Testing Democrat Honesty

On the subject of sharing anything with you.....anything..... if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
here's the thing. you are a christian, and you love celebrating the death of our soldiers.

You're an imbecile, drooly.
And... If you were a swine, you would be what you are now!
two options PC - you are a Christian, and you love telling grieving families how happy you are their loved one is dead, or you aren't a Christian.

which is it?

It is said that a good liar includes as much of the truth as he can; you're not even a good liar.
why can't you just answer a simple question?
ok, we won't make it about you. can you just agree that Christians believe that military deaths are the righteous punishment handed down by God for the misdeeds of our nation?
Bottom line: Howard Dean was very honest about his assessment of a tiny minority of people who manage to snag the headlines with heinous acts that turn idiots like PC into media tools.

Oh....you mean the Muslims?

Muslims live and breathe rightwing blogs? How about that.

"Howard Dean: Don’t Call Paris Attackers ‘Muslim Terrorists’

... former Gov.Howard Dean (D-VT) immediately dismissed the idea that Islam would be to blame for the attack.

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists,” Dean said on Morning Joe. ”They’re about as Muslim as I am.”

He was doing what Liberal Democrats do better than anyone else.....lying, huh?

You too?

Bottom line: Howard Dean was very honest about his assessment of a tiny minority of people who manage to snag the headlines with heinous acts that turn idiots like PC into media tools.

I'm going to use Wiki's list because it was the most comprehensive list I could find in a hurry. Do you think it was the same tiny minority who did all this? Can you find any other religion, ideology, or recognizable group anywhere in the world with a track record comparable to this in the last 15 years?

These are all the organized Islamic terrorist attacks in the previous decade beginning late 2000:
And in the five years of the current decade:
2010–current

What do you make of dolts like the one you've just eviscerated....

....just stupid?

...or afraid to lose their Liberal creds, and recognize evil?

here's the thing. you are a christian, and you love celebrating the death of our soldiers.

two options PC - you are a Christian, and you love telling grieving families how happy you are their loved one is dead, or you aren't a Christian.

which is it?

It is said that a good liar includes as much of the truth as he can; you're not even a good liar.
ok, we won't make it about you. can you just agree that Christians believe that military deaths are the righteous punishment handed down by God for the misdeeds of our nation?

... former Gov.Howard Dean (D-VT) immediately dismissed the idea that Islam would be to blame for the attack.

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists,” Dean said on Morning Joe. ”They’re about as Muslim as I am.”

You too?

Islam is not to blame.

which is it?

You too?

Islam is not to blame.

No it is not. It is those who embrace the most extreme portions of the Islamic Quran and Hadith and use those to justify their terrorist activities who are to blame. And they are all Muslims.

I'm going to use Wiki's list because it was the most comprehensive list I could find in a hurry. Do you think it was the same tiny minority who did all this? Can you find any other religion, ideology, or recognizable group anywhere in the world with a track record comparable to this in the last 15 years?

These are all the organized Islamic terrorist attacks in the previous decade beginning late 2000:
And in the five years of the current decade:
2010–current

What do you make of dolts like the one you've just eviscerated....

....just stupid?

...or afraid to lose their Liberal creds, and recognize evil?

Well in fairness to the 'dolt', he has not yet responded to the post. And I am the 'eternal optimist' that believes almost anybody is capable of seeing the light no matter how much in the dark they might be. But in truth my posts are mostly to reinforce those who are no longer in the dark or don't want to be on this particular issue.

which is it?

You too?

Islam is not to blame.

No it is not. It is those who embrace the most extreme portions of the Islamic Quran and Hadith and use those to justify their terrorist activities who are to blame. And they are all Muslims.

You are trying too hard to justify your hatred of Islam.

You too?

Islam is not to blame.

You are trying too hard to justify your hatred of Islam.

Seeing and speaking the truth is hatred? If you think that you have a very strange way of defining hatred.

I have no hatred whatsoever for Islam, for Muslims, or for those who lean in that direction. I have had Muslim employees and colleagues, and I have Muslim neighbors now who I am quite fond of. But I refuse to excuse those who would use their religion to justify mass murder after mass murder to avenge their prophet or their god or to eradicate the infidels.

If you are unable to differentiate between those two things, it makes P.C.'s thread all the more credible doesn't it? It takes a real trait of dishonesty to deny that adherance to Islam is a factor in all those murderous attacks.

are you dismissing me so you can go cheer at military funerals and harass the grieving families like a christian?

So....repeating the lie makes it true?

This is your inspiration?
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Joseph Goebbels
Not a lie. Christians celebrate military deaths as righteous punishment handed down by god. You are a Christian, and therefore must love military deaths.

