Texas pre school Muslim teacher removed from classroom after tweeting kill some jews

People pick and choose which Commandment they will obey. Moses (if even real), wrote "thou shall not kill," then proceeded to wipe out entire villages on his command. When his followers found a stranger in the wilderness who was gathering wood on the Sabbath, they took him to Moses to see what he would advise. He deliberated and instructed his followers to stone the man to death (so much for thou shall not kill), which they did.

Bbbut the Crusades!!!!
Yeah, which was a response to Muslim armies continually attacking Christian enclaves.

People pick and choose which Commandment they will obey. Moses (if even real), wrote "thou shall not kill," then proceeded to wipe out entire villages on his command. When his followers found a stranger in the wilderness who was gathering wood on the Sabbath, they took him to Moses to see what he would advise. He deliberated and instructed his followers to stone the man to death (so much for thou shall not kill), which they did.

Funny.... whenever a Muslim is exposed for being a piece of shit, some idiot has to show up to attack the Christian faith or Jews.
Just pointing out that these so-called holy books, aren't holy, just pages of material written by man with no deity involved and the people writing them were inconsistent, making up nonsense as they went along.

No, what you are doing is deflecting and providing cover for your Muslim friends.

Funny.... whenever a Muslim is exposed for being a piece of shit, some idiot has to show up to attack the Christian faith or Jews.
Just pointing out that these so-called holy books, aren't holy, just pages of material written by man with no deity involved and the people writing them were inconsistent, making up nonsense as they went along.

No, what you are doing is deflecting and providing cover for your Muslim friends.
??? Since I am vehemently against Islam......what the hell are you talking about???

It'd be a cold day in hell before I ever let a Muslim teacher instruct our children....progressive moonbats are a big enough worry

??? Since I am vehemently against Islam......what the hell are you talking about???

Yea sure, that's why in your first post you said nothing about Islam, the topic at hand. Instead you chose to rant about Moses.

Yea sure, that's why in your first post you said nothing about Islam, the topic at hand. Instead you chose to rant about Moses.
As an Atheist, I find ALL organized religion to be.........SHIT.

From your own link, scientists still can't replicate the supposed magic moment when a living cell is formed.

I didn't post a link. And there's a lot of things we can't replicate from nature.

so, um, no, here's the thing about Science. Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean it's not happening.
Ahh yes there you go with that BELIEF thing again.... Isn't that what you are attacking us about?

Sorry the link was from google/wiki.

Um..yes I do believe in science, and science has no explanation for the actual creation of a living cell from an inorganic world. So my belief in scientific facts is far greater than yours.

actually, it's a perfectly good explanation.

You need to look up "Miller-Urey"....

LOL. Thanks for proving my point. A one time experiment from the 1950's that hasn't been replicated, and all it supposedly did was create amino acids. NOT self replicating life.

I know this is your religion and hard for you to accept, but science has NO way of explaining how life spontaneously spawned from nothingness.

As an Atheist, I find ALL organized religion to be.........SHIT.

When you die, you will be all dressed up with nowhere to go.

It'd be a cold day in hell before I ever let a Muslim teacher instruct our children....progressive moonbats are a big enough worry

Don't teach your kids Algebra because it was invented by Arabs.

Actually after a Google search the claim is dubious. A guy named al-

Actually that claim is suspect at best, a quick Google search cast doubts on it. The origins of algebra goes back to the ancient Babylonians, India and Greece.

The Muslims (and their supporters) like to make many claims of things Islam/Muslims are credited for. Another one is the crankshaft but sadly that belongs to the Chinese (around 206 BC, Hans Dynasty).

But thanks for suggesting it, the Google search enlightened me in more than a few things the Muslims are credited for...but alas it's not so

Actually that claim is suspect at best, a quick Google search cast doubts on it. The origins of algebra goes back to the ancient Babylonians, India and Greece.

The Muslims (and their supporters) like to make many claims of things Islam/Muslims are credited for. Another one is the crankshaft but sadly that belongs to the Chinese (around 206 BC, Hans Dynasty).

But thanks for suggesting it, the Google search enlightened me in more than a few things the Muslims are credited for...but alas it's not so

Really? Did you ever take a class on the history of mathematics? If not, go back to playing with yourself or Google and see which you get!

Google searches will tell me that a photoshopped picture where they transposed the engine and fuselage of an aircraft is really a private jet.

Really? Did you ever take a class on the history of mathematics? If not, go back to playing with yourself or Google and see which you get!

Google searches will tell me that a photoshopped picture where they transposed the engine and fuselage of an aircraft is really a private jet.

Plenty of sites disagree with you :dunno:

My money is on the Greeks, smart people those ancient Greeks were

Something Hitler and Islam has in common, wipe out Jews, and use horrific means to do it. Sickening.

Forum List

Back