Terry McAuliffe mocks Jade Helm conspiracy theorists

Well, there you have it! None of us are "normal"!

Somewhere around 36% of the eligible voting population actually votes regularly.
So if you vote regularly ... Then you are not normal.

I know more normal people who don't give a flying fuck about politics and think that it is nothing more than a bunch of corrupt bull shit.
I know a lot of normal people who have no use for political pandering ... Get married, raise their kids, go to work and carry on their lives in a manner that is responsible and forthright.

Normal people don't give a rat's ass about you, Rachel Maddow or any of the shit we talk about here.
So go on thinking you are normal ... And keep thinking you can change people who don't care about your petty politics.

Low voter turn out is a clear sign of all the apathy most Americans have about our elected leaders. All one has to do is look at the unfavorably rating of Congress. The Real Clear Politics average is 74.4% disapproval.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval
This is what we, get when people see our elected officials not addressing issues that matter the most to the country. This is what we get when the elite control this country's agenda.
Personally, I see not voting as being totally counter-productive.

This just in. The Texas legislature has hired Halliburton to prepare an estimate for moving Texas into the middle of the gulf of Mexico. The project will be complicated by the fact that they also say that half of the Rio Grand belongs to them, and will be included in the move. Meantime, Mexico has begun a secret boat building program, since whether or not they illegally immigrate to Texas or the USA, they will almost certainly have to cross a large expanse of water. The Aquarium in Houston has been taken over by the Texas guard, and the sharks are being trained to eat only people who smell like tacos and beans. General Dynamics, in Ft. Worth, has already declared war on Boeing.

It's pretty easy to tell which folks believe everything they are told by their favorite hyper-partisan talking heads/blogs, thanks to the Jade Helm tin-hat conspiracy. Threads/posts on USMB relating to other wild speculation/theories have also shown who are the gullible. We have had some very crazy threads on USMB over the years that I have been here.
a healthy questioning of this Government is not from the Gullible.

the gullible would be people like you who just swallows what they say without any question. You snobs are the ones feeding right into their hands. they call you tools

you don't really believe the US government is going to install martial law with this exercise do you?

I never said they were, but I find it offensive that people would rather run down the citizens in the country who has questions about these Government Exercises being conducted, all of sudden. but people like the little Kos statis has you jumping through his hoops. and it's hasn't been pretty to watch. I used to respect you and your opinions.

Steph, I'm sick and tired of all the wild-eyed bullshit people post based on nothing but wild-eyed conjecture based on absolutely no facts.
Where do these people get all this crazy thoughts? From their favorite hyper-partisan talking heads/blogs/hate-radio. Crap like this is what divides the US.
When I started posting on boards like USMB in the mid-90's, there wasn't hysterical threads based on bullshit because there wasn't all the hyper-partisan resources spewing half-baked bullshit. If someone did, they basically got laughed off the forums. There also wasn't the super-polarized environment we have now. And then along came the dividers of the United States. Super partisan blogs, super partisan hate-radio and highly partisan cable news exploded and taking the "United" out of the United States.
People now post BS on USMB without ever checking non-partisan resources to see if what they are getting fed is really true. They are too lazy and/or too weak-minded.

Last edited:
Why not? What is the world would make Rachel Maddow "abnormal"? She puts out some of the best researched arguments over issues that you can find out there. You may disagree with her conclusions and decide that that's not your cup of TEA, but her method itself is solid and very normal.

I guess you are foolishly assuming I would consider your opinion on the matter as normal.
Oh well ... If that is your cup of TEA, knock yourself out.

I know a lot of normal folks ... And they are nothing like you, her nor me for that matter.

Well, there you have it! None of us are "normal"!

Which makes being normal abnormal.

Forum List

Back