Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

You have nothing, you never had anything to prove it was racial. It is what you see that was never there. You have lied and lied and lied about Zimmerman and it was proven over and over and over again. You are a nut job.

I really didn't have any desire to revisit Zimmerman in this thread because he's not the topic here.

He did make a bunch of racist comments this week about the Flanagan shooting.

Zimmerman slams 'racist' Obama after Va. news crew killings

But Zimmerman's racism was nothing new.

LISTEN: Coworker Says Zimmerman Targeted Him With 'Achmed The Terrorist' Remarks

Funny how you need proof in this case and not Zimmerman's. Shows your tilted view of life.

Funny how you need proof in this case and not Zimmerman's. Shows your tilted view of life.

I think you are a little confused... as always.

Zimmerman shot a black kid on suspicion of being a black kid in his neighborhood. and it wasn't long before we found out about all the other incidents of him pretty much calling the cops on every negro in the housing complex, or how he broke a woman's leg once, or how his ex-girlfriend got a restraining order on him.

On the other hand, the OP of this thread was that "blacks" (plural when there was only one guy) shot a cop because of black leaders (except the people in question weren't leaders and there was no evidence that the shooter heard this obscure podcast.) In short, false claims were made in the OP that don't even survive a few minutes of scrutiny.

Zimmerman shot a black kid on suspicion of being a black kid in his neighborhood. and it wasn't long before we found out about all the other incidents of him pretty much calling the cops on every negro in the housing complex, or how he broke a woman's leg once, or how his ex-girlfriend got a restraining order on him.

On the other hand, the OP of this thread was that "blacks" (plural when there was only one guy) shot a cop because of black leaders (except the people in question weren't leaders and there was no evidence that the shooter heard this obscure podcast.) In short, false claims were made in the OP that don't even survive a few minutes of scrutiny.

Bullshit, more lies Joey. I'm not claiming that this case is race related.

I'm exposing your bigotry and hate. Idiot.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

So you reject the facts, which are otherwise indisputable.

Black Communists and their allies among the Black Muslims are calling for Blacks to Murder Police and Whites... A black male executes (Murders) a white police officer and you simply turn to ignore those facts.

That is all anyone should need to convict you of being a Leftist, given your attempt to avoid your own complicity in these murders... given your ideological alliance with the cult determined to annihilate you and those like you.

Zimmerman shot a black kid on suspicion of being a black kid in his neighborhood.

Zimmerman shot a black man who was smashing his head into the concrete.

This being incontestable and you being well informed of this fact, provides all anyone needs to know, to know to an absolute certainty that you are a liar; meaning that your would-be contributions to this site are meaningless, given that you have consistently demonstrated that your contributions are unworthy of trust.

While all of you spout your tripe about what caused this or is it somehow a result of a broken society or whatever - you're forgetting the main point.

What the hell are we going to do when those who signed up to protect the law and innocent civilians fear so much for their lives that they stop doing their jobs?

Or come up with Blue Flue?

Or stop responding to calls they think might be dangerous?

Or simply quit?

So, remove your crania from your anuses and see what's really happening.

To believe that so many of the people I share this county with cannot defend themselves at all without the Law...​

Zimmerman shot a black man who was smashing his head into the concrete.

No, he shot a child that he stalked.

This being incontestable and you being well informed of this fact, provides all anyone needs to know, to know to an absolute certainty that you are a liar; meaning that your would-be contributions to this site are meaningless, given that you have consistently demonstrated that your contributions are unworthy of trust.

Yawn, guy. How many times has Zimmerman been in trouble with the law after his acquittal? How many times has he been in trouble before that?

This guy will probably kill someone else, eventually. And won't people like you look stupid when he does.

Black Communists and their allies among the Black Muslims are calling for Blacks to Murder Police and Whites... A black male executes (Murders) a white police officer and you simply turn to ignore those facts.

That is all anyone should need to convict you of being a Leftist, given your attempt to avoid your own complicity in these murders... given your ideological alliance with the cult determined to annihilate you and those like you.

Except we don't know this guy listened to "black communists". We don't know WHY he shot this cop yet. Nor does anyone care, really. He shot this cop. That's the only salient fact.

The OP said blacks "plural" heeded a call from "black leaders" to kill cops. Neither of these statements are true.

What we have is one misfit who shot a cop for reasons that are still unknown.

You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.

You are a retard. There are no black slaves or white slave owners in the USA giving shit to Blacks. White guilters are way to tolerant of violent black thugs.

WTF is up with people these days? What this guy did was wrong and he will fry for it. I'm sick to death of the gun violence we have in this country and its time we as a human race address easy access to guns.

Except we don't know this guy listened to "black communists". We don't know WHY he shot this cop yet. Nor does anyone care, really. He shot this cop. That's the only salient fact.

The OP said blacks "plural" heeded a call from "black leaders" to kill cops. Neither of these statements are true.

What we have is one misfit who shot a cop for reasons that are still unknown.

What pisses me off to no end, is that somehow the Black Lives Matter movement is being blamed for this? Yes, all lives matter, but this movement wanted to address armed brutality aimed specifically at blacks and now its morphed into this anti cop movement that crazies are now using to kill. This man's family turned him in, they cooperated with the law and turned this guy in. Just as the guy used the confederate flag symbol to murder people in a church, this man used the movement to murder....the underlying issue once again, is guns and how easy it is to use one and obtain one and once again, we're deflecting from the issue of gun violence and never having the needed dialog to address it.

You know what? I'm surprised blacks have taken our shit for so long. I can't believe no slaves ever massacred their master and their families. I can't believe no black ever had the balls to go to a kkk rally with a machine gun.

You are a retard. There are no black slaves or white slave owners in the USA giving shit to Blacks. White guilters are way to tolerant of violent black thugs.

And black guilters are easily allowing bad cops to go scott free after murdering their own. And just for the fuckin record you ass ho, violent black thugs and white thugs and green one's too are hated by everymotherfuckin body, not just you white rags, dig?

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Donald Trump is drawing crowds promising to make America great again. The only truly way to greatness for this country is through a open honest concrete discussions of mental illness in this country. And the role it plays when violence is attached to it. Chris Kyles was murdered in cold blood, two journalist murdered in cold blood, countless innocents murdered in cold blood in theaters, school shootings, churches, etc....all products of mental illness and yet, when a black guy murders, its because he's an animal, a thug, a this or that.These people are sick and we as a nation have been ignoring them for decades, now the chickens are here to roost, own it or ignore it.

No, guy, you are trying to draw a false equivlency.

You beat that straw man, really good.

More lies from Joey, he continues to lie and show his bias and hatred. Keep on Joe, you are good at making yourself look like a fool.

Donald Trump is drawing crowds promising to make America great again. The only truly way to greatness for this country is through a open honest concrete discussions of mental illness in this country. And the role it plays when violence is attached to it. Chris Kyles was murdered in cold blood, two journalist murdered in cold blood, countless innocents murdered in cold blood in theaters and school shootings....all products of mental illness and yet, when a black guy murders, its because he's an animal, a thug, a this or that.

Any person that murders is a thug. They are not an animal, animals don't kill for the hell of it.

No, guy, you are trying to draw a false equivlency.

You beat that straw man, really good.

More lies from Joey, he continues to lie and show his bias and hatred. Keep on Joe, you are good at making yourself look like a fool.

No, you keep ignoring the facts. Fact is the guys own fuckin family turned him in, fact number two the guy was a low life cowardly bastard and fact number 3, he's in company with the cops that murder unarmed blacks and those that kill just for the sport of killing. He's a dead man today, along with the those other's who kill and get caught.

Forum List

Back