Texas Secretary of State Resigns After Botched Voter Purge

How many liberal judges will say it’s ok to count illegal votes lol

That would be zero dumb ass.
We will see

Do you have information you would like to share with the class, or are you just spouting again?
If you don’t know politics or current events why are you on here?

You're the one spouting crap about judges condoning illegal voting. Your conspiracy theory is not proof of anything. How about an example of your claim?

So far you haven't found 100 illegal votes.
100 lol hahah more like 30-40 million

credible link?
Obama said it .. and libs are saying it’s ok

Credible link in context ?
It’s actually current event.. I’m not here to help you learn google it

We will see

Do you have information you would like to share with the class, or are you just spouting again?

You're the one spouting crap about judges condoning illegal voting. Your conspiracy theory is not proof of anything. How about an example of your claim?
Judges are blocking trumps executive decisions on protecting Americans from illegals, these judges are allowing illegals to flood our country of course they want them to vote .

So far you haven't found 100 illegal votes.

credible link?

So you can't back up your silly claim again. I'm SHOCKED-----SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!!!

We will see

Judges are blocking trumps executive decisions on protecting Americans from illegals, these judges are allowing illegals to flood our country of course they want them to vote .

Interesting. Now, how about that credible link to judges condoning illegal voting. I'm still waiting on that.

We will see

Trumpbots don't need proof. They believe that if they can imagine it then it MUST be true.

credible link?

So you can't back up your silly claim again. I'm SHOCKED-----SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!!!
Shocked that I know what democrats are saying ? Lol ok haha

We will see

Interesting. Now, how about that credible link to judges condoning illegal voting. I'm still waiting on that.
Link to reality? lol do you want illegals to vote??

We will see

Proof?

Link to support your claim. I would hope it might have some relationship to reality, though.

We will see

Proof?
Www.currentevents.com lol

Link to support your claim. I would hope it might have some relationship to reality, though.
Do you want illegals to vote yes or no?

Pretty dumb question, but no. I don't know anybody who would want illegal voters.

Pretty dumb question, but no. I don't know anybody who would want illegal voters.
Your party does

Stacey Abrams ‘Wouldn’t Oppose’ Non-Citizens, Minors Voting in Local Elections

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating

I personally wouldn't call it botched. I would call it illegal.

I sure hope those 100 thousand people are able to get back on the voting rolls.

Texas secretary of state resigns after botched voter purge
Yeah, you want as many dead voters on the rolls as possible.

No you just don't want brown ones, even if they are legal citizens. THAT is why he was being investigated and stepped down.
Wrong, you fucking douchebag. If you are checking to see if illegal aliens are voting in Texas, then they are going to be "brown ones," as you so indelicately put it.

What you are trying to do with this sleazy tactic is paint anyone who wants elections to be secure as a racist. There is obviously no bar so low that you won't go under it.

You must be in the wrong thread. ITT, we discuss the Texas Secretary of State resigning for incorrectly eliminating some 100,000 US citizens from voter rolls for allegedly not being US citizens. This has nothing to do with dead people allegedly voting.

But it's good to know you're afraid of ghosts.
Dead people, illegal aliens - what's the difference?

No you just don't want brown ones, even if they are legal citizens. THAT is why he was being investigated and stepped down.
Wrong, you fucking douchebag. If you are checking to see if illegal aliens are voting in Texas, then they are going to be "brown ones," as you so indelicately put it.

What you are trying to do with this sleazy tactic is paint anyone who wants elections to be secure as a racist. There is obviously no bar so low that you won't go under it.

All I'm saying is if you try to take American citizens ability to vote away, I disagree with that.

Forum List

Back