Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

We need to stop that crap until it's too late. It looks like we have a legit race war now. Who could've thought that blacks were going to start it first? I can't understand what they really need and why they became so freaking violent.

You're kidding, right? You don't see what they are upset about? Really?

I'm old enough to remember the last "race war" we had, in the 1960's. Here's the thing. At some point, you admit they have a valid grievance and you fix it.

They have a valid grievance. SOME Police are basically abusing their civil rights. We aren't talking about a guy who came at them with a gun after he murdered his family. We are talking about people who committed minor violations and ended up dead because the police mistreated them.

Meanwhile, white people who actually DO commit mass murders like Dylan Roof and James Holmes are treated with kids gloves. "Oh, you poor dear, you look a little peckish? Can we stop at Burger King?"
One was an Obama supporter, and the other was a confirmed Democrat, so you may have a point. If we make it illegal for Liberals to own guns, it would go a long way toward solving our problems with gun violence.

Correction... dead thug. This is a good thing. You should be happy that he isnt alive anymore.

Based on what? That he was a teen who got into teen kind of trouble.

Again, if Trayvon was a white kid, Zimmerman would be in prison right now. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
If he was white, the odds are he wouldnt have attacked a "creepy ass cracka" who happened to have a gun. Bad cultures breed bad people.

We need to stop that crap until it's too late. It looks like we have a legit race war now. Who could've thought that blacks were going to start it first? I can't understand what they really need and why they became so freaking violent.

You're kidding, right? You don't see what they are upset about? Really?

I'm old enough to remember the last "race war" we had, in the 1960's. Here's the thing. At some point, you admit they have a valid grievance and you fix it.

They have a valid grievance. SOME Police are basically abusing their civil rights. We aren't talking about a guy who came at them with a gun after he murdered his family. We are talking about people who committed minor violations and ended up dead because the police mistreated them.

Meanwhile, white people who actually DO commit mass murders like Dylan Roof and James Holmes are treated with kids gloves. "Oh, you poor dear, you look a little peckish? Can we stop at Burger King?"
Did you know the Columbine shooter was from a "nice" Democrat family, too???

One was an Obama supporter, and the other was a confirmed Democrat, so you may have a point. If we make it illegal for Liberals to own guns, it would go a long way toward solving our problems with gun violence.

Again, guy, not going to waste time with your bizarre made up reality.

You are going to be really unhappy when Hillary Wins next year.

Again, guy, not going to waste time with your bizarre made up reality.

You are going to be really unhappy when Hillary Wins next year.
Nope... I'm looking forward to her being president of her cell block!!!
hillary-in-prison.jpg

I know you are. You are wanking off to it every night.

Reality. We didn't send Ollie North to prison for selling weapons to the Ayatollahs, we didn't send Petreaus to prison for trying to impress his mistress with reams of classified data, we aren't going to send Hillary to prison for confusing E-mail protocols years after the fact.

I know you are. You are wanking off to it every night.

Reality. We didn't send Ollie North to prison for selling weapons to the Ayatollahs, we didn't send Petreaus to prison for trying to impress his mistress with reams of classified data, we aren't going to send Hillary to prison for confusing E-mail protocols years after the fact.
Damn, did you just say she had no idea what she was doing while handling classified information??? And you want her for POTUS ???

Damn, did you just say she had no idea what she was doing while handling classified information??? And you want her for POTUS ???

Guy, I've been listening to you claim up and down something horrible happened here, and I'm just not seeing it.

She sent an e-mail with something that someone decided AFTER THE FACT was "classified"? Really?

Here's the thing. The government declares things in the Public Domain as "Classified".

Normal people don't care.

Guy, I've been listening to you claim up and down something horrible happened here, and I'm just not seeing it.

She sent an e-mail with something that someone decided AFTER THE FACT was "classified"? Really?

Here's the thing. The government declares things in the Public Domain as "Classified".

PDF on mishandling classified information, which you ADMITTED she did.

http://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing...hbmRsaW5nLWNsYXNzaWZpZWQtaW5mb3JtYXRpb24ucGRm

All you cop haters getting excited now?

TEXAS DEPUTY EXECUTED DAYS AFTER BLACK RADICAL GROUP CALLS FOR KILLING COPS

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops
White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?
Action and then reaction.

They stage riots and protests in Ferguson and Baltimore and some idiot caps some people in a church, which causes a black, homosexual, Obama supporter, former male prostitute to kill two of his former co-workers on camera. Black Lies Matters chant "Kill Cops" in various cities around the country and work to incite lynch mobs.....and some dumbass racist black murders a uniformed cop while he's pumping gas.

