Texas pre school Muslim teacher removed from classroom after tweeting kill some jews

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Texas Pre-School Muslim Teacher Removed From Classroom After Tweeting ‘Kill Some Jews’

The Jew-hating Muslims among us. Ms. Salem, a teacher at The Children’s Courtyard in South Arlington, Texas, tweeted vicious, murderous posts from her now-disabled Twitter account. Remarks such as: “kill some Jews,” and “How many Jews died in the Holocaust? Not enough…HAHAHAHA.”

Texas Pre-School Muslim Teacher Removed From Classroom After Tweeting ‘Kill Some Jews’ - Geller Report
-------------------------------------------------
Fake the good side come easy for many of them. And no I did not say " ALL OF THEM".
But Obama has pushed this society so far into the pits of hell , they think they can get away with anything just like the Bill Ayers cult followers better known as Trump hating protesters.

But I thought these were all peace loving people. It must really suck when you religion doesn't have those Ten Commandments with it.

People pick and choose which Commandment they will obey. Moses (if even real), wrote "thou shall not kill," then proceeded to wipe out entire villages on his command. When his followers found a stranger in the wilderness who was gathering wood on the Sabbath, they took him to Moses to see what he would advise. He deliberated and instructed his followers to stone the man to death (so much for thou shall not kill), which they did.

People pick and choose which Commandment they will obey. Moses (if even real), wrote "thou shall not kill," then proceeded to wipe out entire villages on his command. When his followers found a stranger in the wilderness who was gathering wood on the Sabbath, they took him to Moses to see what he would advise. He deliberated and instructed his followers to stone the man to death (so much for thou shall not kill), which they did.

Funny.... whenever a Muslim is exposed for being a piece of shit, some idiot has to show up to attack the Christian faith or Jews.

Ok, that would matter I guess to who a pre-school was hiring a few thousand years ago.

Funny.... whenever a Muslim is exposed for being a piece of shit, some idiot has to show up to attack the Christian faith or Jews.

So you really think your Sky Pixie is better than their Sky Pixie?

There are no sky pixies...

Curious how you explain how life sprang out of an inorganic universe then. Perhaps the crystal pixies?

Bbbut the Crusades!!!!

Curious how you explain how life sprang out of an inorganic universe then. Perhaps the crystal pixies?

abiogenesis.

Look it up.

Certainly a lot more plausible than "A Sky Pixie created life so he could spend 4000 years torturing one tribe in the middle east.'

From your own link, scientists still can't replicate the supposed magic moment when a living cell is formed.

"Although a functional protocell has not yet been achieved in a laboratory setting, there are scientists who think the goal is well within reach."

That's of course always the little snag, "we're on the verge of creating life, we swear!"

"Ambiogenesis! Ambiogenesis! Ambiogenesis!" :dance:

Always the laughable response from Darwin dunces.

So you really think your Sky Pixie is better than their Sky Pixie?

There are no sky pixies...
Not true, faggot. I think you fit the bill.

LMAO the shit you say cracks me up. I love it when you say exactly what I want to!!!
A lot of us were raised to be polite no matter what and we got our asses kicked if we weren't even if we were right in not accepting creepy things in people.

From your own link, scientists still can't replicate the supposed magic moment when a living cell is formed.

I didn't post a link. And there's a lot of things we can't replicate from nature.

so, um, no, here's the thing about Science. Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Sorry the link was from google/wiki.

Um..yes I do believe in science, and science has no explanation for the actual creation of a living cell from an inorganic world. So my belief in scientific facts is far greater than yours.

Just pointing out that these so-called holy books, aren't holy, just pages of material written by man with no deity involved and the people writing them were inconsistent, making up nonsense as they went along.

Forum List

Back