Testing Democrat Honesty

Sorry. I couldn't help but laugh. FYI - Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. The header "Testing Democrat Honesty" is really stretching the meaning of honesty, to the nth degree. Professional politicians and the word "honesty" do NOT belong in the same sentence, nor in the same breathe.

Sorry, had to laugh. You must be new here because...

most everyone agrees PoliChic and honesty mix like water and oil
<><><><><><><><><><>
political Chic is one of the most honest and beautiful persons (woman) on this forum any disagreements you gotta deal with me first !! :up:

:fu: ...................................... :asshole:

go :dig: and pull the dirt in after yourself :lmao:

"....a twisted cultish mind" was Dean's conclusion. I watched the whole video on that link. There was nothing dishonest in his presentation.
You've got a twisted cultish mind, too, PC. You see boogeymen behind every tree and lurking under your trailer.

There are 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world, SuperTwit. The percentage of them that can be ascertained as ISIS/radicals/jihadists who murder is roughly 30,000.
That's .0020% of the total population of the Muslim faith.

The U.S. sends 2.5 million soldiers to the Middle East and kills 206,000 civilians for a phony war that even our POTUS finally admits was founded on faulty intel. Now who's the twisted cult? We are a much more dangerous bunch of people than a mere handful of radical Islamists.

If you don't possess critical thinking skills, then just do the math.

Speaking of 'doing the math,' you dunce:
40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

Hey, Duncette, you lose again.
Try actually reading the 6-year-old article instead of distorting and converting it.

"‘Tiny minority’
The poll comes amid reports that the New York Police Department – after taking flak from Muslim organizations – has inserted into a key report on terrorism a “statement of clarification,” saying among other things that a tiny minority of Muslims … subscribe to al-Qaeda’s ideology of war and terror.

Back for another spanking?

Sure:

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

There are 15 million active Muslim terrorists in the world?

I asked the same question. This 1% figure was pulled out of the blogger's ass by PC.

"Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’
“I know most Muslim people would not have carried out an attack like this,” the host of HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher said on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But here’s the important point: Hundreds of millions of them support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is, ‘We don’t approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the Prophet, all bets are off.”
Bill Maher Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on Charlie Hebdo - The Daily Beast

In responding to questions about the horror that took place in Paris earlier today, Democrat/Liberal Howard Deans revealed the sort of honesty that many have come to expect from folks of his political persuasion.

"Howard Dean: Don’t Call Paris Attackers ‘Muslim Terrorists’

... former Gov.Howard Dean (D-VT) immediately dismissed the idea that Islam would be to blame for the attack.

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists,” Dean said on Morning Joe. ”They’re about as Muslim as I am.”

He also said he does not believe ISIS is an “Islamic cult” and thinks it would be unwise to “accord [the gunmen] any religious respect.”

Despite Dean’s early assertions, though, one of the gunmen purportedly said ‘Allahu Akhbar’ in a videothat was released after the attack, and another was reportedly heard shouting “we have avenged the prophet.”
Howard Dean Don 8217 t Call Paris Attackers 8216 Muslim Terrorists 8217 Mediaite

And, in an earlier tale, equally reality-based...
"OBAMA: ISLAMIC STATE 'IS NOT ISLAMIC'

In his prime-time speech to the nation on the eve of the 13th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, President Obama vowed to “degrade and destroy” the Islamic State insurgency in Iraq and Syria with airstrikes and 475 U.S. boots on the ground – but he also made a particular point of declaring that the Islamic State terrorists “are not Islamic.”
Obama Islamic State 8216 is not Islamic 8217

And, let's remember...."you can keep your doctor," and the ever-popular "you didn't build that!"

"And, let's remember...."you can keep your doctor," and the ever-popular "you didn't build that!" AND SAVE $2500. a year. :lmao:

Not a lie. Christians celebrate military deaths as righteous punishment handed down by god. You are a Christian, and therefore must love military deaths.

"You are a Christian....blah blah blah...."

But you don't know what religion I am.

I could be a Druid....I do look good in blue.
I'm sorry, but i was fairly certain you had mentioned your religion in the past. Are you not a Christian?

PC has a nasty habit of obfuscating when it comes to her real views and positions lest she might have to defend them with an argument created out of her own head.

For those at home keeping score.....would this be your first lie of the day?

Given that your obfuscation on your religion is a fact in this thread and given all the other times you have ducked and dodged I would say no, it's not.

