Texas DA murder suspects arrested and they aren't white supremacists

• Banned
I suspect this story will be ignored now since it wasn't some radical right wing group Arrested Iin connection with this murder.

Well if the former TX gubmint official and his wife are white Texans they are STILL radical white supremacists. Thats just the general nature of white Texans!

Man liberals try to associate every murder with the right and it always backfires...EVERYTIME

Where o where the fuck is Toro to ask indignantly "What's race got to do with it?"

:eusa_whistle:

Yep liberals are already bored with it, they keep the story alive hoping and praying it's a right winger....but again Lucy has taken the football away.......hilarious.....

It's a former Txs gov't official and his wife

Sources: Suspect Arrested in TX D.A. Murder « FOX News Radio

How will the left spin this news?

Yeah....let's HEAR IT!! for the deterrent-affect o' The Death Penalty, in Texas!!

:eusa_whistle:

I'm all for justice fact of the death penalty....but I love morons like you....lets just get rid of the murder laws,.....apparently they dont work.

Yeah, that'd be the (typical) lazy-assed, Teabagger-options; all-or-nothing.

eusa_doh.gif

Yeah, just one more terrible lie told by the corrupt Government/Media Complex. They realize they're untouchable though. They know there's not enough people willing to call them on their lies. They control the message. And this explains how...

tumblr_lxyvqufqML1r6oqugo1_500.jpg

How do you know she and her husband aren't white supremecists? Or maybe they hired white supremecists to do the hit? Maybe just ordinary thugs... How do you know???

Besides, if they're white and from Texas, unless they live in Austin, you can pretty much assume they're "conservative", from my experience at least.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking. They simply projected their hopes. The American Mainstream Media is a very sad sham. We no longer have a credible independent Media.

How do you know she and her husband aren't white supremecists? Or maybe they hired white supremecists to do the hit? Maybe just ordinary thugs... How do you know???

Besides, if they're white and from Texas, unless they live in Austin, you can pretty much assume they're "conservative", from my experience at least.

Wow, what a low IQ piece of shit.....talk about stereotyping and judgemental.......all things a liberal accuses the right of.....

How do you know he's not a gay pedophile that works for the democrat party?

Forum List

Back