Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

They do not pose a threat to you at the time they are shot and killed, do they?

again... how do you know they don't pose a threat?

Does an illegal immigrant pose a threat to you at the time they cross the border, when you reside comfortably in a home, three or four states away?

The answer is no, so please don't say they do.

of course they pose a threat. I take it you did not read that the government is posting warnings that they are a serious threat in AZ.

so my answer is yes and the governments answer is yes.... they pose a serious threat.

Does an illegal immigrant pose a threat to you at the time they cross the border, when you reside comfortably in a home, three or four states away?

of course they pose a threat. I take it you did not read that the government is posting warnings that they are a serious threat in AZ.

so my answer is yes and the governments answer is yes.... they pose a serious threat.

The government is retarded to say that people who have committed no crime pose a threat. Even if they have committed a crime, it doesn't mean they pose a threat to anyone.
Just detain them and deport them. Seems you would rather them to sent back home in a body bag.

Makes me sick. America has a culture of death, and they love murdering people for no reason at all. How sick.

How do you know that?

How do you know that so called "illegal immigrant" isn't actually a terrorist hell bent on attacking your area three or four states away?

And what about those citizens who may live in the area where that illegal crossed the border?

True....once you shoot 'em and kill 'em, the threat no longer exists, and that's a good thing.

Good observation, all though it really doesn't take much thought to reach the conclusion.:eusa_whistle:

There IS no damned threat! If there is a serial killer operating in New South Wales, which is one state away from mine, does that killer pose a threat to me at that moment? NO THEY DON'T!
Prove it, that they are not a threat!

Again, how do you know without a doubt they are not a threat?

And, I could give a shit about "New South Wales", I give a shit about my fellow AMERICANS.

The government is retarded to say that people who have committed no crime pose a threat. Even if they have committed a crime, it doesn't mean they pose a threat to anyone.
Just detain them and deport them. Seems you would rather them to sent back home in a body bag.

Makes me sick. America has a culture of death, and they love murdering people for no reason at all. How sick.

oh.... so now the government is wrong?

sorry... post signs that trespassers will be shot on site. Post it in universal sigh language.... they cross... they get shot.

we have a right to protect our boarders. If you want them let them infest your country.

sorry... post signs that trespassers will be shot on site. Post it in universal sigh language.... they cross... they get shot.

we have a right to protect our boarders. If you want them let them infest your country.
Yeah, tell it to the families of our border agents who have been shot and killed, that there are no threats when they cross the border.

Gotta love libs, they deal in nothing but emotion......Common sense is not a valid trait in most of them, as we are now witnessing.

Last edited:

Yeah, thell it to the families of our border agents who have been shot and killed, that there are no threats when they cross the border.

Gotta love libs, they deal in nothing but emotion......Common sense is not a valid trait in most of them, as we are now witnessing.

i have zero sympathy for anyone illegally crossing out boarder. If they are killed in the process of trying to do that....... fine with me, its the risk they took.

I certainly hope no one civilized from another country is reading this thread.

If I believed in 'negging' (a ridiculous and childish practice), there are those here that deserve it.

Talk about sad! Sad and preposterous to anyone who values life.
I agree.....It truly is sad and preposterous whenever one of our border agents, or border area law enforcement personnel are murdered by those criminal bastards.:(

God speed to all of them!:eusa_pray:

now now... lets not forget the everyday citizen who is in so much danger they government is posting warnings.....

The federal government has posted signs along a major interstate highway in Arizona, more than 100 miles north of the U.S.-Mexico border, warning travelers the area is unsafe because of drug and alien smugglers, and a local sheriff says Mexican drug cartels now control some parts of the state.

The signs were posted by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) along a 60-mile stretch of Interstate 8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend, a major east-west corridor linking Tucson and Phoenix with San Diego.

They warn travelers that they are entering an “active drug and human smuggling area” and they may encounter “armed criminals and smuggling vehicles traveling at high rates of speed.” Beginning less than 50 miles south of Phoenix, the signs encourage travelers to “use public lands north of Interstate 8” and to call 911 if they “see suspicious activity.”
Signs in Arizona warn of smuggler dangers - Washington Times

Forum List

Back