Los Angeles Police to Launch Largest Body Cam Program in U.S.

Don't you think that we spend too much for these professional killers. I am afraid that these cameras just will be for joy and fun.
How far huge this program will be - I doubt the profit of it.

Body Cam's are an excellent idea to ensure the truth cannot be hidden, provided that the Police do Not have the ability to shut it off if they want. This would literally make the body cam program a meaningless joke; strictly for propaganda purposes.

FUCK the 3 liberal cock suckered who posted first above.

GOOD. I'm glad America is gonna get a 1st person view of the filth and trash and violent thug liberals that cops have to deal with on a daily basis.

You liberals think body cams are gonna help your cause. Wrong. When the silent majority middle America sees what they have NEVER seen before...libs in their natural habitat....they'll vote conservative and support cops even more.

Mainstream America is gonna get a close up view of EXACTLY what cops have been shielding them from.

These guys in uniform like expensive toys. We have already bought them new weapons and modern vehicles. Now they are willing to get new cams.
They won't provide safety - just rubbish more money.

Los Angeles Police to Launch Largest Body Cam Program in U.S.
It's a step in the right direction, so long as cops are required to have them on at all times while on duty. And states should figure out a way to ensure the stored data isn't in the control of local departments, given that that could potentially present a conflict of interests.
We need this to obtain control over cops. Do you agree?

Good...it'll exonerate cops far more than implicate them.

Forum List

Back