Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

The issue is the fact that anyone who has dealt with classified information should have recognized it as such IMMEDIATELY...

Since you have listed your MOS on the forums, maybe you can fill us in on your expertise on recognizing that kind of information. Exactly how much of it were you finding in those socks and dirty underwear you were sorting???

Actually, here's the thing. My MOS was 76Y, which USED to require a secret clearance (because I had the combinations to the arms vaults.) Then in the mid 1980's, when they discovered what made it possible for the Walker Spy Ring to get ahold of as much classified information as it did was that they had too many people with classifications that were too high for the jobs they were doing.

Point was- and I know you don't get this - is that the things that are being classified as "Secret" shouldn't have been, because they were ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. Yes, drone strikes in Pakistan are "Secret", but everyone knows they are going on, and they were being commented on in the media.

So Hillary sends a link to a news story to an underling and says, "What about this?" and suddenly, it's "Classified" information? Come one, no one is going to buy this.

It's like you dipshits never learn. I've been watching you for 24 years now telling me how you had the goods on HIllary and she was totally going to jail. And after spending millions of dollars to let Ken Starr sniff panties, you guys come up with nothing.

Here's a crazy idea I want you guys to try out. Instead of telling me why Hillary is "EEEEEEvil", give me a good reason to vote for one of your guys.

Because right now, your frontrunners are a Reality TV Rodeo Clown and a Huckster Uncle Tom telling you how shiftless his fellow blacks are. It makes me think you aren't a serious political party anymore.
So with the need-to-know requirements, you admit you didn't see classified documents...

I see...

All you cop haters getting excited now?

TEXAS DEPUTY EXECUTED DAYS AFTER BLACK RADICAL GROUP CALLS FOR KILLING COPS

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops
White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?
Action and then reaction.

They stage riots and protests in Ferguson and Baltimore and some idiot caps some people in a church, which causes a black, homosexual, Obama supporter, former male prostitute to kill two of his former co-workers on camera. Black Lies Matters chant "Kill Cops" in various cities around the country and work to incite lynch mobs.....and some dumbass racist black murders a uniformed cop while he's pumping gas.

Would any of this be happening if Obama hadn't personally told the rioters in Ferguson to "Stay the course" after he lost the Senate November 2014?
Glad you admit Republicans like bill O'Reilly rush and Sarah Palin got tiller murdered and Gabby Gifford shot in the head.

Desperate much, liar?

All you cop haters getting excited now?

TEXAS DEPUTY EXECUTED DAYS AFTER BLACK RADICAL GROUP CALLS FOR KILLING COPS

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops
White racist hate talk got that white guy to go kill those black people in church. He wanted to start a race war. Maybe he succeeded?
Action and then reaction.

They stage riots and protests in Ferguson and Baltimore and some idiot caps some people in a church, which causes a black, homosexual, Obama supporter, former male prostitute to kill two of his former co-workers on camera. Black Lies Matters chant "Kill Cops" in various cities around the country and work to incite lynch mobs.....and some dumbass racist black murders a uniformed cop while he's pumping gas.

Would any of this be happening if Obama hadn't personally told the rioters in Ferguson to "Stay the course" after he lost the Senate November 2014?
Glad you admit Republicans like bill O'Reilly rush and Sarah Palin got tiller murdered and Gabby Gifford shot in the head.
How do you figure?

The left claims that Sarah Palin caused that nut to shoot her simply by putting crosshairs on a map?
Obama organizes protests that turn in to riots in Ferguson and Baltimore and he's not at fault. George Soros funds a group that openly calls for cop killing and they aren't at fault.
But Sarah Palin is?

We need SERIOUS reform of how police do business in this country. If the purpose of police departments is less protecting the public from crime and more harrassing the public to make money, then you really, really do have a problem.

You really do need couch time...

So with the need-to-know requirements, you admit you didn't see classified documents...

I see...

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. I'm also pretty sure I created classified documents.

So as usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

You have yet to prove to me that Hillary mishandled anything. or for that matter, that her private server was any less secure than the government servers that people have been hacking the shit out of over the last few years.

We need SERIOUS reform of how police do business in this country. If the purpose of police departments is less protecting the public from crime and more harrassing the public to make money, then you really, really do have a problem.

How much time is an average police officer writing tickets and citations vs. actually stopping crimes.

Thanks.

I see...

Oh, I'm pretty sure I did. I'm also pretty sure I created classified documents.

So as usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

You have yet to prove to me that Hillary mishandled anything. or for that matter, that her private server was any less secure than the government servers that people have been hacking the shit out of over the last few years.
You saw classified documents WITHOUT a need-to-know???

That's a security breach. Did you report it, as required by regulations and federal law?

That's a security breach. Did you report it, as required by regulations and federal law?

Nope. Nobody took that shit seriously.

