Seceding From Two Enemies

I thing Texas and Florida should join as one and then secede.
They could call it the The Loon Star State.
Disney and Nugent. One on each side of their peso. Backed by oil and oranges.

And uh, you still here? You obviously have grown tired of America and its Constitution so you are free to go. We wish you well.
To IsaacNewton: Allow me to jump in on this one.

So why should Americans leave! You and your kind don’t like this country as it was founded not to mention giving the most people the most freedoms and the highest standard of living the world had ever seen. Americans have no choice but try to return the country to its greatness as a matter of self-preservation.

On the other hand parasites have choices. Since they obviously do not like freedom there are numerous totalitarian countries they can emigrate to. I’m sure China, North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, et al. would welcome them with open arms.

The federal government has no burning moral issue like defending the welfare state to rely on. This time, the people who oppose the government hold the moral high ground because they will be fighting to save and RESTORE their own individual liberties. In short: All revolutions come from the middle class, and then only when something has been taken away from them. The poor do not have the organizational skills necessary to foment successful revolution. The rich have no reason to revolt. In short: People never start a revolution to get something. They always revolt to get something back.

The First Lie President Obama Told | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The parasite class took something from Americans and they want it returned.

You are part of the 'parasite' class.

Sorry cubby but I'm tired of whiners. Conservatism has devolved into the party of whiners. You people whine about everything. You want to secede? GOOOOOOO. Red states are the taker states. The Blue states support them. Yet conservatives whine about being the only persecuted group on Earth.

I'm just tired of the whining. YOU don't like this democracy anymore, cons say so with every breath. So if you want to leave don't tell anyone, just leave. The compromise that was set in stone by the founding fathers for this democracy is what you reject now. You whine if you don't get exactly what you want when you want it, like 8 year olds.

Stop the whining and get walking. Go found Jesusland and ban abortions and force everyone to be Kristian (phoney Christians), make it a requirement that everyone carry five guns on them at all times. Grind up excess guns and force your children to sprinkle it on their cereal ever morning.

And whine to each other every day all the time. Just so I don't have to hear it.

The American public will not tolerate the stupidities of the uber religionists or the uber non believers. You all are simply mouthing nonsense.

Fair enough, you red state welfare takers need to all move below the Mason Dixon line and we'll let Mexicon know they can have it all back. Then you knuckledraggers won't have to worry about putting up a wall, you'll be in Mexico again.

Yay.
you might want to reread the list of states with petitions.

and then join us in laughing at you

And each and every one of those idiot states will fail. There will be no secession.
people are getting agitated at the constant loss of freedoms.

and at $18.5 Trillion in debt, and a loss of our credit rating, America is on it's way to becoming a failed state.

Name one lost freedom.

You want to secede? GOOOOOOO. Red states are the taker states. The Blue states support them.
To IsaacNewton: Be still my beating heart. I can only pray that the entire parasite class works for each other in their utopian blue states. That will be one helluva revolution.
Name one lost freedom.
To BULLDOG: The freedom to work for one’s self and loved ones instead being forced to work for strangers. See the Eric Hoffer quote following my signature.

You want to secede? GOOOOOOO. Red states are the taker states. The Blue states support them.
To IsaacNewton: Be still my beating heart. I can only pray that the entire parasite class works for each other in their utopian blue states. That will be one helluva revolution.
Name one lost freedom.
To BULLDOG: The freedom to work for one’s self and loved ones instead being forced to work for strangers. See the Eric Hoffer quote following my signature.

Can you give an example of this forced servitude?

Tea Party conservatives make up maybe 10 percent of America now, and even if it made up 20%, it does not have the numbers, the political strength, or the integrity to appoint federal judges.

Tea Party conservatives make up maybe 10 percent of America now, and even if it made up 20%, it does not have the numbers, the political strength, or the integrity to appoint federal judges.

They don't have the numbers, but they do have political control of the house and much of the senate. Sane people need to correct that.