...having said that, I just like to mention that you sound quite reasonable, articulate, and insightful this morning.

...there, now you have my first lie of the day.
She's admitted to being a Christian before. I don't know why she won't do so now, unless she doesn't want us to know that the sight of flag draped coffins makes her heart swell with joy

Speaking of 'doing the math,' you dunce:
40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

Try actually reading the 6-year-old article instead of distorting and converting it.

"‘Tiny minority’
The poll comes amid reports that the New York Police Department – after taking flak from Muslim organizations – has inserted into a key report on terrorism a “statement of clarification,” saying among other things that a tiny minority of Muslims … subscribe to al-Qaeda’s ideology of war and terror.

Sure:

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

I asked the same question. This 1% figure was pulled out of the blogger's ass by PC.

“I know most Muslim people would not have carried out an attack like this,” the host of HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher said on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But here’s the important point: Hundreds of millions of them support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is, ‘We don’t approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the Prophet, all bets are off.”
Bill Maher Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on Charlie Hebdo - The Daily Beast

And does Sunni Man support Sharia Law in America? He has never answered that question I have put to him on multiple occasions. ( Unless he did and I was offline )

"You are a Christian....blah blah blah...."

But you don't know what religion I am.

I could be a Druid....I do look good in blue.
I'm sorry, but i was fairly certain you had mentioned your religion in the past. Are you not a Christian?

PC has a nasty habit of obfuscating when it comes to her real views and positions lest she might have to defend them with an argument created out of her own head.

Given that your obfuscation on your religion is a fact in this thread and given all the other times you have ducked and dodged I would say no, it's not.

...having said that, I just like to mention that you sound quite reasonable, articulate, and insightful this morning.

She's admitted to being a Christian before. I don't know why she won't do so now, unless she doesn't want us to know that the sight of flag draped coffins makes her heart swell with joy

I'm guessing she's Jewish.

I'm guessing she's Jewish.
Nah. She's a christian. I posted a quote of her claiming to be one. I dont know why she isn't proud of it and just won't admit to the pleasure she gets out of interrupting grieving families in their search for peace.

"‘Tiny minority’

Sure:

And does Sunni Man support Sharia Law in America? He has never answered that question I have put to him on multiple occasions. ( Unless he did and I was offline )

Sunni and I agree on lots of things....but when it comes to that subject.....well....we part ways.

"‘Tiny minority’

Sure:

I believe in past discussion, he has said that he does. He does not support Islamic terrorist activities, but he is of the opinion, as are all devout Muslims, that the goal is to bring all the world under the authority of Allah and therefore Shariah Law. He just believes that it will be accomplished by peaceful means rather than by the figurative sword. (If I am misquoting him or mischaracterizing him here, I'm sure he will correct me.)

Sorry. I couldn't help but laugh. FYI - Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. The header "Testing Democrat Honesty" is really stretching the meaning of honesty, to the nth degree. Professional politicians and the word "honesty" do NOT belong in the same sentence, nor in the same breathe.

It takes very little time for new members to recognize that I post nothing but truth, and posts like yours will reveal who the dishonest ones are.

Insanity this close up and naked can be truly disturbing. I need a :beer:

I am not insane!
Mommy had me tested.

The very fact that you were brought in for testing...

:eek:

It takes very little time for new members to recognize that I post nothing but truth, and posts like yours will reveal who the dishonest ones are.

I am not insane!
Mommy had me tested.

Nah.....I won it in a cereal box.

"Meanies Who Aren't Any Worse Than Christians", let's call 'em that to keep the PC Police happy.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

who called terrorists that?

Well, with the constant deflections to Christianity that these threads have been seeing, I figured that needed to be part of the name.

And I went with "meanies", because I don't want to offend them, oh my gosh, the last thing I want to do is offend them.

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Theyre point proving........... double standards.

Obvious to the unbiased mind, which youre just a poser.

Im the real deal of what you pretend to be. Get to know it, rightwinger.

Well earlier this afternoon, I posted a long list of terrorist acts committed by Islamic terrorists in the last 15 years. In most of these, the terrorists took credit for the acts and justified the acts as for the glory of Allah or to avenge some insult they saw directed at their prophet or for some offense committed against Islam.

But we sure don't want a double standard. Could you please post a similar list of terrorist acts committed by Christians in the last 15 years for the glory of God or Christ or to avenge some insult they saw directed at either or for some offense committed against Christianity?
No matter which religion produces the most violent attacks...

