Texas Judge Opens The Door For Medicare To Replace The ACA

Obamacare is a different animal now than it was when the Supreme Court first dealt with it. You can't force people to buy health insurance. It would be like forcing people that don't drive to buy car insurance.
In the next few days Republicans will be screaming that they’ll protect pre-existing conditions, and you’ll hear a series of lies about new plans that offer everything and will cost almost nothing.

And the Democrats will now be emboldened to do what they’ve been trying to do since Harry Truman, real universal health care for all.

Texas Judge Opens The Door For Medicare To Replace The ACA.

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've heard on this forum. 3.2 Trillion dollars a year, who the hell is going to pay for it, Mexico?

I don't think the GOP can repeal it and I think they should be happy. it is the Republican plan after all if they're going to do anything. Two tier kinds of coverage Medicaid and Medicare

All they got to do is watch what happens in the courts. If this decision stands, which I honestly doubt, it will be gone, right along with the medicaid expansion.

Not in most blue states

Obamacare is a different animal now than it was when the Supreme Court first dealt with it. You can't force people to buy health insurance. It would be like forcing people that don't drive to buy car insurance.
In the next few days Republicans will be screaming that they’ll protect pre-existing conditions, and you’ll hear a series of lies about new plans that offer everything and will cost almost nothing.

And the Democrats will now be emboldened to do what they’ve been trying to do since Harry Truman, real universal health care for all.

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've heard on this forum. 3.2 Trillion dollars a year, who the hell is going to pay for it, Mexico?

I don't think the GOP can repeal it and I think they should be happy. it is the Republican plan after all if they're going to do anything. Two tier kinds of coverage Medicaid and Medicare

All they got to do is watch what happens in the courts. If this decision stands, which I honestly doubt, it will be gone, right along with the medicaid expansion.

Not in most blue states
I would be very surprised if this goes through the appeals this guy is a bit of a nut.

If it doesn't make sense explain it Francisco..the Mexican wet back?

No Francophile

I will be nice, explain..the 6 th repeals and does the supreme Court take the case?

Yes and they are not nutty partisans like this judge and you for example.

You're no college professor you fucking moron I just caught you .

You are just a kneegrow..

Dumb and racist?.... Shocking. I was a teacher at a private high school and a businessman and I am retired

You lied

I agree.

Obamacare Will 'Likely' Survive Judge's Ruling, Obama Tweets

Dugf736WkAEKHpZ.jpg

I agree.

Obamacare Will 'Likely' Survive Judge's Ruling, Obama Tweets

Dugf736WkAEKHpZ.jpg

It's all over no?

Unless you somehow get the mandate and the tax penalty restored Obamacare be dead!

Kos and commie....perfect combo.

Another tree-fiddy to you from the propagandists at Kos!

That's funny. This piece over at Politico seems to have Republicans in a not so happy mood over the decision.

GOP feels heat in wake of Obamacare ruling: 'It's all the downsides'

You better reread your own link, a Republican called for bipartisanship on it. Thats it other than some Politico blather

Yeah, I notice a lot of calls for bipartisanship from Republicans since they got their asses handed to them in the midterms.

Another stupid article, the Republicans sure didn't lose the house because of Obama care .

Well, Trump was a big reason also.

That's funny. This piece over at Politico seems to have Republicans in a not so happy mood over the decision.

You better reread your own link, a Republican called for bipartisanship on it. Thats it other than some Politico blather

Yeah, I notice a lot of calls for bipartisanship from Republicans since they got their asses handed to them in the midterms.
Republicans have always called for it. The rude democrats say stupid shit like “elections have consequences” and, ‘you got your asses handed to you during the midterm.” Now, they flat out say no to border security! Democrats are evil dumbasses!

Like you just got your ass handed to you on that stupid post you made?

Deflection noted....next time read your own link, dumbass

See

Like you just got your ass handed to you on that stupid post you made?

Deflection noted....next time read your own link, dumbass

See you on the 3rd sweetheart.

And then our health care system under the democrats will be the worst in the world......

Another stupid article, the Republicans sure didn't lose the house because of Obama care .

Many Dem's lied to voters claiming to support Trump's policies to get elected, especially Trump's border policies.

And since there is no replacement...it will open the door to a Medicare Buy In

Oh really?

Not all people drive cars but we ALL need healthcare

And since there is no replacement...it will open the door to a Medicare Buy In

Sure, all you need to do is find a bunch of suckers to pay for your Medicare Buy In.

stupid shit RW party line rhetoric strikes again ..

absolutely hated Obamacare - HATED IT - KILL IT - END OBAMACARE, yada yadayada ..

I sure hope they absolutely LOVE Medicare - LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back