Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

As long as you arbitrarily limit the fire department to 100 gallons of water to put out your house fire, sure.....no problem. After all, if they can't put out your house fire with 100 gallons of water, your house was too big, and you were too careless to own a house......

Some Doper Clown point try here folks. Nothang to read.[/QUOTE]

I would say it is less crazy than attempting to connect the actions of a single murderous psychopath with the actions of millions of people's activity, especially since that activity involves them paying for a license, following strict rules and following the rules of "Fair Chase".[/QUOTE]

FBI"
" The biggest source of illegal gun transactions where criminals get guns are sales
made are legally licensed but corrupt at-home and commercial gun dealers and shows."

The NRA owns this. Fighting to get guns too mental people and criminals to justify
semi-auto Assault Gun Sales.

What a disgusting thread title.

FUCK YOU OP !

Dang! Try reading. I did not make the story title. I did add to it,
Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

"A BASIC GUN NUTTER".

Your "basic" pro-gun advocate does not buy animals for target practice, and it's disgusting for you to make that claim.

Feeling exposed? Have you ever seen the Big Coward Game Hunter LIVE Practice Parks?
They pay to get their wall trophy. Is that not buying an animal to shoot? Hard to miss in a cage.

Want to hunt exotic African animals? Just go to Texas.
“People who kill them are cowardly and cruel,” she said. “To get a thrill from shooting down a canned animal is just repulsive. Many of the animals are so tame that people can walk right up to them. They have absolutely no chance.”

As long as you arbitrarily limit the fire department to 100 gallons of water to put out your house fire, sure.....no problem. After all, if they can't put out your house fire with 100 gallons of water, your house was too big, and you were too careless to own a house......

Some Doper Clown point try here folks. Nothang to read.

I would say it is less crazy than attempting to connect the actions of a single murderous psychopath with the actions of millions of people's activity, especially since that activity involves them paying for a license, following strict rules and following the rules of "Fair Chase".[/QUOTE]

FBI"
" The biggest source of illegal gun transactions where criminals get guns are sales
made are legally licensed but corrupt at-home and commercial gun dealers and shows."

The NRA owns this. Fighting to get guns too mental people and criminals to justify
semi-auto Assault Gun Sales.[/QUOTE]

So you quote me ridiculing your comparison of a murderous psychopath and legitimate hunters. And then talk about the NRA? Sorry, but this last post of yours is off-topic.

FUCK YOU OP !

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

"A BASIC GUN NUTTER".

Your "basic" pro-gun advocate does not buy animals for target practice, and it's disgusting for you to make that claim.

Feeling exposed? Have you ever seen the Big Coward Game Hunter LIVE Practice Parks?
They pay to get their wall trophy. Is that not buying an animal to shoot? Hard to miss in a cage.

“People who kill them are cowardly and cruel,” she said. “To get a thrill from shooting down a canned animal is just repulsive. Many of the animals are so tame that people can walk right up to them. They have absolutely no chance.”

And most hunters I know despise canned hunts.

FUCK YOU OP !

"A BASIC GUN NUTTER".

You're starting to see the bigger picture. Learning about that
35% plus of moron shooters in America,
You used the word "most".

Have you or friends ever done this?

Last edited:
These people should not have arms.

Last edited:

Some Doper Clown point try here folks. Nothang to read.

FBI"

semi-auto Assault Gun Sales.[/QUOTE]

No, shit stain......the criminals use friends and family who can pass federal background checks to buy the guns for them....moron. This will also be how they would get around any universal background check...moron. You can't stop the criminals from getting guns...the French have banned military rifles, and terrorists on terrorist watch lists got fully automatic military rifles easily...and murdered 142 people....they have no gun shows, they have no gun stores...moron.

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

Lol! That is one of the dumbest things I have read in a long time. Got to tell ya.

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg
No rational person, gun owner or not does that you lying sack of garbage.

This is not the same, but funny.Off legal road Mad Max hunters.

Last edited:

FUCK YOU OP !

"A BASIC GUN NUTTER".

You're starting to see the bigger picture. Learning about that
35% plus of moron shooters in America,
You used the word "most".

Have you or friends ever done this?

Yes, I did use the word "most". I did so for two reasons.

1) The topic of canned hunts have not come up with every hunter I have known.
2) Unlike you, I do not make claims about things I do not know, nor about people's motivations if I have no evidence of such.

I am not watching any more of your videos. Have I hunted coyote? Yes I have. Are farmers and ranchers losing money on coyotes? Yes they are.

I notice you are now down to only 35% of shooters. We are making progress.

Two of your videos are about hog hunting. Given the huge jumps in the invasive and destructive feral swine, drastic steps are used to reduce the populations. And we are still losing ground. Look at the numbers of feral swine across the country, and especially in the southeast. This kind of hunting is more like pest removal.

Have you ever been hunting?

And Last! Eever Basic Gun Nutter wants to do this.

I'm no Gun Nutter. I'll pay for a 4hr ride. Just to help texASS.
I don't know why? Only weirdos in cowboy hats come from texASS!
Really, they look so girly gay, in Curly Hats and High Heel Boots

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away. That's Basic Gun Nutter 101!

Since you used your story of a guy you know who shoots deer, takes their picture, then leaves the animal there to rot, I thought I would share a story of a guy I knew.

When I first got out of the Navy, I spent a few years working with my brother as a land surveyor. We had an Instrumentman named Robert. He was a bit of an asshole, but not too bad. He talked about spotlighting deer once. Caught enough shit from the guys there that he never talked about it again. Then later he got caught spotlighting deer. Got sent to jail for a few weeks. Of course, he can never get a hunting license again. So he was automatically out of the hunting club he belonged to. I had been a member of the same club the year before. The annual membership dues were $1,500. I found out the club refunded Robert's dues. Of course, they didn't have to do that and I knew the guys were usually not fond of refunds. I talked to one of the guys and found out they had done it on the condition that Robert never tell anyone he had been a member. He had the nickname "Spotlight" for the rest of the time I knew him. He hated it. It was not a compliment but an insult. Robert never did what you talked about. He always took his kills home for the meat.

But the universal disgust expressed by his former friends is a good example of how seriously hunters take their responsibility.

Two of your videos are about hog hunting. Given the huge jumps in the invasive and destructive feral swine, drastic steps are used to reduce the populations. And we are still losing ground. Look at the numbers of feral swine across the country, and especially in the southeast. This kind of hunting is more like pest removal.

I said, "This is not the same", and yes.

Trying to get rid of an invasive, destructive and dangerous animal. As I have said before, feral hogs are a plague.

I said, "This is not the same", and yes.

Really? What did you hunt? And did you do it for long?

And posting those videos, while acknowledging they are not the same seems a bit off topic and weird.

Trying to get rid of an invasive, destructive and dangerous animal. As I have said before, feral hogs are a plague.

So are DOPer voters. Your point?

Forum List

Back