They don't have the numbers, but they do have political control of the house and much of the senate. Sane people need to correct that.
They have control of neither chamber. Ryan's speakership and McConnell's deals with the Dems and the pres make that quite clear. That's why the TP is always screaming.

So you think anti discrimination laws are wrong. You are an idiot. We haven't lost any rights.
To BULLDOG: Don’t be an asshole all of your life. You asked about forced servitude and you respond to the examples I provided by retreating behind the usual parasite horseshit —— the government telling a free people what they must do instead of legislating what they must not do like murder, theft, and so on.
We have the right to be treated fairly.
To BULLDOG: I do not want to treat you and your kind any way. I do not want to associate your “WE” at all. In the unlikely event secession separates the producers from the parasites you will be treated fairly by your own kind. That should make you eternally happy, while I’ll be better-off living in a John Galt society:

Anyone who thinks John Galt is an acceptable metaphor for an American needs medical treatment.

So you think anti discrimination laws are wrong. You are an idiot. We haven't lost any rights.
To BULLDOG: Don’t be an asshole all of your life. You asked about forced servitude and you respond to the examples I provided by retreating behind the usual parasite horseshit —— the government telling a free people what they must do instead of legislating what they must not do like murder, theft, and so on.
We have the right to be treated fairly.
To BULLDOG: I do not want to treat you and your kind any way. I do not want to associate your “WE” at all. In the unlikely event secession separates the producers from the parasites you will be treated fairly by your own kind. That should make you eternally happy, while I’ll be better-off living in a John Galt society:

Well good for you. I encourage you to find a country that suits your ideals better. As long as you live here, we as a society have decided that businesses will be required to treat ALL their customers fairly, and legislation affirms that. You can still be an asshole on your own time, but dealing with the public has requirements.

Fair enough, you red state welfare takers need to all move below the Mason Dixon line and we'll let Mexicon know they can have it all back. Then you knuckledraggers won't have to worry about putting up a wall, you'll be in Mexico again.

Yay.

And each and every one of those idiot states will fail. There will be no secession.

and at $18.5 Trillion in debt, and a loss of our credit rating, America is on it's way to becoming a failed state.

:cuckoo:

you don't care about "freedom". you care about the things that matter to you.

you wouldn't say word one defending my freedoms. you're too busy whining about how some bigoted christians don't get to hang signs on their doors saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays".
You're lying.

but you knew that.

Yay.

I read it traitor, get moving. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Go found Jesusland and appoint Jimmy Swaggart as your leader-for-life, Sarah Palin as the court jester, and put up a 50 foot high trump wall so the rest of humanity doesn't have to listen to you people whine about being alive anymore.

Go be happy.
I support the Constitution, you don't.

So who is the traitor

and yea, we are laughing at how stewpud you are

Well at least I got you laughing. I always like to put a smile on people's face.

And uh, you still here? You obviously have grown tired of America and its Constitution so you are free to go. We wish you well.
you want America to be like europe, free people don't.

but you thinking I should leave only enforces the fact that leftists just can't understand how much they are against freedom

Yay.

Name one lost freedom.
I not longer have the right to refuse service in my private property
I no longer have free speech (can't pray in school, can't wear an nra t-shirt, can't finger shoot people)
I no longer have the right to not buy health insurance.
I no longer have the right to bear arms
I no longer have the right to privacy (is I by a permitted arm, I have to register it)

I know that not just one, but I though I'd hammer your ignorant ass

If your private property is used for public service, then it is not acting like private property.

You can pray in school but can't bother your neighbor in the next seat.

You don't have to buy health insurance.

You have a right to bear arms if you have not become a criminal or a danger.

You need to stop lying.

If your private property is used for public service, then it is not acting like private property.

You can pray in school but can't bother your neighbor in the next seat.

You don't have to buy health insurance.

You have a right to bear arms if you have not become a criminal or a danger.

You need to stop lying.
no shirts not shoes no service. yea, ya should be able

you just confirmed that I'm right

correct, I am forced to pay the fine, or else

wrong, you do not have the right to bear arms

I didn't, you hate the Constitution, so it looks like lying to you.

Forum List

Back