texas drying up and in a few years will blow away

• Banned
yea that will help, gov loon perry

“Now, therefore, I, Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three- as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas.”

• Banned
the-power-of-prayer-2012-gop-rick-perry-texas-politics-1315422322.jpg

Scuze me, but now that we know that Glowball Wirming causes SNOW, SLEET and RAIN, we should all expect the Texas drought to end in a bounty of liquid salvation.

Scuze me, but now that we know that Glowball Wirming causes SNOW, SLEET and RAIN, we should all expect the Texas drought to end in a bounty of liquid salvation.

just listening to a news report where they interviewed people,they are shitting their pants big time in texas

Hey guno, you know in 2012 in New York. Around 30,000 black women had an abortion? While only around 20,000 black women had their baby? Your worried about white people? Blacks could be the majority, if you didn't kill off your own.

yea that will help, gov loon perry

“Now, therefore, I, Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three- as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas.”
Still a retard aren't you?

Forum List

Back