Texas Judge Opens The Door For Medicare To Replace The ACA

In the next few days Republicans will be screaming that they’ll protect pre-existing conditions, and you’ll hear a series of lies about new plans that offer everything and will cost almost nothing.

And the Democrats will now be emboldened to do what they’ve been trying to do since Harry Truman, real universal health care for all.

Texas Judge Opens The Door For Medicare To Replace The ACA.

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've heard on this forum. 3.2 Trillion dollars a year, who the hell is going to pay for it, Mexico?

I don't think the GOP can repeal it and I think they should be happy. it is the Republican plan after all if they're going to do anything. Two tier kinds of coverage Medicaid and Medicare

The big problem is the judge's ruling doesn't make any sense... Just partisan. I don't think it's going to survive very long at all and I think the Democrats can do something about it.

The big problem is the judge's ruling doesn't make any sense... Just partisan. I don't think it's going to survive very long at all and I think the Democrats can do something about it.

If it doesn't make sense explain it Francisco..the Mexican wet back?

In the next few days Republicans will be screaming that they’ll protect pre-existing conditions, and you’ll hear a series of lies about new plans that offer everything and will cost almost nothing.

And the Democrats will now be emboldened to do what they’ve been trying to do since Harry Truman, real universal health care for all.

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've heard on this forum. 3.2 Trillion dollars a year, who the hell is going to pay for it, Mexico?

I don't think the GOP can repeal it and I think they should be happy. it is the Republican plan after all if they're going to do anything. Two tier kinds of coverage Medicaid and Medicare

This is huge .

This is huge .
No I don't think so. nobody in anyin respected media thinks it's going to survive. He's a very partisan Texan judge appointed and he has done this kind of thing before.

This is huge .
No I don't think so. nobody in anyin respected media thinks it's going to survive. He's a very partisan Texan judge appointed and he has done this kind of thing before.

^ takes years but what we all knew..

And he claims to be a college professor?

All they got to do is watch what happens in the courts. If this decision stands, which I honestly doubt, it will be gone, right along with the medicaid expansion.

No Francophile

I will be nice, explain..the 6 th repeals and does the supreme Court take the case?

Yes and they are not nutty partisans like this judge and you for example.

All they got to do is watch what happens in the courts. If this decision stands, which I honestly doubt, it will be gone, right along with the medicaid expansion.

It's a silly judgment, won't go anywhere. Or 90% will be surprised...

No Francophile

I will be nice, explain..the 6 th repeals and does the supreme Court take the case?

You're no college professor you fucking moron I just caught you .

You are just a kneegrow..

Obamacare is a different animal now than it was when the Supreme Court first dealt with it. You can't force people to buy health insurance. It would be like forcing people that don't drive to buy car insurance.

No Francophile

You're no college professor you fucking moron I just caught you .

You are just a kneegrow..

Dumb and racist?.... Shocking. I was a teacher at a private high school and a businessman and I am retired

Obamacare is a different animal now than it was when the Supreme Court first dealt with it. You can't force people to buy health insurance. It would be like forcing people that don't drive to buy car insurance.
Obama didn't want a mandate. that was added by Congress. Now there is no mandate I don't care. Stupid GOP though...
Even with GOP sabotage it has done what it said it would do. It should be tinkered with forever. The old way was a disgrace, a GOP dr. Hospital scam.

Forum List

Back