Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

Oh bull crap completely. what is wrong with you? Every hunter I have known is pretty much a calm and measured type of person, and has had deer meat in their freezer. Your probably a vegetarian, but if your not than your a hypocrite. Where I live here in California there is no hunting in the surrounding hills and deer are severly over populated to the point they come down with diseases. Hunting is a natural process, yes its part of the process of natural selection. It makes deer and other animals of prey what they are with their unique characteristcs, its why deer don't look like cows.... the way of nature, understand? man has also evolved right along these animals hunting all the way along and it didnt make them mass murderers, its just part of life for people who understand the circle of life. Try watching Lion King one more time then get back to us.

You don't have a very high opinion of hunters and fishermen, do you?

I've seen too much wasteful fishing practices by fishermen. I really hate the ones who re-spool
their reel lines by dropping the line in water so it drags out. The lines pollute the ocean.
Hate trash dumping. Hate wasted good fish meat. As many can't fish clean right. Really
hate bad catch and release clowns.

As for hunters. Animal hunting not for me. But I'm your man to execute peoples.
I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue. Don't care what political party they are.

Btw. The targets would be captured 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist only.
As well as ISIS type folks only. Just to be clear for USMB morons aka Our DOPers.
Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games.
Just wanting to help out.

I can say, quite honestly, that I would not do the same. Murder is not something I favor as a hobby. And torture is certainly not.

Funny, you are here talking about all the "bad hunters", and yet you harbor such sick, murderous fantasies. It sounds like you are closer to shooting up a place than the people you call "gun nutters".

Do you say the same about our troop actions in the field?
Booosh said torture is the American way.EO made it LEGAL!
You recall that? If you voted for him. It was done by your guy.
Claiming your hands are clean seem pointless. There are no
rules in war. Eveythang been done before and justified by winners
Say the texASS shooter was captured by the plumber, and he
put more bullets in him or cut his balls off. Would you jail him for torture?

Waterboarding is not torturing.

The General Rules of Engagement are our own set of rules in war. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's rules of engagement cost many soldiers their lives and caused countless injuries.

Show us the quote where former President Bush said "torture is the American way". You cannot because you are lying...again.

Booosh signed an EO. plus AGI Albutto justified it being legal.
That becomes the American way..

Like I said, lying...again.

You said: "President Bush said "torture is the American way".

Liar

I've seen too much wasteful fishing practices by fishermen. I really hate the ones who re-spool
their reel lines by dropping the line in water so it drags out. The lines pollute the ocean.
Hate trash dumping. Hate wasted good fish meat. As many can't fish clean right. Really

I could go for shooting little pieces off. Bandaged them up and continue. At some point
Drain the Drip Pan, put that in an IV bottle and continue. Don't care what political party they are.

Btw. The targets would be captured 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist only.
As well as ISIS type folks only. Just to be clear for USMB morons aka Our DOPers.
Say you would not do same. This should be done on live HBO before Sunday football games.

I can say, quite honestly, that I would not do the same. Murder is not something I favor as a hobby. And torture is certainly not.

Funny, you are here talking about all the "bad hunters", and yet you harbor such sick, murderous fantasies. It sounds like you are closer to shooting up a place than the people you call "gun nutters".

The General Rules of Engagement are our own set of rules in war. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's rules of engagement cost many soldiers their lives and caused countless injuries.

Show us the quote where former President Bush said "torture is the American way". You cannot because you are lying...again.

Oh, so first Bush said it. But then, after being called on it, it was an EO then a justification, then it becomes the American way.

YOu are a joke.
"September 17, 2001, President Bush signed a still-classified directive giving the CIA the power secretly to imprison and interrogate detainees.[34] By putting them outside the law, the President was asserting the power "to do anything he or his commanders wanted at any time [to anyone], in total darkness, regardless of the consequences."[35][36]"

Absolute bullshit. I have been shooting and hunting for better than 3 decades. I have never personally known anyone who would shoot animals for target practice, unless it is rats. And even then it would be pest removal first.
Only thing the prairie dogs are good for, are for target practice. ;)

So you're shooting fellow DOPers! Check.

Like I said, lying...again.

You said: "President Bush said "torture is the American way".

