Zone1 Texas Is Hispanic

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Updated U.S. Census Bureau states that the Hispanic population is now larger than non-Hispanic whites in Texas.

"In new figures released Thursday, the bureau confirmed Latinos have made up the largest share of the state’s population since at least July 2022. The new population figures show Hispanic Texans made up 40.2% of the state’s population last summer, barely edging out non-Hispanic white Texans, who made up 39.8%"

Updated U.S. Census Bureau states that the Hispanic population is now larger than non-Hispanic whites in Texas.

"In new figures released Thursday, the bureau confirmed Latinos have made up the largest share of the state’s population since at least July 2022. The new population figures show Hispanic Texans made up 40.2% of the state’s population last summer, barely edging out non-Hispanic white Texans, who made up 39.8%"

What happened to "white Hispanics"?

LOL

What a shocka! :aargh: :auiqs.jpg:

I tell you wut, Mexican Americans are still Americans. All the way, just like my cracker ass. FACT.

Many are devout Christians too who believe in hard work and charity.
Usually Catholic, and people that are the salt of the earth.

As an aside...these evil globalists that wanna "brown everything up" to do away with sovereign countries

and intitute a New World Order have made one helluva fatal mistake when it comes to America.

(Except for Clinton and Obama who seeded 250K Muslims/Somalian Muslims in Minnesota and Tennessee)

They expect the "browning" by flooding the US with a bunch of Latin American to have the same effect

as all the immigrants like they sent to Sweden, BUT..these people are Catholic and work hard and love their families

and are Christian and like the idea of The American Dream.

I say America is set up to be a serious Superpower. We have everything we need here, and don't have to rely

on anything except ourselves. Not that illegals shouldn't be deported.

But people from Central and South America aren't going to degrade America like the globalists think they will. :auiqs.jpg:

Not at all. If anything, they're going to be instrumental in the Founding Fathers' dream catapulting into perpetuity.

:aargh:

I hope somebody gets what I'm sayin'.

While growing up, I had a really good girly friend that was Mexican American. Her dad was an AC dude, he made a good living.

Now, she was hot, but we just clicked on all levels except sexual, and that's how it was.

I know who her baby daddy is and all that. I'd ask her for advice about women.

Both of us have..oh, what did that other girl say.. "zero filter". That was another blonde girl from the neighborhood.

I learned something from her about myself and the girl I grew up with. It's a thing. I know an aunt of mine was like that too.

Last edited:

And this is cause for celebration?

Open borders. Biden wins.

Well - back to the roots.

Forum List

Back