Texas Secretary of State Resigns After Botched Voter Purge

A Bill "drop trou" appointed judge said so.....must be true, eh??

(snicker)
His own office withdrew the original announcement so yeah, it must be true.
upload_2019-5-28_5-48-21.png

(snicker)

Since EVERYBODY, even the Governor of Texas said the claim was bullshit, and an investigation into the purge said it was bullshit, I guess the Texas AG claim that as many as 100,000 names on the voter rolls were illegal was just another right wing lie.

(snicker)

Since EVERYBODY, even the Governor of Texas said the claim was bullshit, and an investigation into the purge said it was bullshit, I guess the Texas AG claim that as many as 100,000 names on the voter rolls were illegal was just another right wing lie.
And DJT as usual runs off tweeting about a lie like it is a fact.

(snicker)

And DJT as usual runs off tweeting about a lie like it is a fact.

And the fact that Trump tweeted it is why every one of his followers will believe it is true till the day they die. Just like with all cults, the leader is incapable of doing wrong to his followers.

How many liberal judges will say it’s ok to count illegal votes lol

(snicker)
View attachment 262801
. . . yet, "thousands," of citizens, is a distraction, isn't it?

The whole article is.

As is the fact that the sec. of state is stepping down over this.

It leads folks to believe there is no problem at all.

Did the article say that the entire 100,000 were misidentified?

That isn't what I read. It said thousands were misidentified. So, under the most charitable reading, what? 9,999 were citizens? That still leaves over 90 thousand illegal voters. IOW, the sec. of state is stepping down, not for identifying illegal voters, but for disenfranchising folks who should have the right to vote.

IT IS CLASSIC MISDIRECTION.

I personally wouldn't call it botched. I would call it illegal.

I sure hope those 100 thousand people are able to get back on the voting rolls.

Texas secretary of state resigns after botched voter purge
The article only tells us that "thousands are citizens," it does not tell us how many are aliens, and how many are citizens.

I think you are making some assumptions here.

The one thing that appears is not an assumption is that he tried to purge legal citizens from being able to vote. Sickening. That's one thing no government should ever do to it's citizens is take away the rightful citizens ability to vote.

(snicker)
View attachment 262801

The whole article is.

That isn't what I read. It said thousands were misidentified. So, under the most charitable reading, what? 9,999 were citizens? That still leaves over 90 thousand illegal voters. IOW, the sec. of state is stepping down, not for identifying illegal voters, but for disenfranchising folks who should have the right to vote.

No, we should NEVER misdirect that thousands of American Citizens had their right to vote taken away. That should NEVER be forgotten here.

I personally wouldn't call it botched. I would call it illegal.

I sure hope those 100 thousand people are able to get back on the voting rolls.

Texas secretary of state resigns after botched voter purge
Yeah, you want as many dead voters on the rolls as possible.

You must be in the wrong thread. ITT, we discuss the Texas Secretary of State resigning for incorrectly eliminating some 100,000 US citizens from voter rolls for allegedly not being US citizens. This has nothing to do with dead people allegedly voting.

But it's good to know you're afraid of ghosts.

(snicker)
View attachment 262801

The whole article is.

No, we should NEVER misdirect that thousands of American Citizens had their right to vote taken away. That should NEVER be forgotten here.
Let's say an election hinged on just 30,000 votes.

If 70,000 illegal aliens unlawfully received the right to vote, while 10,000 citizens were disenfranchised, and the candidate up for election was running to give more rights and government cheese to anyone regardless of their citizenship. . . . .

Anyone can see what the greater harm is. It is NOT the disenfranchisement, but the illegal enfranchisement of non-citizens as THAT would lead to the decay of society and government more quickly.

Use your head. Big government and the corporate state only care about depressing the wage base of the lower classes and destroying the nation, they have no allegiance to the people or the constitution.

(snicker)
View attachment 262801

The whole article is.

Let's say an election hinged on just 30,000 votes.

If 70,000 illegal aliens unlawfully received the right to vote, while 10,000 citizens were disenfranchised, and the candidate up for election was running to give more rights and government cheese to anyone regardless of their citizenship. . . . .

Anyone can see what the greater harm is. It is NOT the disenfranchisement, but the illegal enfranchisement of non-citizens as THAT would lead to the decay of society and government more quickly.

Use your head. Big government and the corporate state only care about depressing the wage base of the lower classes and destroying the nation, they have no allegiance to the people or the constitution.

Yup, well since there's no actual factual basis for the illegal votes, I am not to worried there. What does worry me is when either through ineptitude or intent, the Government takes away the right of American Citizens to vote.

You can defend that however you want. I will ALWAYS stand that our government should not take away the right of good standing American Citizens to be able to vote.

Forum List

Back