Liar
September 17, 2001, President Bush signed a still-classified directive giving the CIA the power secretly to imprison and interrogate detainees.[34] By putting them outside the law, the President was asserting the power "to do anything he or his commanders wanted at any time [to anyone], in total darkness, regardless of the consequences."[35][36]

Why would one need live animals for target practice if they are planning to shoot people inside a building where it would be close quarters? If the man actually did this it only shows how deranged and unstable he was two things responsible gun owners are not.

Oh, so first Bush said it. But then, after being called on it, it was an EO then a justification, then it becomes the American way.

YOu are a joke.
"September 17, 2001, President Bush signed a still-classified directive giving the CIA the power secretly to imprison and interrogate detainees.[34] By putting them outside the law, the President was asserting the power "to do anything he or his commanders wanted at any time [to anyone], in total darkness, regardless of the consequences."[35][36]"

Keep trying. Unless Bush actually said it, it was either lie or your own stupidity. I'll let you pick which.

YOu are a joke.

Keep trying. Unless Bush actually said it, it was either lie or your own stupidity. I'll let you pick which.
di·rec·tive
dəˈrektiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    an official or authoritative instruction.
    "moral and ethical directives"
    synonyms: instruction, direction, command, order, charge, injunction, prescription, rule, ruling, regulation, law, dictate, decree, dictum, edict, mandate, fiat;
    formalordinance
A signed letter ordering torture. is the same as verbal instruction. Does he need to do more?
And he lied about doing as you know.

Last edited:

YOu are a joke.

di·rec·tive
dəˈrektiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    an official or authoritative instruction.
    "moral and ethical directives"
    synonyms: instruction, direction, command, order, charge, injunction, prescription, rule, ruling, regulation, law, dictate, decree, dictum, edict, mandate, fiat;
    formalordinance
A signed letter ordering torture. is the same as verbal instruction. Does he need to do more?
And he lied about doing as you know.

No one said he didn't order or approve the torture. But you were called out for posting a claim about what he said.

Well, he did go off. Many so-called deer shooters just go out into the woods and shot live animals.
and take a photo and leave it there to rot.

I've never known a deer hunter to do that. If it happens it is unusually rare.

You mean you've never seen people driving down roads.
See a deer in an open area, stop and from the truck shot at them from inside their trucks?
Many, many times, wound or kill it and just drive away.
Nope. Never.
Not by a licensed hunter.

I could expect it from Baz when he picks up a firearm.

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

Those are the ones to watch. I feel they shoot more than what they drag back.
Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.
And there is little bullet comparing investigations.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

It would be looking bad if you came back with photos and no deer all the time.
And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.
As many fish die after being handled. More saltwater than fresh.

You don't have a very high opinion of hunters and fishermen, do you?
Basement dweller.

Only knows what he is fed through a filter.

I have only met a few deer hunters who don't eat what they kill. And those gave the meat away, sometimes to shelters or food banks.

Those are the ones to watch. I feel they shoot more than what they drag back.
Plus people who have shot their bag limit, do that a lot. The fine is not worth it.
And there is little bullet comparing investigations.

You feel that huh?

I feel that those who donate good quality, low fat meat to the homeless shelters and food banks should be thanked, not slandered.

Where I used to hunt the bag limits were pretty high. Two years in a row I had the time to hunt enough to fill my freezer and give plenty to friends and family. I donated 100 lbs of processed meat both years.

It would be looking bad if you came back with photos and no deer all the time.
And donations are good cover. Glad they feed the poor. I'm not saying, everyone here.
But what I've stated does happen a lot. I would say 10% plus do this at some point.
Some claim to cut it up and hang it claiming to set traps for meat eaters. Where few are ever seen.
Even worse with fishermen. The bag limit is full for the day, they just cause the death of more fish.
As many fish die after being handled. More saltwater than fresh.

I doubt it is 10%. Otherwise Fish & Game needs to get on the ball.

Guns at least 10%, sorry. But you know there are gun folks you will turn in if seen.
They don't hang with your kind. You seem to be a responsible Gun Nutter type.
Do you challenge them armed or unarmed? Btw. Do you shoot clay? Some of the
time I see these shooters masturbate on the range to much. They do seem to
get the shivers as they can't fire more shots off. Like to slow, getting that auto
sound bang, bang, bang, bang or somethang.

As for the fish. They can work the river and lake better,
I like Tuna fishing. Saltwater fishing is really hard to enforce any laws.
Masturbate on the range?

Pervert are you?

You go to the range hoping to see someone masturbating?

You've never been on the range.

Forum List

Back