Why American Jews overwhelmingly vote democrat

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Don't forget, most actual Israeli Jews cannot stand American commie Jews, who are all enemies to the land of Canaan. They are all idolators and are all wolves in sheeps clothing.

Don't forget, most actual Israeli Jews cannot stand American commie Jews, who are all enemies to the land of Canaan. They are all idolators and are all wolves in sheeps clothing.

Are you a Jesus eater? Do you worship a human being? Yes? Psst! You are an idolator..

Last edited:

Many Americans are obsessed with serving Jews.

Yeah, right,,, Jews get served on a regular basis.. Sometimes with potatoes and vegetables, sometimes with the blood of baby Jesus.

You ever drink that?

Do many americans serve Jews Jesus flesh for dinner? Or is that only for patriots?

Last edited:

Yeah, right,,, Jews get served on a regular basis.. Sometimes with potatoes and vegetables, sometimes with the blood of baby Jesus.

You ever drink that?

Do many americans serve Jews Jesus flesh for dinner? Or is that only for patriots?

You are a disgrace and an apostate. Won't dent you. It is apparent that the Lord has already judged you. Will be proved by the fact that you will giggle.

On ignore.

Get ready for the eternal fire.

You ever drink that?

You are a disgrace and an apostate. Won't dent you. It is apparent that the Lord has already judged you. Will be proved by the fact that you will giggle.

On ignore.

Get ready for the eternal fire.

On ignore? lol..eternal fire? roflmao

What are you? A sissy?

What sort of master race are you?

Are you the little piggy who built his house out of straw?

Last edited:
Considering that communist membership is very low then there must be another reason for Jews to vote for democrats..

I didn't view the video, but IMO, the reason Jews still vote democrat is because of habit, and they haven't caught up with the fact that the party keeps getting more and more antisemitic the more it embraces the racism of identity politics.

This process is further along in Europe, where more and more Jewish people have started to wake up, but too many still cling to old habits. Heck, the leader of the labor party in Britain is a vicious antisemite with a long record of working with terrorists committed to their genocide, yet Jewish people still vote for labor.

I see it all in terms of the old adage about boiling lobsters. The changes have been gradual and have occurred over a period of decades instead of coming in one fell swoop, so people just go along with it.

I didn't view the video, but IMO, the reason Jews still vote democrat is because of habit, and they haven't caught up with the fact that the party keeps getting more and more antisemitic the more it embraces the racism of identity politics.

This process is further along in Europe, where more and more Jewish people have started to wake up, but too many still cling to old habits. Heck, the leader of the labor party in Britain is a vicious antisemite with a long record of working with terrorists committed to their genocide, yet Jewish people still vote for labor.

I see it all in terms of the old adage about boiling lobsters. The changes have been gradual and have occurred over a period of decades instead of coming in one fell swoop, so people just go along with it.
My theory is that many Jews still vote democrat simply because because they see that many republicans are liars bigots racists and self loathing sexually dysfunctional assholes.

I was watching the news the other day and It could very well be that they are right.

My theory is that many Jews still vote democrat simply because because they see that many republicans are liars bigots racists and assholes.

I was watching the news the other day and It could very well be that they are right.
That is too simple minded and partisan.

My theory is that many Jews still vote democrat simply because because they see that many republicans are liars bigots racists and assholes.

That is too simple minded and partisan.

The truth isn't very complicated.

Watch the video. Ben Shaprio lays out the statistical facts.

Most Jews are not really Jews at all. They don't attend Temple, they do not follow the Mosaic law in any real way.

The prophets warned of the wolves in sheeps clothing. There have been many judgements and severe chastisements of the unfaithful.

There was a group that built a golden calf and that has been happening ever since. Whatever version that golden calf is today.

The unfaithful Jews are the enemies to the land of Canaan. Always have been. Israel called the Jews that worked for the nazis KAPOS. Look it up.

Most Jews (like most in hollywood) consider themselves liberals long before they consider themselves Jews from any religious perspective.

Most Jews are not really Jews at all. They don't attend Temple, they do not follow the Mosaic law in any real way.

The prophets warned of the wolves in sheeps clothing. There have been many judgements and severe chastisements of the unfaithful.

There was a group that built a golden calf and that has been happening ever since. Whatever version that golden calf is today.

The unfaithful Jews are the enemies to the land of Canaan. Always have been. Israel called the Jews that worked for the nazis KAPOS. Look it up.

Most Jews (like most in hollywood) consider themselves liberals long before they consider themselves Jews from any religious perspective.

All people struggle between a spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity. It has nothing whatever to do with Jew, Gentile, race, creed, color, gender, , sexual preference, religion, lack of religion, wealth, or poverty.

If you think it does, it is because you lost the battle and have become perverse.

What do you gain by pointing out the perversity in this person or that Jew if you are drowning in the same shit?

Last edited:

where are his banana curls on the side of his face?

Most Jews are secular, yes, and that is because they are Jewish based upon ethnicity.

Judaism as a religion does not proselytize being very difficult to join, and so the overwhelming percentage of Jewish people share the same d.n.a. Secular Jews are still Jewish despite their lack of religiosity.

Forum List

Back