Texas Megachurch Pastor Says Obama Will 'Pave Way' for Antichrist

The OP also doesn't know squat about Christian ethnic Jews and their growth, either.

Rise of the Messianic Jews

Jews who are Christian now are one of the major components of the U.S. Jewish population. 1.7 million adult Jews identify themselves as Christians. Only the denomination of Reform Judaism has more support among American Jews, with an estimated 1.86 million adherents.

National survey shows Jews leaving Judaism, assimilating, becoming Christians or “Nones”

Russian Jews in Israel are another large and growing demographic of Christian ethnic Jews.

Also, Jewish millennials are a new factor.

Jews for Jesus poll: 1/5 of Jewish millennials believe Christ was God

The data on Jesus might be especially surprising to Jews who, if they agree on nothing else, believe that Jews for Jesus and its “messianic” philosophy are beyond the pale. The survey found that 21 percent of Jewish millennials believe Jesus was “God in human form who lived among people in the 1st century.” And 28 percent “see him as a rabbi or spiritual leader, but not God.”

The openness to non-Jewish practice extends beyond that: 42 percent of respondents say they celebrate Christmas. A majority says one can hold other faiths and still be Jewish. And the survey found that one-third of Jewish millennials believe “God desires a personal relationship with us.”

This OP is not about Christianity in that the OP is about Tramp thinks he is a god and so do most of his followers, he even has his apostles that back him no matter what.

You give me an evangelical site of a poll. I do not put stock in evangelicals , no matter what they say.

Also the link you gave said the Jewish Americans do not follow a religion per say, they celebrate Xmas, and they are more inclined towards intermarriage and multiculturalism, is this like Ivanka changed her religon to Judaism?? because it does not mean much in the long run, she'd still would be a Christian (if she ever was) if she married a Christian, maybe even a RC. OMG.

Nobody here cares what you think of valid sources just because you don't like them; we post links that prove you're clueless idiot because you are one, that's all.

Given how the guy hates Mormons. I surprised he didn't say President Russel M. Nelson head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City was the anti Christ.

I do believe the the Jews have to rebuild their Temple before the anti christ makes himself known.

Has anyone noticed that the article in the OP is from 2012? At that time, Russell M. Nelson was not yet the head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; it was still his predecessor, Thomas S. Monson.
I guess I should have known that.
After 17 church Presidents I've been alive thru 10 of em.

The Mormon boys who come to my door are very nice, not the Baptist though. This article is about Trump as a successor to Obama, not about Mormons or Romney.

This old news, but I bet one of the ways to stop it is to send Robert Jeffress your money.

"President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist."

------------------------------------------------------------

Not that I believe in the antichrist, as I find Jeffress to be the anti Christ, as he is a real turn off for Christianity, but I guess his prophecy came true,

Because Trump thinks he is God and so do most of the GOP
He has his 12 apostles, Jordan, Gaetz, Meadows, Hannity, Limbaugh, Stone, Nunes, McCarthy, Pence (Judas-as Pence would love for him to be impeached), Kushner, Dodds, several in place for the 12th.

Cohen use to be and he has gone in the hellfire, along with Manafort, Stone (soon) Flynn, Weisselberg (soon, Pecker, and several more.
What he really means is that, to him, the end of the white christian male hegomony = coming of anti-christ.

"President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist."

Not that I believe in the antichrist, as I find Jeffress to be the anti Christ, as he is a real turn off for Christianity, but I guess his prophecy came true,

He has his 12 apostles, Jordan, Gaetz, Meadows, Hannity, Limbaugh, Stone, Nunes, McCarthy, Pence (Judas-as Pence would love for him to be impeached), Kushner, Dodds, several in place for the 12th.

Cohen use to be and he has gone in the hellfire, along with Manafort, Stone (soon) Flynn, Weisselberg (soon, Pecker, and several more.
Archangel Donald will smite the traitors and pedophiles
Think so? Who will the democrats on this forum date if all the pedophiles are gone?
Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and Gym Jordan give a :113: to your helpful deflection.

And they say Christianity isn't political

They aren't; it takes true idiots like yourself to make such issues like mentally ill homosexual fetishism a 'political issue', for instance and make pedo- faggotry a 'civil right' of some sort.
And we still have 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18.....nothing to see there, right?

They aren't; it takes true idiots like yourself to make such issues like mentally ill homosexual fetishism a 'political issue', for instance and make pedo- faggotry a 'civil right' of some sort.
You poor, triggered snowflake :itsok:

The OP also doesn't know squat about Christian ethnic Jews and their growth, either.

Jews who are Christian now are one of the major components of the U.S. Jewish population. 1.7 million adult Jews identify themselves as Christians. Only the denomination of Reform Judaism has more support among American Jews, with an estimated 1.86 million adherents.

National survey shows Jews leaving Judaism, assimilating, becoming Christians or “Nones”

Russian Jews in Israel are another large and growing demographic of Christian ethnic Jews.

The data on Jesus might be especially surprising to Jews who, if they agree on nothing else, believe that Jews for Jesus and its “messianic” philosophy are beyond the pale. The survey found that 21 percent of Jewish millennials believe Jesus was “God in human form who lived among people in the 1st century.” And 28 percent “see him as a rabbi or spiritual leader, but not God.”

The openness to non-Jewish practice extends beyond that: 42 percent of respondents say they celebrate Christmas. A majority says one can hold other faiths and still be Jewish. And the survey found that one-third of Jewish millennials believe “God desires a personal relationship with us.”
Jesus was a Kabbalist

Think so? Who will the democrats on this forum date if all the pedophiles are gone?
Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and Gym Jordan give a :113: to your helpful deflection.
Coulda swore pedophile was in his one liner. But correct me if I was wrong.

Given how the guy hates Mormons. I surprised he didn't say President Russel M. Nelson head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City was the anti Christ.

I do believe the the Jews have to rebuild their Temple before the anti christ makes himself known.

Has anyone noticed that the article in the OP is from 2012? At that time, Russell M. Nelson was not yet the head of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; it was still his predecessor, Thomas S. Monson.

The Mormon boys who come to my door are very nice, not the Baptist though. This article is about Trump as a successor to Obama, not about Mormons or Romney.
So a side conversation with a fellow Mormon isn't allowed? Good grief.

And we still have 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18.....nothing to see there, right?

Stats that were proven to be bullshit a long time ago. But keep proving you 're incapable of learning and rely entirely on parroting.

Jesus was a Kabbalist

I think pretty much most Jewish priests were students of those if not practitioners; numerology and inter-relationships between their writings, the Torah, and most books of the bible follow chiastic structures, and aren't just random verses and books; if you don't understand symbolism and allegory you can't properly read the books. Don't know if that makes one a 'Kabbalist', but it would make them very familiar with them. It was one methodology to tell whether writings were legitimate or not, for one.

Last edited:

You poor, triggered snowflake :itsok:

Poor pedo-friendly gimp. :itsok:

NAMBLA was a founder of Faggot Rights movements, openly and proudly serving on all the top faggot rights councils. It was never a member organization of any church council or GOP Party, just the Democratic Party, and you gimps will never ever be able to erase that from your fake history.

I just wanted to make clear I do not share Jeffress views of Mormonism, even though they come knocking but at least they do not say if you are a RC, that your going to hell.

Last edited:

I just wanted to make clear I do not share Jeffress views of Mormonism, even though they come knocking but at least they do not say if you are a RC, that your going to hell.
Ok, My bad then.

Forum List

Back