Professor Alan Dershowitz: we need the same standard for Democrats that we have for Republicans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if Crooked Hillary had paid from her campaign donations to get botox and went on to become president, would you have supported her impeachment?

if Paula Jones had extorted Horny Bill in 1992, would you have supported his impeachment?

Drunk Carolyn Maloney at hearing:Clinton foundation is great, we should investigate Trump foundation

Rules for them, different rules for the rest of us. I'd be in prison for the next 20 years if I did half of what Hillary got away with.

• Banned
Rules for them, different rules for the rest of us. I'd be in prison for the next 20 years if I did half of what Hillary got away with.
i would run for president just to pardon you

Democrats don’t believe in having standards for themselves. For those people, it’s a slippery slope towards personal accountability.

everything she's ever done has been investigated several times and they find nothing, brainwashed super duper. So you are also a conspiracy nut job and disrespect our fine institutions. Party first a******.

Forum List

Back