.
watch

Last edited:
What do Gun Nutter buddies say after they shoot a paper target on a shooting range or
a live animal.target their or in the bush? YEP!

Great Shot, WOW Fine Shot, Dang! What a great kill shot. Hear how they sound the same on
the shooting range and in the bush? They talk about the shot. Same as on a range,

btw. My reply was to a poster who never saw anyone out in the very cold shooting LIVE
target animals. For practice on live animals, for Sports fun! I'd like to see them
be real hunters. Try Hand to hoof / paw combat., see if you can fairly fight in the bush.
As for the 'Pussy Gun Nutters', it was blanket coverage on 90% of all shooters practicing on

watch

Were you replying to someone who said they'd never seen hunters go out hunting in cold weather? Or were you replying to someone who said they'd never seen a hunter go out in COLD weather and leave the carcass? There is a huge difference.

Have you spent much time at a shooting range?

Yes, the shot is part of hunting. And it is a skill developed over time with a lot of effort on their part. Just like the other skills used in hunting.

But your insistence that hunting is just using live animals for target practice is simply insane.

Also, those hunters you are demeaning pay numerous fees and special taxes. These are often the lion's share of the budget for state conservation agencies. The hunters are also good stewards of the environment. They will fight hard to maintain wilderness. You know, unlike keyboard comandos who simply whine and actually do nothing.

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?

nuge.jpg
The Truth can hurt you.
23231224_10210515997271851_4312782034851882210_n.jpg

Lol, I know a lot of hunters. No one would do that. That's the reason I don't hunt, because I wouldn't eat it, but if someone would drag it out of the woods and eat it. I would go.

Lol, I know a lot of hunters. No one would do that. That's the reason I don't hunt, because I wouldn't eat it, but if someone would drag it out of the woods and eat it. I would go.

Of course they don't. The OP says he knows a guy who did it. Therefore, all hunters do that. lol

watch

1) Were you replying to someone who said they'd never seen hunters go out hunting in cold weather? Or were you replying to someone who said they'd never seen a hunter go out in COLD weather and leave the carcass? There is a huge difference.

2) Have you spent much time at a shooting range?

3) Yes, the shot is part of hunting. And it is a skill developed over time with a lot of effort on their part. Just like the other skills used in hunting.

4) But your insistence that hunting is just using live animals for target practice is simply insane.

5)Also, those hunters you are demeaning pay numerous fees and special taxes. These are often the lion's share of the budget for state conservation agencies. The hunters are also good stewards of the environment. They will fight hard to maintain wilderness. You know, unlike keyboard comandos who simply whine and actually do nothing.

1. Both.
2. Yes. Little now, you can only be dragged there so many times. I'm not a Gun Nutter type. But can hold my own at over 300 yards. But really care less if I win the 3 shot grouping masturbating challenge.
3. If you get professional training, 60% of Gun Nutters can be trained.
4. Live animal target shooting practice is the final test of shooting skills. Anyone can hit paper on a stick. Hmm...Well? Most! Many fail to kill moving targets.
5. So what! We pay 2-3 fees to drive. Fly a private plane. Fishing. Small Business Fees and Taxes etc. Why are Gun Nutters Special? I'm not whining try again.
btw. The OP Thread was about Basic Gun Nutters Practicing on Live animals.

Here are some great cowardly stupid urban hunters

All wanting really, really bad to score their live human colored target trophy.

Last edited:

Of course they don't. The OP says he knows a guy who did it. Therefore, all hunters do that. lol
I know you get up at the crack of dawn. Go sit in a deer stand freezing your butt off. All to just kill something and go home. And the other thing you may sit for hours and not get anything. Most of the time you don't even see any deer. The op has no idea what he is talking about.

nuge.jpg
The Truth can hurt you.View attachment 160008
Living the ALT-Facts Lifestyle.
Prove they are Dems.
btw. The NRA Promotes Human killing. They are Co-conspirators in Mass shooting to single shot death of American on American for profits.

I know you get up at the crack of dawn. Go sit in a deer stand freezing your butt off. All to just kill something and go home. And the other thing you may sit for hours and not get anything. Most of the time you don't even see any deer. The op has no idea what he is talking about.

Gee? Assumptions make an ass out of just you.
Hunting or Fishing is AM sport for the most
part. Meaning you are on scene at 4am-5am.So what?
I prefer Trolling for Tuna in deepwater 100 miles offshore.

watch

1) Were you replying to someone who said they'd never seen hunters go out hunting in cold weather? Or were you replying to someone who said they'd never seen a hunter go out in COLD weather and leave the carcass? There is a huge difference.

2) Have you spent much time at a shooting range?

3) Yes, the shot is part of hunting. And it is a skill developed over time with a lot of effort on their part. Just like the other skills used in hunting.

4) But your insistence that hunting is just using live animals for target practice is simply insane.

5)Also, those hunters you are demeaning pay numerous fees and special taxes. These are often the lion's share of the budget for state conservation agencies. The hunters are also good stewards of the environment. They will fight hard to maintain wilderness. You know, unlike keyboard comandos who simply whine and actually do nothing.

1. Both.
2. Yes. Little now, you can only be dragged there so many times. I'm not a Gun Nutter type. But can hold my own at over 300 yards. But really care less if I win the 3 shot grouping masturbating challenge.
3. If you get professional training, 60% of Gun Nutters can be trained.
4. Live animal target shooting practice is the final test of shooting skills. Anyone can hit paper on a stick. Hmm...Well? Most! Many fail to kill moving targets.
5. So what! We pay 2-3 fees to drive. Fly a private plane. Fishing. Small Business Fees and Taxes etc. Why are Gun Nutters Special? I'm not whining try again.
btw. The OP Thread was about Basic Gun Nutters Practicing on Live animals.

1) Really? I didn't see anyone post that hunters do not go out in the cold to hunt.
2) And your time at the range, limited as it may have been, showed you what all shooters say? LMAO!
3) All the training in the world won't make you a marksman if you do not practice.
4) The final test of shooting skills is at the range. I have hit my target at ranges as far as 800 yards. The longest shot I have ever on game is about 250 yards. It is rare that I shoot at an animal more than 100 yards away. That is one of the other skills hunters develop. To be able to get closer to a wild animal that is on alert.
5) Do the fees you pay for driving, flying of having a small business go to the conservation departments? In most states they do not. If they do it is a minor part of the agency's budget, and comes in as general funding from the state. What makes hunters special is the efforts they put into preserving wild lands and the environment.

Yes, the OP was about a batshit crazy guy using live animals for target practice. You have tried to draw a corrolation between that freak and all gun owners, shooters, and hunters. And you have made some ridiculous statements to try and connect them.

Forum List

Back