Terry McAuliffe mocks Jade Helm conspiracy theorists

Read up on Alinsky folks

the Democrat/progressive/commie party has it down to a tee.

Time to ignore them and question everything this government does.

ESPECIALLY under this man Obama.
Whatever would you do without the ghost of this Alinsky guy?

Or what would we do without the Koch brothers? I never heard of them until 2003 or 2004, but they are responsible for every evil since Columbus landed here in 1492. They are the two most powerful and influential people in the entire world.

None of the people screaming would be candidates for President.

To most Republican politicians, particularly those competing for the Republican presidential nomination, where only Republican base voters will decide who’s allowed to run, if you have a choice between seeming insane to normal people and seeming righteous to the base, which are you going to pick?” ~ Rachel Maddow

Okay ... Seriously?
I had to laugh that someone would include a quote from Rachel Maddow that assumes she is an authority on "normal people".

Why not? What is the world would make Rachel Maddow "abnormal"? She puts out some of the best researched arguments over issues that you can find out there. You may disagree with her conclusions and decide that that's not your cup of TEA, but her method itself is solid and very normal.
For most on the right, facts and the truth are perceived as abnormal.

Why not? What is the world would make Rachel Maddow "abnormal"? She puts out some of the best researched arguments over issues that you can find out there. You may disagree with her conclusions and decide that that's not your cup of TEA, but her method itself is solid and very normal.

I guess you are foolishly assuming I would consider your opinion on the matter as normal.
Oh well ... If that is your cup of TEA, knock yourself out.

I know a lot of normal folks ... And they are nothing like you, her nor me for that matter.

Military Exercise Sets Off Fears of Martial Law
According to the Chronicle, the exercises will include the use of soldiers trying to operate undetected in civilian populations in some towns and cities where residents will be advised to report any suspicious activity in order to test the military's effectiveness.
"They're going to set up cells of people and test how well they're able to move around without getting too noticed in the community," Roy Boyd, chief deputy with the Victoria County Sheriff's Office, told the Chronicle. "They're testing their abilities to basically blend in with the local environment and not stand out and blow their cover."
Any Liberal wanna/ explain how training for "not being noticed" in America, an English speaking country, will help overseas?

I guess you are foolishly assuming I would consider your opinion on the matter as normal.
Oh well ... If that is your cup of TEA, knock yourself out.

I know a lot of normal folks ... And they are nothing like you, her nor me for that matter.

Well, there you have it! None of us are "normal"!

That they're trying so HARD to sweep this under the rug, by mocking people who is asking QUESTIONS on it. Makes you think twice about what's going on, NO?

I trust nothing under this Man Obama and his administration.

they let loose 200 Armed Federal agents from the BLM of all agencies on a helpless Rancher and his family not that long ago.

I think people better wake up and the questions being asked are the RIGHT ONES actually

None of the people screaming would be candidates for President.

To most Republican politicians, particularly those competing for the Republican presidential nomination, where only Republican base voters will decide who’s allowed to run, if you have a choice between seeming insane to normal people and seeming righteous to the base, which are you going to pick?” ~ Rachel Maddow

Okay ... Seriously?
I had to laugh that someone would include a quote from Rachel Maddow that assumes she is an authority on "normal people".

For most on the right, facts and the truth are perceived as abnormal.

that is easily said about the left

i wonder how all the people who claimed GWB would install martial law and not step down from the presidency feel....
Rather than this failed and ridiculous attempt to deflect, address instead the thread topic, which is the propensity of many on the right to buy into the ignorance and stupidity that a routine military exercise is a 'prelude' to 'marital law.'

i already said she is a nutter. ergo, that means i think this issue is a nutter issue.

what else do you want me to say? do you want me to constantly whine about fringe people and pretend they are mainstream like you far lefties love to do?

how is it ridiculous? it shows there are nutters on both sides but all i see are you far lefties whining about those on the right while giving a pass to your side.

Well, there you have it! None of us are "normal"!

Somewhere around 36% of the eligible voting population actually votes regularly.
So if you vote regularly ... Then you are not normal.

I know more normal people who don't give a flying fuck about politics and think that it is nothing more than a bunch of corrupt bull shit.
I know a lot of normal people who have no use for political pandering ... Get married, raise their kids, go to work and carry on their lives in a manner that is responsible and forthright.

Normal people don't give a rat's ass about you, Rachel Maddow or any of the shit we talk about here.
So go on thinking you are normal ... And keep thinking you can change people who don't care about your petty politics.

Poor, poor Texas. It's now come to this:

Terry McAuliffe mocks Jade Helm conspiracy theorists - Nick Gass - POLITICO

(Video at the link)

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Thursday slammed “foolishness” surrounding the upcoming Operation Jade Helm 15, calling the mobilization of the Texas State Guard in response to the military exercise “one of the dumbest things I have ever heard” in an interview with Washington D.C.’s NewsChannel 8.,,,

...“We’re too busy for that foolishness,” McAuliffe added.

Virginia loves the military, the governor said...

:lol:

GOP is imploding from all the crap on its shoulders lately.

It's pretty easy to tell which folks believe everything they are told by their favorite hyper-partisan talking heads/blogs, thanks to the Jade Helm tin-hat conspiracy. Threads/posts on USMB relating to other wild speculation/theories have also shown who are the gullible. We have had some very crazy threads on USMB over the years that I have been here.

i think someone said a presidential candidate support this wacko theory....which presidential candidate would that be?

It's pretty easy to tell which folks believe everything they are told by their favorite hyper-partisan talking heads/blogs, thanks to the Jade Helm tin-hat conspiracy. Threads/posts on USMB relating to other wild speculation/theories have also shown who are the gullible. We have had some very crazy threads on USMB over the years that I have been here.
a healthy questioning of this Government is not from the Gullible.

the gullible would be people like you who just swallows what they say without any question. You snobs are the ones feeding right into their hands. they call you tools

the gullible would be people like you who just swallows what they say without any question. You snobs are the ones feeding right into their hands. they call you tools

you don't really believe the US government is going to install martial law with this exercise do you?

you don't really believe the US government is going to install martial law with this exercise do you?

I never said they were, but I find it offensive that people would rather run down the citizens in the country who has questions about these Government Exercises being conducted, all of sudden. but people like the little Kos statis has you jumping through his hoops. and it's hasn't been pretty to watch. I used to respect you and your opinions.

Last edited:

I never said they were, but I find it offensive that people would rather run down the citizens in the country who has questions about these Government Exercises being conducted, all of sudden. but people like the little Kos statis has you jumping through his hoops. and it's hasn't been pretty to watch. I used to respect you and your opinions.

i just asked you a question and you no longer respect me. ok.

Forum List

Back