Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

I realize the punching bad is a little over sized but are you saying I can no longer have mine?

aff122-bop-obama-punching-bag.jpg

Hell for 20.00 you too can have one.
Political Gifts - Bop Obama Punching Bag - Affys.com

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Does it surprise anyone that the usual racist haters are denying the US history of lynching blacks and the obvious chair representing the president of the United States?

If this was not meant to represent lynching our president, WHY is it called "LYNCHING"?

Why wasn't it called "hanging"?

If its not a lynching in effigy, WHY did it make the news?

You know, its okay if the nutter rw's want to hate the president but it really is NOT okay to approve of lynching a black man. Actually, its very disturbing to see racism this common among the radical right nutters. I would guess they've always been THIS racist and THIS ignorant but they don't even bother to hide it anymore.

Nobody is denying history, so stop trying to claim it. The claims of 'racism' are ludicrous when you consider that POLITICAL people are 'lynched' by their opposition ALL THE TIME, or did you conveniently forget the 'lynchings' of Bush and Palin?

It made the 'news', if you can call it that, because the Obamamedia spent 2 weeks SEARCHING for some 'red meat' to throw to you LW nutcases to distract from the abysmal job Obummer is doing as President.

My God, you PC Libturds are FUNNY!!

Yeah...I remember those "lynchings" of Bush and Palin. I spoke out against them....just as I am now. Funny thing is....Conservatives were outraged back then, and now they are OK with it. I think it's fucked up no matter what AMERICAN does it. Foreigners? They aren't our citizens, so I don't give a shit. But when our own American citizens do shit like this? They aren't my brothers...they aren't my enemies, but they certainly don't get my respect either....same with flag burning.

who is playing the race card?

Forum List

Back