Texas evaluating removing Joe Biden from 2024 ballot

We can take brandon off the ballot just for shitting his pants in public and stuttering like an autistic 2 year old...

Have we no dignity here in the Lone Star state?

And then let's get this fucking divorce over with.

texit.jpg

Irrelevant. Anyone can bring the suit, including the Lt. Governor. I expect it to pass through the state supreme court quickly, and Biden will be removed from the ballot.
So what? President Biden will not win Texas anyway and will still defeat the Insurrectionist in Chief and GOP God of Retribution in the Electoral College vote.

I see it as perfectly logical thing to do given what Biden has done to TX.....Maybe the other border states should join TX in this.

In fact IL and NY should join in too.....If Congress won't put a end to Biden's border lawlessness then I guess it's up to the various states to do so.

Interesting times......Could get very interesting. ;)

There are a number of red states currently looking into removing Biden from the ballot. Certainly the border states, as well as Florida.

I hope no state removes President Biden from the ballot.

That will only create more sympathy for him.

People already feel pity for him because of his mental and physical frailty.

This country is governed by children in adult bodies across the board.
Yes. Becoming an adult came with some disappointment for me. Growing up there was kind of a sense of "The adults are on another level and have things figured out." The reality couldn't be further from the truth. Imagine my surprise when I grew up and realized everybody is stupid as fuck.

I hope no state removes President Biden from the ballot.

That will only create more sympathy for him.

People already feel pity for him because of his mental and physical frailty.

The Democrats would have to cheat extra hard to make up for the loss of votes.

Never underestimate them.

Forum List

Back