Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

Does it surprise anyone that the usual racist haters are denying the US history of lynching blacks and the obvious chair representing the president of the United States?

If this was not meant to represent lynching our president, WHY is it called "LYNCHING"?

Why wasn't it called "hanging"?

If its not a lynching in effigy, WHY did it make the news?

You know, its okay if the nutter rw's want to hate the president but it really is NOT okay to approve of lynching a black man. Actually, its very disturbing to see racism this common among the radical right nutters. I would guess they've always been THIS racist and THIS ignorant but they don't even bother to hide it anymore.

Does it surprise anyone that the usual racist haters are denying the US history of lynching blacks and the obvious chair representing the president of the United States?

If this was not meant to represent lynching our president, WHY is it called "LYNCHING"?

You know, its okay if the nutter rw's want to hate the president but it really is NOT okay to approve of lynching a black man. Actually, its very disturbing to see racism this common among the radical right nutters. I would guess they've always been THIS racist and THIS ignorant but they don't even bother to hide it anymore.

no on is denying history and that isn't what this thread is about

it's about you idiot going on over some stupid CHAIR as a symbol of Obama. you people look absolutely ridiculous...all you are doing is showing you all believe Obama is a EMPTY CHAIR...that's what cracks me the hell up

But it's ok to hang another President in effigy as long AS THEY ARE WHITE. or a woman as long as it's Sarah Palin

and you people call the right wing, nutters:lol:

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

Out comes the race card yet again.

Nobody is denying history, so stop trying to claim it. The claims of 'racism' are ludicrous when you consider that POLITICAL people are 'lynched' by their opposition ALL THE TIME, or did you conveniently forget the 'lynchings' of Bush and Palin?

It made the 'news', if you can call it that, because the Obamamedia spent 2 weeks SEARCHING for some 'red meat' to throw to you LW nutcases to distract from the abysmal job Obummer is doing as President.

My God, you PC Libturds are FUNNY!!

I didn't think people could get any lower on their false charges of racism over Obama, but I was wrong

man oh man, this takes the IDIOT PRIZE

If you cannot see how this is racism, then you are even stupider than your reputation.

Who cares...We were labeled terrorists and racists for the want of fiscal accountability.

I have zero...lets count that up....

Zero sympathy for you or him......

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

Out comes the race card yet again.

When we see racism, we will call it. There are people here not even hiding their racism, so you know where you can shove your race card.

I didn't think people could get any lower on their false charges of racism over Obama, but I was wrong

man oh man, this takes the IDIOT PRIZE

If you cannot see how this is racism, then you are even stupider than your reputation.

Who cares...We were labeled terrorists and racists for the want of fiscal accountability.

I have zero...lets count that up....

Zero sympathy for you or him......

Wondered when you were going to join the Klan meeting.

Beef jerky is black. Historically dogs have been used to attack black people. If you give your dog a piece of beef jerky you are symbolically turning the dogs loose to bite obama in the ass.

Illustrazione_di_un_Black_Bloc.jpg

Black people wear hoodies when they commit crimes. obama is black, if a white person wears a hoodie they are intentionally and symbolically calling obama a black thug.

The right puts on this front of being real badasses. Like Dick "5 Deferments" Cheney. The real deal is that they're just like your typical schoolyard bullys (PUNKS), only tough against those that won't fight, or (like that chair) can't fight back.

Nobody is denying history, so stop trying to claim it. The claims of 'racism' are ludicrous when you consider that POLITICAL people are 'lynched' by their opposition ALL THE TIME, or did you conveniently forget the 'lynchings' of Bush and Palin?

It made the 'news', if you can call it that, because the Obamamedia spent 2 weeks SEARCHING for some 'red meat' to throw to you LW nutcases to distract from the abysmal job Obummer is doing as President.

My God, you PC Libturds are FUNNY!!

Yeah...I remember those "lynchings" of Bush and Palin. I spoke out against them....just as I am now. Funny thing is....Conservatives were outraged back then, and now they are OK with it. I think it's fucked up no matter what AMERICAN does it. Foreigners? They aren't our citizens, so I don't give a shit. But when our own American citizens do shit like this? They aren't my brothers...they aren't my enemies, but they certainly don't get my respect either....same with flag burning.

Forum List

Back