Would any of this be happening if Obama hadn't personally told the rioters in Ferguson to "Stay the course" after he lost the Senate November 2014?

PDF on mishandling classified information, which you ADMITTED she did.

Again, guy, if you think anyone cares, you are delusional.

Here's the problem. there are shitloads of rules written by people with too much time on their hands that no one follows, and every once in a while, someone gets a bug up his ass and makes a big deal, but nothing really happens.

The FBI will issue a report saying Hillary did nothing more and recommending a bunch of reforms that everyone will ignore until the next time it happens.

What they won't do is actually say, "Hey, maybe the Government shouldn't be in the business of declaring news stories as "Classified"."

Joe

The issue is the fact that anyone who has dealt with classified information should have recognized it as such IMMEDIATELY...

Since you have listed your MOS on the forums, maybe you can fill us in on your expertise on recognizing that kind of information. Exactly how much of it were you finding in those socks and dirty underwear you were sorting???

They stage riots and protests in Ferguson and Baltimore and some idiot caps some people in a church, which causes a black, homosexual, Obama supporter, former male prostitute to kill two of his former co-workers.

Would any of this be happening if Obama hadn't told the rioters in Ferguson to "Stay the course"?

Um, yeah, it would.

What happened in Ferguson was the match on a powder keg that had been brewing for a long time, of a police force where they issue two criminal citations for every citizen.

We need SERIOUS reform of how police do business in this country. If the purpose of police departments is less protecting the public from crime and more harrassing the public to make money, then you really, really do have a problem.

I''m no seeing anything in the text saying the shooter was responding to what the group said or what his motive was.

Maybe we can wait for an investigation before drawing conclusions.

Deputy ambushed and killed in NW Harris County; Suspect arrested after intense manhunt

Oh SURE....you can't link them.

Black Texas radicals call for random executions of cops.
2 days later...a black animal executes a cop from behind as he pumps gas.

Yeah...NO LINK there.

You belong in the cage with him
When they called for random execution of cops.....they weren't serious.

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?

They stage riots and protests in Ferguson and Baltimore and some idiot caps some people in a church, which causes a black, homosexual, Obama supporter, former male prostitute to kill two of his former co-workers on camera. Black Lies Matters chant "Kill Cops" in various cities around the country and work to incite lynch mobs.....and some dumbass racist black murders a uniformed cop while he's pumping gas.

Would any of this be happening if Obama hadn't personally told the rioters in Ferguson to "Stay the course" after he lost the Senate November 2014?
Glad you admit Republicans like bill O'Reilly rush and Sarah Palin got tiller murdered and Gabby Gifford shot in the head.

The issue is the fact that anyone who has dealt with classified information should have recognized it as such IMMEDIATELY...

Since you have listed your MOS on the forums, maybe you can fill us in on your expertise on recognizing that kind of information. Exactly how much of it were you finding in those socks and dirty underwear you were sorting???

Actually, here's the thing. My MOS was 76Y, which USED to require a secret clearance (because I had the combinations to the arms vaults.) Then in the mid 1980's, when they discovered what made it possible for the Walker Spy Ring to get ahold of as much classified information as it did was that they had too many people with classifications that were too high for the jobs they were doing.

Point was- and I know you don't get this - is that the things that are being classified as "Secret" shouldn't have been, because they were ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. Yes, drone strikes in Pakistan are "Secret", but everyone knows they are going on, and they were being commented on in the media.

So Hillary sends a link to a news story to an underling and says, "What about this?" and suddenly, it's "Classified" information? Come one, no one is going to buy this.

It's like you dipshits never learn. I've been watching you for 24 years now telling me how you had the goods on HIllary and she was totally going to jail. And after spending millions of dollars to let Ken Starr sniff panties, you guys come up with nothing.

Here's a crazy idea I want you guys to try out. Instead of telling me why Hillary is "EEEEEEvil", give me a good reason to vote for one of your guys.

Because right now, your frontrunners are a Reality TV Rodeo Clown and a Huckster Uncle Tom telling you how shiftless his fellow blacks are. It makes me think you aren't a serious political party anymore.

Glad you admit Republicans like bill O'Reilly rush and Sarah Palin got tiller murdered and Gabby Gifford shot in the head.
Link proving a connection?

You have none... just desperation.

Forum List

Back