Texas GOP rejects banning members who ‘espouse or tolerate antisemitism’ and deny Holocaust

The Democrats are indeed screwed up, but they are not wanting to end our history as a democratic representative republic, unlike trump and the radical trumper party.
This thread is about antisemitism, not Trump. And we've found out, clear as a bell since October 7th, Democrats are the party of antisemtism.

Can you pick a horse and stay on it? Either you want the Republicans to back Israel or you don't.
You try and simplify a nuanced debate.
My beef is with the state of israel and its actions not with jewish people.
Its the Texas GOP that really hates Jewish people. Its always been right wing nutcases.
Do you condemn the Texas GOP. ?

This thread is about antisemitism, not Trump. And we've found out, clear as a bell since October 7th, Democrats are the party of antisemtism.
Trumps friends are part of this thread.He dines with Nick Fuentes the Holocaust denier.
Why doesnt trump distance himself from these people ?

You try and simplify a nuanced debate.
My beef is with the state of israel and its actions not with jewish people.
Its the Texas GOP that really hates Jewish people. Its always been right wing nutcases.
Do you condemn the Texas GOP. ?
You sound upset that they don't hate the people you want them to hate. Is that about the size of it? There are several democrats in Washington that are openly antisemitic. Do they get your wrath, or is it only Republicans that you can't handle?

Trumps friends are part of this thread.He dines with Nick Fuentes the Holocaust denier.
LOL Kanye West brings this dude for a dinner at Mar-A-Lago five years ago.

Meanwhile, a leader in your party condones the rape of Jewish women this very week, and your simp in the WH refuses to even call her out on it.

Yeah, I can see the similarities (JFC, the bizarre shit that TDS can do to rational thought)

Last edited:
Most likely because if he cared about every random internet keyboard jockey's opinions, he wouldn't leave his house, which of course would tick off the random internet keyboard jockeys even more. Those jockeys are never satisfied.

You sound upset that they don't hate the people you want them to hate. Is that about the size of it? There are several democrats in Washington that are openly antisemitic. Do they get your wrath, or is it only Republicans that you can't handle?
You make a lot of assumptions about what I think. But I am pretty clear about that. Are these people in Washington actually anti semitic like the Texas GOP or do they just dislike the bombing of infants ?

LOL Kanye West brings this dude for a dinner at Mar-A-Lago five years ago.

Meanwhile, a leader in your party condones the rape of Jewish women, and your simp in the WH refuses to even call her out on it.

Yeah, I can see the similarities (JFC, the bizarre shit that TDS can do to rational thought)
West is anti semitic as well. A president should not be breaking bread with these extremists.
That isnt a complicated proposition. Why do you struggle with it ?

West is anti semitic as well. A president should not be breaking bread with these extremists.
That isnt a complicated proposition. Why do you struggle with it ?
LOL I condemn Trump from having a dinner with these dudes five years ago. I condemn him, I condemn him I condemn him. Feel better?

Now what are you going to do about your party that can't even agree that the rape of Jewish women by Hamas is a bad thing? Or the simp you support in the WH that refuses to call out the rampant and widespread antisemitism in your party.

I have a sneaking suspicion, you don't give a flying fuck about antisemitism.

LOL I condemn Trump from having a dinner with these dudes five years ago. I condemn him, I condemn him I condemn him. Feel better?

Now what are you going to do about your party that can't even agree that the rape of Jewish women by Hamas is a bad thing? Or the simp you support in the WH that refuses to call out the rampant and widespread antisemitism in your party.

I have a sneaking suspicion, you don't give a flying fuck about antisemitism.
Again you try to shut down debate on the issue. I condemn anti semitism. But I dont condemn those who criticise the actions of a brutal Israeli regime.
In my view Biden has dropped the ball on this one by being too supportive of the Israeli govt. So I find your accusations a bit unhinged.

Again you try to shut down debate on the issue. I condemn anti semitism. But I dont condemn those who criticise the actions of a brutal Israeli regime.
In my view Biden has dropped the ball on this one by being too supportive of the Israeli govt. So I find your accusations a bit unhinged.
I don't hear the political right trying to distance themselves from Texas's lead on antisemitism.

This has the potential to light the spark on antisemitism in America that's become a political effort against Biden's romancing of Netanyahu and Zionism.

There will be little attempting to separate Zionism and its evils from the Jewish people.

I don't hear the political right trying to distance themselves from Texas's lead on antisemitism.

This has the potential to light the spark on antisemitism in America that's become a political effort against Biden's romancing of Netanyahu and Zionism.

There will be little attempting to separate Zionism and its evils from the Jewish people.
The right is silent on this. I invite them to join me in condemning the Texas gop.

You make a lot of assumptions about what I think. But I am pretty clear about that. Are these people in Washington actually anti semitic like the Texas GOP or do they just dislike the bombing of infants ?
Given that all of their angst, like some other people I know, was directly only at Israel and none at Hamas, the former.

The right is silent on this. I invite them to join me in condemning the Texas gop.
Their silence is their indictment.
We need to keep a close eye on Texas. This is really a backlash against Biden and his romancing of Netanyahu.

Orange Jesus Is better than a biden Satanist
Pick Orange Jesus and you are most likely stuck with it, no matter the successor, what liberties removed, the level of subjugation once they come to power and affect control over the masses, including you. It is not like you will get to simply vote to go back to being a democratically elected representative republic. Who will stick up for you, the military? Nope. Generals not loyal to him will be executed, as he wondered why generals were not loyal to him during his first administration and thought Gen Milley should be executed, according to Trump's chief of staff. Later when his VP chose the constitution over loyalty to him, he was in favor of his execution and calling for it became a chant of his Jan 6 mob. You can take your Orange Jesus and let him fk your accepting ass. The rest of us will resist his attempt to rape the country for personal power, and people like you, also. Be careful what you ask for, as you may get it.

Neither do repubs

Conservatives were gang raped by ballot box stuffing libs
Not according to the courts, the state houses, both houses of Congress or the Supreme Court, but that only hurt your feelings, but proved nothing to those that would see the republic torn down for temporary gain. You and trump are anti-American swine.

So, you are against the anti-semitics, including those the Republican welcome in? Or are they OK, as long as they vote for Trump?

Why did they even have a vote about that? It goes without saying that you don't pall around with neo Nazis.

Forum List

Back