All religions are for the weak minded...

But also, all religions produce miniscule violence in relation to their followers at large.

And thats the point, isnt it.

Not a question.

It is the point.

Banning or discriminating all based on the actions of the few is brain dead drooling fucking retarded.

I haven't seen anybody suggest banning or discriminating against all.

But when more than 90% of the terrorist attacks in the last two decades involve Islamic extremists, do you think that law enforcement and public policy should not acknowledge or address that?

If the attacks were being carried out by white supremacists by the same ratio, would you be opposed to acknowledging or addressing that? Do you think that nobody should be more suspicious of a skinhead than anybody else or such a person should not receive increased scrutiny if that was the case?

Do you think eyebrows should not be raised more when a group of Middle Eastern guys in the country on travel or education visas sign up for flying lessons than if a group of ROTC cadets did so?

I haven't seen anybody suggest banning or discriminating against all. But to fail to see the truth for what it is does no favors to anybody because peaceful Muslims and peaceful white people also suffer when senseless acts of mass murder are carried out.

Last edited:

I am not insane!
Mommy had me tested.

Fruit Loops of course

:rofl:

left the door wide open on this one

I am not insane!
Mommy had me tested.

Fruit Loops of course

Wheaties....the breakfast of champions!!

I am not insane!
Mommy had me tested.

Fruit Loops of course

That is so Lesbo-Gay

who called terrorists that?

Well, with the constant deflections to Christianity that these threads have been seeing, I figured that needed to be part of the name.

And I went with "meanies", because I don't want to offend them, oh my gosh, the last thing I want to do is offend them.

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Well earlier this afternoon, I posted a long list of terrorist acts committed by Islamic terrorists in the last 15 years. In most of these, the terrorists took credit for the acts and justified the acts as for the glory of Allah or to avenge some insult they saw directed at their prophet or for some offense committed against Islam.

But we sure don't want a double standard. Could you please post a similar list of terrorist acts committed by Christians in the last 15 years for the glory of God or Christ or to avenge some insult they saw directed at either or for some offense committed against Christianity?

But also, all religions produce miniscule violence in relation to their followers at large.

Not a question.

It is the point.

Banning or discriminating all based on the actions of the few is brain dead drooling fucking retarded.

But when more than 90% of the terrorist attacks in the last two decades involve Islamic extremists, do you think that law enforcement and public policy should not acknowledge or address that?

If the attacks were being carried out by white supremacists by the same ratio, would you be opposed to acknowledging or addressing that? Do you think that nobody should be more suspicious of a skinhead than anybody else or such a person should not receive increased scrutiny if that was the case?

Do you think eyebrows should not be raised more when a group of Middle Eastern guys in the country on travel or education visas sign up for flying lessons than if a group of ROTC cadets did so?

I haven't seen anybody suggest banning or discriminating against all. But to fail to see the truth for what it is does no favors to anybody because peaceful Muslims and peaceful white people also suffer when senseless acts of mass murder are carried out.
Then you missed pcs post suggesting just that, and you do not know the full context to which youre replying.

And no, im not against reasonable suspicions so long as its not an infringement on anyones liberty.

Maybe we should ban being muslim.

Thats the ticket.

Trying to educate you is akin to shouting into the Grand Canyon....but did you know that General MacArthur forced the Japanese to make changes to their religious beliefs?

See....another reason you should have stayed in school beyond the third grade.
So you support forced changes to religions?

:lol:

Hilarious.

Hey keep swinging for the sweet spot girl, youll hit a single some day.

T ball, anyone?

Only one religion, gerb....
Foxfyre

I am not insane!
Mommy had me tested.

Fruit Loops of course

That is so Lesbo-Gay

Let me respond with the motto of the Feminist movement: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Fruit Loops of course

That is so Lesbo-Gay

Let me respond with the motto of the Feminist movement: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!
Want attention? Burn your bra

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Not a question.

It is the point.

Then you missed pcs post suggesting just that, and you do not know the full context to which youre replying.

And no, im not against reasonable suspicions so long as its not an infringement on anyones liberty.

If you weren't a moron, gerb, I'd call you a liar.

But in your case, it is simple stupidity.

I said the religion requires a reformation, i.e., remove the mandate to kill those who don't agree with same.

Is that too nuanced from you to understand?

Now...get back in your little house.
045125613230CS1.jpg

Forum List

Back