Texas Megachurch Pastor Says Obama Will 'Pave Way' for Antichrist

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

"President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist."

------------------------------------------------------------

Not that I believe in the antichrist, as I find Jeffress to be the anti Christ, as he is a real turn off for Christianity, but I guess his prophecy came true,

Because Trump thinks he is God and so do most of the GOP
He has his 12 apostles, Jordan, Gaetz, Meadows, Hannity, Limbaugh, Stone, Nunes, McCarthy, Pence (Judas-as Pence would love for him to be impeached), Kushner, Dodds, several in place for the 12th.

Cohen use to be and he has gone in the hellfire, along with Manafort, Stone (soon) Flynn, Weisselberg (soon, Pecker, and several more.

Given how the guy hates Mormons. I surprised he didn't say President Russel M. Nelson head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City was the anti Christ.

I do believe the the Jews have to rebuild their Temple before the anti christ makes himself known.

Jesus gave a very clear sign that when the abomination of desolation appears the end is nigh.
Which is when some outside entity defiles the Jewish temple

Jesus gave a very clear sign that when the abomination of desolation appears the end is nigh.
Which is when some outside entity defiles the Jewish temple
That happened in 325c.e. in Rome when Jesus was declared to be a three in one edible mangod.

Ever since then if you did not profess to believe that Jesus was God and if you did not celebrate his death and then eat him, you were a very very bad person.

Last edited:

"President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist."

Not that I believe in the antichrist, as I find Jeffress to be the anti Christ, as he is a real turn off for Christianity, but I guess his prophecy came true,

He has his 12 apostles, Jordan, Gaetz, Meadows, Hannity, Limbaugh, Stone, Nunes, McCarthy, Pence (Judas-as Pence would love for him to be impeached), Kushner, Dodds, several in place for the 12th.

Cohen use to be and he has gone in the hellfire, along with Manafort, Stone (soon) Flynn, Weisselberg (soon, Pecker, and several more.
And they say Christianity isn't political

Obama is not Antichrist, like almost 99% of all politicians he is a small unimportant demon possessed looser

Jared Kushner is the anti christ

LOL Jefress' church is not a 'Mega-Church'. The Op is just loony, that's all. 1st Baptist of Dallas has a few hundred members, nothing 'Mega' about it. So, don't worry; his congregation isn't large enough to keep you from getting your breakfast beer and meth.

Given how the guy hates Mormons. I surprised he didn't say President Russel M. Nelson head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City was the anti Christ.

I do believe the the Jews have to rebuild their Temple before the anti christ makes himself known.

Has anyone noticed that the article in the OP is from 2012? At that time, Russell M. Nelson was not yet the head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; it was still his predecessor, Thomas S. Monson.

Archangel Donald will smite the traitors and pedophiles

The OP also doesn't know squat about Christian ethnic Jews and their growth, either.

Rise of the Messianic Jews

Jews who are Christian now are one of the major components of the U.S. Jewish population. 1.7 million adult Jews identify themselves as Christians. Only the denomination of Reform Judaism has more support among American Jews, with an estimated 1.86 million adherents.

National survey shows Jews leaving Judaism, assimilating, becoming Christians or “Nones”

Russian Jews in Israel are another large and growing demographic of Christian ethnic Jews.

Also, Jewish millennials are a new factor.

Jews for Jesus poll: 1/5 of Jewish millennials believe Christ was God

The data on Jesus might be especially surprising to Jews who, if they agree on nothing else, believe that Jews for Jesus and its “messianic” philosophy are beyond the pale. The survey found that 21 percent of Jewish millennials believe Jesus was “God in human form who lived among people in the 1st century.” And 28 percent “see him as a rabbi or spiritual leader, but not God.”

The openness to non-Jewish practice extends beyond that: 42 percent of respondents say they celebrate Christmas. A majority says one can hold other faiths and still be Jewish. And the survey found that one-third of Jewish millennials believe “God desires a personal relationship with us.”

Last edited:

Jared Kushner is the anti christ

Him too.

The OP also doesn't know squat about Christian ethnic Jews and their growth, either.

Rise of the Messianic Jews

Jews who are Christian now are one of the major components of the U.S. Jewish population. 1.7 million adult Jews identify themselves as Christians. Only the denomination of Reform Judaism has more support among American Jews, with an estimated 1.86 million adherents.

National survey shows Jews leaving Judaism, assimilating, becoming Christians or “Nones”

Russian Jews in Israel are another large and growing demographic of Christian ethnic Jews.

Also, Jewish millennials are a new factor.

Jews for Jesus poll: 1/5 of Jewish millennials believe Christ was God

The data on Jesus might be especially surprising to Jews who, if they agree on nothing else, believe that Jews for Jesus and its “messianic” philosophy are beyond the pale. The survey found that 21 percent of Jewish millennials believe Jesus was “God in human form who lived among people in the 1st century.” And 28 percent “see him as a rabbi or spiritual leader, but not God.”

The openness to non-Jewish practice extends beyond that: 42 percent of respondents say they celebrate Christmas. A majority says one can hold other faiths and still be Jewish. And the survey found that one-third of Jewish millennials believe “God desires a personal relationship with us.”

This OP is not about Christianity in that the OP is about Tramp thinks he is a god and so do most of his followers, he even has his apostles that back him no matter what.

You give me an evangelical site of a poll. I do not put stock in evangelicals , no matter what they say.

Also the link you gave said the Jewish Americans do not follow a religion per say, they celebrate Xmas, and they are more inclined towards intermarriage and multiculturalism, is this like Ivanka changed her religon to Judaism?? because it does not mean much in the long run, she'd still would be a Christian (if she ever was) if she married a Christian, maybe even a RC. OMG.

Archangel Donald will smite the traitors and pedophiles
Think so? Who will the democrats on this forum date if all the pedophiles are gone?

Has anyone noticed that the article in the OP is from 2012? At that time, Russell M. Nelson was not yet the head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; it was still his predecessor, Thomas S. Monson.
I guess I should have known that.
After 17 church Presidents I've been alive thru 10 of em.

And they say Christianity isn't political

They aren't; it takes true idiots like yourself to make such issues like mentally ill homosexual fetishism a 'political issue', for instance and make pedo- faggotry a 'civil right' of some sort.

Forum List

Back