Tesla - Best Car of 2014

Computers and cell phones were expensive in the beginning, too.

Keep in mind the Tesla S of which I own two, are made and priced to compete with the CTS-V and BMW M-5 which they do, and kicks their butts doing it.

Screw those...I'll take a Charger SRT8.

May want to wait until Dodge gets the fire problem fixed.

sheriff_patrol_fire.jpg

Aren't you Canadian?

And whether I were or were not has what to do with Tesla's little battery mobiles?

BTW, aren't you institutionalized? That matters to the discussion since it would help judge whether you might likely be a customer whose electricity might charge your Tesla battery was produced by your squirrel cage.

So was you or wasn't you a Canadian? It's OK, we've almost forgiven you for killing Kenny!

Canadians have difficulty in understanding sentences that are not properly punctuated - when you leave off the "eh" it's not clear whether the preceding was a statement or a question.

Edsel sales in 1956-1957 were around 125,000 units considered by Ford (and history) to be a dismal failure. The best estimate for the Tesla S is around 35,000 units internationally and the enviro wackos consider it a triumph for some reason.

Computers and cell phones were expensive in the beginning, too.

Keep in mind the Tesla S of which I own two, are made and priced to compete with the CTS-V and BMW M-5 which they do, and kicks their butts doing it.

Just two? Heh...

Sure, one at my home in Coronado, one at my home in Vegas. At my home in NYC I take town cars. But I do own 26, 60's & early 70's muscle cars and a 2014 Yukon.

Edsel sales in 1956-1957 were around 125,000 units considered by Ford (and history) to be a dismal failure. The best estimate for the Tesla S is around 35,000 units internationally and the enviro wackos consider it a triumph for some reason.

Why don't you take an actual look at sales compared to CTS-V and BMW M-5 sales factoring the number of dealerships and discounted sale prices by Cadillac and BMW.

Thinking of buying one?

Consider getting two; one for each foot.

They have special models for liberals. One pair is white with a black "L" on one hood; the other has a black "R". They also come in anti-racism black on whose hoods, out of kindness, they made the letters pink because black on white is OK but white on black is racist.

From all indications this is a marvelous feat of engineering and aesthetic design.

The biggest impediment to sales is the expectation by the knowledgeable public that, as good as they are now, they will be much more gooder within a few years, and 2014 technology will be a drag on resale value. Same goes for the Volt.

From what I understand, there are no real pending breakthroughs in battery technology, but you have to figure that in the middle-term a battery will be developed that makes the charging issue a non-issue.

Hopefully, Tesla designed the cars so that it will be easy to retrofit when that happens.

Riddle: Where does the electricity come from to power these non-polluting cars?

Answer: From burning coal.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Now that's just plain untrue.

Everybody knows it's from the wind machines built into their propeller beanies and that's why they have sunroofs. a Liberal version of perpetual motion. It's only getting started that takes work, especially since somebody told them to park on a hill. They did. Being very careful to point the nose UPhill.

One of these days it's gonna rain.

Better, hail.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

Well, no. It depends where you live.

For example, not a single watt of power in California comes from coal.

A good portion of California's power plants burn natural gas. I wonder how much fracking takes place in Cali.

Hydraulic Fracturing in California

Well, that information is in your link, if you're still "wondering".

What's your point, though?

Forum List

Back