Teacher Removed from Classroom After Twitter Users Turn Her In for "Kill the Jews" Tweets

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
More from the Religion of Peace who are teaching young minds. I'm sure Trump is to blame somehow.

“Salem — a member of the UTA chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine and a supporter of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement — used her now-disabled Twitter account to post such remarks as: ‘How many Jews died in the Holocaust? Not enough…HAHAHAHA.'”

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/02/...witter-calls-to-kill-some-jews-come-to-light/

More from the Religion of Peace who are teaching young minds. I'm sure Trump is to blame somehow.

“Salem — a member of the UTA chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine and a supporter of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement — used her now-disabled Twitter account to post such remarks as: ‘How many Jews died in the Holocaust? Not enough…HAHAHAHA.'”

Texas Pre-School Teacher Removed From Classroom After Twitter Calls to ‘Kill Some Jews’ Come to Light
Yeah...she's gone. Good.

Texas Pre-School Teacher Removed From Classroom After Twitter Calls to ‘Kill Some Jews’ Come to Light

Nutters on all sides I reckon.

West Virginia teacher suspended for racist tweets about "Obama's children"

That is actually a funny and accurate tweet. Obama himself made the statement about a criminal being his fictitious son.

That is actually a funny and accurate tweet. Obama himself made the statement about a criminal being his fictitious son.
Uh huh, muslims versus jews matters to some.

School officials say Huntington High teacher accused of anti-Muslim tweets suspended
http://wchstv.com/news/local/school-officials-say-huntington-high-teacher-accused-of-anti-muslim-tweets-suspended

Cabell school system investigating teacher’s anti-Muslim tweets - See more at: http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-education/20170109/cabell-school-system-investigating-teachers-anti-muslim-tweets#sthash.T9zh4oof.dpuf

Texas teacher facing discipline for anti-Muslim handouts that describe Islam as 'ideology of war'
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teacher-facing-discipline-anti-muslim-handouts-article-1.2178418

Teacher To Muslim Refugee Student: You’re A Terrorist, And I Can’t Wait Until Donald Trump Deports All You Muslims
http://ciiradio.com/2016/11/04/teacher-to-muslim-refugee-student-youre-a-terrorist-and-i-cant-wait-until-donald-trump-deports-all-you-muslims/

Last edited:

You're blabbering nonsense again.

You're blabbering nonsense again.

One of us certianly is, yup.

good. what's the problem?

Forum List

Back