Just like nobody takes the "no internet use on company time" rules seriously when they send out cute cat videos.

I know that you think this is the worst crime ever now because Hillary's vajayjay keeps you up at night.

Out here in the real world, people don't give a shit.

Give me a good reason to vote GOP, not try to fabricate reasons why Hillary is evil, because frankly, you've been doing that for 24 years now, and no one takes you seriously anymore.

Nope. Nobody took that shit seriously.

Just like nobody takes the "no internet use on company time" rules seriously when they send out cute cat videos.

I know that you think this is the worst crime ever now because Hillary's vajayjay keeps you up at night.

Out here in the real world, people don't give a shit.

Give me a good reason to vote GOP, not try to fabricate reasons why Hillary is evil, because frankly, you've been doing that for 24 years now, and no one takes you seriously anymore.
So you were lax with security concerning classified information because you didn't take it seriously???

Damn, you're lucky you aren't in Leavenworth!!!

You babble much

Your concession is duly noted.

Incidently, the premise of your thread is a lie. You said "Shot execution style by blacks" As near as anyone can tell, there was only ONE shooter.

sure hope you or someone in your family gets some "diversity" and "cultural enrichment" up close and personal one day real soon...then come back and expound on all your theories and hypothesis.

Audio of blacks in Texas calling for cops and whites to be executed.

What a dumbfuck!!!
I know blacks have problems with percentages but this guy is weapons grade stupid.
They try this shit and there'll dead blacks littering the streets of Texas.

They aren't "trying" it. They are doing it. The fat gay black faggot in Virginia 2 days ago. This black thug last night. Next....

Just a few incidents so far,if it continues as these so called leaders hope,it's gonna get nasty.

google "black on white crime"...It's been going on for decades. Horrific crimes..every day...

Any white person who goes anywhere near negroes unarmed is a fool.
The only thing they understand is violence.

It won't make me look stupid. You can't predict what a person will do and you can't convict without evidence. Pretty simple, except for you.

There was plenty of evidence. Like a dead kid with a big hole in his chest.

And you can make a pretty accurate prediction based on past behavior.

There wasn't enough evidence for a jury to convict. They pushed for a trial based on little evidence but the prosecutors were pressured to indict.

Obama pressured Holder to prosecute, however the entire justice department couldn't find enough evidence to indict.

If you want to hold anyone responsible for Zimmerman's future acts, it's Obama and the Justice Department. They had more to do with Zimmerman and his acquittal than I did.

If he was white, the odds are he wouldnt have attacked a "creepy ass cracka" who happened to have a gun. Bad cultures breed bad people.

You don't think a white teenager would have attacked a creepy guy who was stalking him?

Really?

Have you talked to any teenagers lately?
Show me a track record of such behavior, then we can talk.

Come on man...that shit happens in suburbia everyday.:laugh:

How much time is an average police officer writing tickets and citations vs. actually stopping crimes.

Thanks.

So your simple mind equates speeding tickets, running red lights, pulling over drunks, directing volume traffic, answering domestic abuse calls, etc... as harassing the public?

I knew you had challenges but I really didn't think you were this bad...

Yeah couch time would be a waste of time on you...

So your simple mind equates speeding tickets, running red lights, pulling over drunks, directing volume traffic, answering domestic abuse calls, etc... as harassing the public?

I knew you had challenges but I really didn't think you were this bad...

Speeding tickets, traffic tickets, pulling people over for brake lights or some other petty thing, also known as "Driving While BLack" doesn't really protect the public.

We need to seriously rethink policing in this country.

sure hope you or someone in your family gets some "diversity" and "cultural enrichment" up close and personal one day real soon...then come back and expound on all your theories and hypothesis.

People like you piss yourselves regardless if something bad happens or not.

Again, this is hte guy who freaked out because they cast a Black Human Torch.

There wasn't enough evidence for a jury to convict. They pushed for a trial based on little evidence but the prosecutors were pressured to indict.

Guy, we send people to DEATH FUCKING ROW on less evidence than they had on Zimmerman. sometimes they didn't even commit the crimes. Please don't tell me, "Oh, there wasn't enough evidence".

NO, there was a bunch of jurors who were too stupid to do the right thing.

Obama pressured Holder to prosecute, however the entire justice department couldn't find enough evidence to indict.

If you want to hold anyone responsible for Zimmerman's future acts, it's Obama and the Justice Department. They had more to do with Zimmerman and his acquittal than I did.

Well, no, guy. The Justice Department can't really prosecute local crimes. and the burden of proof is so high it's hard to get convictions.

Heck, half hte cops who beat Rodney King got acquitted in the Federal Trial, and there was fucking videotape of that.

Blame people that sat through the whole trial or believe an idiot on a message board who lies. Hmmmm..... I'll take the jury over you.

Forum List

Back