Texas Secretary of State Resigns After Botched Voter Purge

Dead people, illegal aliens - what's the difference?

Not sure where dead people come in. Whitney said that he was finding people that had listed themselves not as citizens in years past but had registered to vote recently. Which is a right for any new naturalized citizen. Which was confirmed to take away legal US citizens right to vote.

I'm for American citizens having the right to vote, no matter when they became citizens, rather than a voter purge of Americans right to vote.
No one has purged anyone's right to vote, dumbshit. You are also obviously in favor of illegal aliens to vote, because you oppose any effort to identify them.

Yet there was an effort to purge 100000 legal voters from Texas.
Not all 100,000 were determined to be legal voters, dumbass. We only know that some of them were legal.

So the one thing we know is legal voters were purged. Got it. Sickening. That's the fact you have and you defend it. Fuck off. You are just as bad as those poll tax twats that wanted to eliminate the black vote if that's the one fact you have and are taking that side.

NVM. Blatant racists like you aren't worth my time. Welcome to ignore.
Go fuck yourself. All they had to do is go register. Every time an illegal alien votes, the votes of American citizens are erased. You obviously don't give a flying fuck about that.

Pretty dumb question, but no. I don't know anybody who would want illegal voters.
Your party does

Stacey Abrams ‘Wouldn’t Oppose’ Non-Citizens, Minors Voting in Local Elections

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating

First, I have no idea who Rodriguez might be, and I'm not too sure who Stacy Abrams is either. I do know neither of them set the Democratic agenda. It's obvious Obama was saying you can't vote unless you are a citizen, and your silly effort to twist it to mean something else is childish and dishonest, Typical right wing characteristics.
I’m pretty sure you don’t know much of what democrats are saying lol

And you do? Where do you get all that information? Alex Jones?
I know everything lol .. how do you not know who Stacy Abrams is and you defend democrats lol

Do you keep up with every person who runs for governor in every state? Sorry, but I don't.

You must be in the wrong thread. ITT, we discuss the Texas Secretary of State resigning for incorrectly eliminating some 100,000 US citizens from voter rolls for allegedly not being US citizens. This has nothing to do with dead people allegedly voting.

But it's good to know you're afraid of ghosts.

Not sure where dead people come in. Whitney said that he was finding people that had listed themselves not as citizens in years past but had registered to vote recently. Which is a right for any new naturalized citizen. Which was confirmed to take away legal US citizens right to vote.

I'm for American citizens having the right to vote, no matter when they became citizens, rather than a voter purge of Americans right to vote.
No one has purged anyone's right to vote, dumbshit. You are also obviously in favor of illegal aliens to vote, because you oppose any effort to identify them.

Not all 100,000 were determined to be legal voters, dumbass. We only know that some of them were legal.

But all 100000 were poised to be purged. The right tried another time to remove eligible voters from the rolls. It didn't work this time.

You must be in the wrong thread. ITT, we discuss the Texas Secretary of State resigning for incorrectly eliminating some 100,000 US citizens from voter rolls for allegedly not being US citizens. This has nothing to do with dead people allegedly voting.

But it's good to know you're afraid of ghosts.

Actually yes that is exactly what those letters sent out said. That their right to vote that they had secured had been taken away.
Wrong. All it said is that they had to register if they wanted to vote.

how many were determined to be illegal voters?

So the one thing we know is legal voters were purged. Got it. Sickening. That's the fact you have and you defend it. Fuck off. You are just as bad as those poll tax twats that wanted to eliminate the black vote if that's the one fact you have and are taking that side.

NVM. Blatant racists like you aren't worth my time. Welcome to ignore.
Go fuck yourself. All they had to do is go register. Every time an illegal alien votes, the votes of American citizens are erased. You obviously don't give a flying fuck about that.

Actually yes that is exactly what those letters sent out said. That their right to vote that they had secured had been taken away.

Not a single one was found according to the sec of state and inquiry. Yet registered voters who had registered legally to vote were stricken from voting rolls in the purge of legal voters taking away that right with a "guilty until proven innocent" verdict.

So sad people in the US think striking legal voters from the ability to vote based on a faulty method which ensures minority voters will be targeted is ok.

Thought we were done with that stuff, but looks like the anti American way is back.

Last edited:
Every time an illegal alien votes, the votes of American citizens are erased. You obviously don't give a flying fuck about that.
And every time some jackass removes eligible voters from rolls, the same thing happens. And you do not care, because you are a fraud, and this is actually about republicans winning elections to you. You know, it's not a secret.

Every time an illegal alien votes, the votes of American citizens are erased. You obviously don't give a flying fuck about that.
And every time some jackass removes eligible voters from rolls, the same thing happens. And you do not care, because you are a fraud, and this is actually about relublicans winning elections to you. You know, it's not a secret.

By any means even if that means taking away the right to vote from Americans. Sickening

Not a single one was found according to the sec of state and inquiry. Yet registered voters who had registered legally to vote were stricken from voting rolls in the purge of legal voters taking away that right with a "guilty until proven innocent" verdict.

So sad people in the US think striking legal voters from the ability to vote based on a faulty method which ensures minority voters will be targeted is ok.

Thought we were done with that stuff, but looks like the anti American way is back.
"Not a single one was found according to the sec of state and inquiry."

Please provide a cite for this claim.

"Not a single one was found according to the sec of state and inquiry."

Please provide a cite for this claim.

Forum List

Back