Liberals say Obama is obeying the law by letting illegal minors stay

That's cute. This country was formed by Europeans, genius. First ever colony at Jamestown was established by Europeans, in spite of my people being here first, of course.

Learn some history pal.

Indians didn't even have a written language until the white man came. Just savages living in caves. You want to go back to that, go ahead, but you won't. You like how the white man takes care of you with his welfare program.

Booze, drugs, and welfare makes for a happy indian.

Excuse you.

How else did my people prosper for 10 millennia before the white men came? Explain that? They didn't need the white men to survive.

You idiot.

They also didn't have a country. They were not unlike the savage Brits who were enslaved by the Romans.

My link has supporting proof links. Your NaziCon hillbuzz link doesn't have shit for proof.

13613436131093853946.GIF

Perhaps you should use a search engine, or even have read or heard the news when it was reported! Here pond scum, only 65,000+ links to it!

obama gives amnesty to 800,000 dreamers' - Bing

hC63E8987

The brainwashing is so bad that the people will believe ANYTHING the Dear Leader says.

I just posted this in another thread. No sense retyping it in different words:

First off, they have been coming in large numbers since 2011. This is due to the 2008 Human Trafficking Bill that Bush signed, and was totally uncontroversial. It states that any children who come across the border from a country other than Canada or Mexico must be given a hearing before deportation.

Why do you want Obama to break the law and deport these children en masse? In order to impeach him for breaking the law? :lol:

The brainwashing is so bad that the people will believe ANYTHING the Dear Leader says.

First off, they have been coming in large numbers since 2011. This is due to the 2008 Human Trafficking Bill that Bush signed, and was totally uncontroversial. It states that any children who come across the border from a country other than Canada or Mexico must be given a hearing before deportation.

Why do you want Obama to break the law and deport these children en masse? In order to impeach him for breaking the law? :lol:

Go back to the other thread you fat fuck .. Buuuuuuuuuuuushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My link has supporting proof links. Your NaziCon hillbuzz link doesn't have shit for proof.

13613436131093853946.GIF

Perhaps you should use a search engine, or even have read or heard the news when it was reported! Here pond scum, only 65,000+ links to it!

hC63E8987

You retarded dumbass. C_Clayton_Jones has already debunked your deranged bullshit.

Liberals also said if you like your plan you can keep your plan. Liberals also used a video in order to effect an election's outcome with lies.

Get off your crack pipe, GumSlinger, and stop trying to hijack threads.

That's what happens when you lie. If you don't like it then stop lying.

I've never read a post that Shitting Bull has made that didn't contain either lies or something so off the wall that you wondered what the hell it even meant.

I'm sorry that reality pisses you off.

13613436131093853946.GIF

hC63E8987

You retarded dumbass. C_Clayton_Jones has already debunked your deranged bullshit.

No, he hasn't BUT if you believe he has, post it up here and we'll dissect it! :badgrin:

That's what happens when you lie. If you don't like it then stop lying.

I've never read a post that Shitting Bull has made that didn't contain either lies or something so off the wall that you wondered what the hell it even meant.

Prove it.

We can start with your mot recent where you admitted you don't give a fuck about the children, it's all about the VOTE!

So my understanding of your post is, if the kid is from Mexico FUCK HIM, but if from Central America he's OK to stay! Is that correct?

Read the fucking law, sparky. It's in my signature below.

So you don't care a fuck about the children, do you Tonto, the big fucking liberal could care less UNLESS it works for his subversive goals! The law hasn't been followed PERIOD, and one STOPPED at the border is to be turned around and denied access!...PERIOD

These children aren't sneaking in, they go straight to a border crossing!

BTW Tonto, do you know why it was written that way?

I'm sorry that reality pisses you off.

What would you, pond scum know about reality... Subversive talking points?

Columbus didn't discover America, he landed in what he called San Salvador, Antilles, Venezuela and what is now called Central America.

Also, what did the Indians do before the Evil White Man showed up? Answer:

1. Killed other Indians.
2. Stole other Indians lands.
3. Enslaved other Indians.

They're just mad because the White Man did it better!

Indians didn't even have a written language until the white man came. Just savages living in caves. You want to go back to that, go ahead, but you won't. You like how the white man takes care of you with his welfare program.

Booze, drugs, and welfare makes for a happy indian.

Excuse you.

How else did my people prosper for 10 millennia before the white men came? Explain that? They didn't need the white men to survive.

You idiot.

Prospered for 10,000 years?? So what happened? Why can't they prosper now.? You think the white man forces indians to be alcoholic welfare bums.?
Why are you attacking TK?

Oh but we do, as that is how the law is written. It requires judgment and mercy, something not found here for the most part.

Are you serious.? You actually want a system where the cops can say "this group can break the law but that group can't"? Get help please.

Learn immigration law. Just because you came here illegally doesn't mean you can't stay.

You can stay only if you go through legal process to obtain citizenship, if not you get deported.

Forum List

Back