Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

Is that worth killing Americans over?

Treason is a capital offense, you know.

A nation isn't a marriage.

There are important similarities. But also, secession isn't treason.

Afraid it is

We have FEMA Concentration Camps all ready for you

camp_fema.jpg

Last edited:
Just let Texas leave the Union and we will use our 280 refinaries, 130 chemical plants, off shore and on shore oil/gas wells to support your way of life. Louisania also want to leave the Union and they have the other 1/2 of the gual oil/gas wells. Do you understand what it means to have a warm water port? Let us part ways and we will send good tidings at each year end and we will sell you oil and gas from the Eagle Ford Shale, gulf and other on land wells. From one Texan to one American.

Maybe Mexico would give us a good price for it. W may have to move? lol

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

If they did, I would be there. I like living on the edge and trying new ideas...

Afraid it is

We have FEMA Concentration Camps all ready for you

camp_fema.jpg

Dude... I visited one today, just to see if it was up to code for what we're trying to accomplish.

And man, there is SO MUCH ROOM in there. Wall to wall despair.

We're almost ready.

Just let Texas leave the Union and we will use our 280 refinaries, 130 chemical plants, off shore and on shore oil/gas wells to support your way of life. Louisania also want to leave the Union and they have the other 1/2 of the gual oil/gas wells. Do you understand what it means to have a warm water port? Let us part ways and we will send good tidings at each year end and we will sell you oil and gas from the Eagle Ford Shale, gulf and other on land wells. From one Texan to one American.

How much of what you listed is owned by the State of Texas?

Nothing?

Idiot.

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

We can only hope they follow thru.

Technically, it's high treason. The side that's guilty of committing it all depends on which side wins.

No it doesn't. Treason is defined in the Constitution. There's a reason no one was tried for treason after the Civil War.

Technically, it's high treason. The side that's guilty of committing it all depends on which side wins.

No it doesn't. Treason is defined in the Constitution.

And all it takes is a declaration stating that secession will be considered an act of war. If they carry through... there you have it.

Sorry, not used to having to connect all the dots for people.

Nothing?

Idiot.

It's owned by TEXANS you fucking idiot. The state owns nothing.

If they did, I would be there. I like living on the edge and trying new ideas...

You’d be living on the edge of poverty in a brand new rightwing dictatorship. Have fun.

Nothing?

Idiot.

Texas could secede and become a new third-world nation.

Nothing?

Idiot.

It's owned by TEXANS you fucking idiot. The state owns nothing.

Are you this stupid in real life?

Don't you think it's a little frivolous to hope that 10% of America's taxpayers won't be contributing someday to your retirement, Votto?

Forum List

Back