Texas can secede if they want

Good to hear from a political expert on this. If the feds don't treat the states with respect, we'll hear more states talk about seceding. Obviously there are lessons from the past that need to be learned.

---If Texas decides they want to do that, they can do that.---

apparently she sobered up later on.

Like the governor?

---On Tape, Perry Quipped Texans Are "Thinking About" Secession---

I remember suffering through Rick Perry 15 years ago. Now I wish we had him instead of Abbott.

Whoops… My bad. I thought this thread was about standing with Abbott in support of his border security efforts, not secession. You are clearly right. No state is looking to secede.

Abbot says he is.

Whoops… My bad. I thought this thread was about standing with Abbott in support of his border security efforts, not secession. You are clearly right. No state is looking to secede.

First thank you for the statement.

Second. Texas radical RW types and their supporters around the nation think that if the State could shake off the weight of the Feds they could do what they believe is necessary.

I say. Pass an Amendment throwing Texas out of the Union and making them an independent nation. The Republic of Texas.

Don't forget that it isn't only California that gets extra Reps in congress, Texas does too.

The best solution is to amend the US constitution so that illegal aliens are not counted when proportioning the US House of Representatives.
Bingo

1709492853806.png

Forum List

Back