"You are a Christian....blah blah blah...."

But you don't know what religion I am.

I could be a Druid....I do look good in blue.
I'm sorry, but i was fairly certain you had mentioned your religion in the past. Are you not a Christian?

1. "...but i was fairly certain..."
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

2. Listen, I'd like to tell you, really I would, but this is need-to-know stuff, and why sugarcoat it? You do not need to know, drools.
besides your clear convictions in many threads, i thought i had read that you were a christian before. turns out, i was right
Actually, it's not because of Christmas...The Brooklyn Museum doesn't care what the season is to attack Christianity. I've participated in protests over prior anti-Christian exhibitions....

But this article is an interesting cry for other religions to be 'spotlighted.'

]

Frankly, I wonder why Christians spend so much time being upset about this sort of thing.

When you are a tacky artist who has no real talent to move with your images, I guess it's easy to do something "controversial" to make people mad and get people upset....

But in the cosmic scheme of things, does it matter?

Is your faith so weak that "Piss Christ" is going to diminish it in any way? I mean, I think it's tacky, and the government bureaucrat who thought to write this guy a check needs to be fired for sheer incompetence, but it's not something to get worked up about or upset about... unless you think your own arguments are weak.

Simple.

We clamor for fairness...

....you know, like community organizers.

so when will you be going to tell more families that you're happy they lost their father/son/brother or wife/daughter/sister, as Christians do?

Its pretty easy to hate the entire religion.

Hell, i hate all religions and think their followers are dopes just in that one aspect of their lives

But if you cant understand the distinction between the radicalized and the vast majority......and how the vast majority are shown non violent...

Then youre a bad person with a political axe to grind - or - youre easily led

"Meanies Who Aren't Any Worse Than Christians", let's call 'em that to keep the PC Police happy.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Not sure if youre referencing something ive said. Id be glad to address you head on if so.

"Meanies Who Aren't Any Worse Than Christians", let's call 'em that to keep the PC Police happy.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

who called terrorists that?

Well, with the constant deflections to Christianity that these threads have been seeing, I figured that needed to be part of the name.

And I went with "meanies", because I don't want to offend them, oh my gosh, the last thing I want to do is offend them.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Well, with the constant deflections to Christianity that these threads have been seeing, I figured that needed to be part of the name.

And I went with "meanies", because I don't want to offend them, oh my gosh, the last thing I want to do is offend them.

again, you're choosing to fail to see the point of those posts.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Theyre point proving........... double standards.

Obvious to the unbiased mind, which youre just a poser.

Im the real deal of what you pretend to be. Get to know it, rightwinger.

Well, FYI....whether or not you acquiesce to my wont.....I will continue to expose same.

Honest people recognize your daily dishonesty on this forum...

which is it?

You too?

Islam is not to blame.

not for the past 1100 years at least, right?

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

They're deflections, that's how partisan ideologues roll.

Gotta deflect for the PC-protected religion, just gotta.

But I appreciate your attention.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Well earlier this afternoon, I posted a long list of terrorist acts committed by Islamic terrorists in the last 15 years. In most of these, the terrorists took credit for the acts and justified the acts as for the glory of Allah or to avenge some insult they saw directed at their prophet or for some offense committed against Islam.

But we sure don't want a double standard. Could you please post a similar list of terrorist acts committed by Christians in the last 15 years for the glory of God or Christ or to avenge some insult they saw directed at either or for some offense committed against Christianity?

Last edited:

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Well earlier this afternoon, I posted a long list of terrorist acts committed by Islamic terrorists in the last 15 years. Most of these the terrorists took credit for and justified the acts as for the glory of Allah or to avenge some insult they saw directed at their prophet.

But we sure don't want a double standard. Could you please post a similar list of terrorist acts committed by Christians in the last 15 years for the glory of God or Christ or to avenge some insult they saw directed at either?
why would i do that? whether or not peple claiming to be christians commit terrorist attacks is immaterial to me and doesn't have bearing on the conversation.

Those darn MWAAWTC'S!!!

Youre an idiot.

Theyre not deflections.

Well earlier this afternoon, I posted a long list of terrorist acts committed by Islamic terrorists in the last 15 years. Most of these the terrorists took credit for and justified the acts as for the glory of Allah or to avenge some insult they saw directed at their prophet.

But we sure don't want a double standard. Could you please post a similar list of terrorist acts committed by Christians in the last 15 years for the glory of God or Christ or to avenge some insult they saw directed at either?
why would i do that? whether or not peple claiming to be christians commit terrorist attacks is immaterial to me and doesn't have bearing on the conversation.

Not immaterial to G.T. though who the request was directed to.

Forum List

Back