"Jade Helm 15" was completed on September 15, 2015.....

If you think Obama was bad, wait till you see what Hillary has in store for Red States

The quiet, uneventful end of 'Jade Helm 15'

Jade Helm went out with a whimper....

jade_helm_15.jpeg-08968.jpg

lol....

Jade Helm FEMA Camps at Walmart??? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Some more very edifiying commentary from the intellectual heavyweights of USMB!!

Is there going to be a new service available at Walmart coming soon? Fast forward to 4:08 for a message from God about the matter as received by messenger Gwendolen Rix.

:rofl.

Tell that to the mother of the boy our militaristic police killed for the crime of holding a bb gun while talking to his girl friend on his cell phone.

Jade Helm FEMA Camps at Walmart??? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Some more very edifiying commentary from the intellectual heavyweights of USMB!!

Is there going to be a new service available at Walmart coming soon? Fast forward to 4:08 for a message from God about the matter as received by messenger Gwendolen Rix.

:rofl.

Tell that to the mother of the boy our militaristic police killed for the crime of holding a bb gun while talking to his girl friend on his cell phone.

He could put her eye out

It's not JH you have to worry about,it's the intelligence they gathered that should be of concern.

I'm swimexpert and I have Direct TV.

And I'm zinger-happy swimexpert, and I have cable.

I'd like to point out that you are engaging in a logical fallacy of moving the goalpost.

And I'd like to point out that you're a fucking idiot. I mean, are you kidding me? Intelligence gathering? You really think that there hundreds of military personnel very visibly sent to out with boots on the ground for highly secretive intelligence gathering? Because, we don't already know enough about our own country?

Don't be like ^^this^^ me. Get Direct TV. And a fucking clue.

Why aren't more righties posting about all the terrible things that happened to WE the PEOPLE during the evil Jade Helm 15 exercises....???

Don't get the morons too riled up. They're liable to come in here and start talking about how Greg Abbott and the Texas National Guard saved the country.

Please describe in detail how much damage the evil Obama Jade 15 plot to destroy America damaged the brave, patriotic citizens of these states:

Thank you.

:D

It failed completely, Obama is just as a miserable failure as the previous moron in chief.

How hard can it be to round up a few million conservative morons and put them in FEMA camps? Obama could have been welcomed as a liberator and implement some real hope & change.... but instead he went golfing...

And Hillary probably won't do anything about it too

:alcoholic:

Has anyone notified this idiot? HereWeGoAgain

It appears carla is one of those too stupid to put together all the evidence.
Or she's looking forward whats coming.

You'll have to show me where I was worried about JH.
It's not JH you have to worry about,it's the intelligence they gathered that should be of concern.
Add the fact that obammy has purchased a crap load ammo and guns for government agencies that dont need them,his attempts at starting a race war,his civilian army just as strong as the military.
He's going out of his way to create an explosive environment that thankfully the American people are now wise to.

If you truly believe that, you are in need of psychiatric help. Please turn off that right wing news/radio, step away from your computer and seek help.

Add the fact that obammy has purchased a crap load ammo and guns for government agencies that dont need them,his attempts at starting a race war,his civilian army just as strong as the military.
He's going out of his way to create an explosive environment that thankfully the American people are now wise to.

If you truly believe that, you are in need of psychiatric help. Please turn off that right wing news/radio, step away from your computer and seek help.

If you dont see whats going on....you're a dumbass liberal.

Okay Einstein, tell us what's going on...but before you say something stupid again, I'll remind you that you said you don't know what's going on. LOL!!! Idiot.

Y'all are just too damn stupid to put together all the evidence.
And there's a shitload of it that indicates something is coming,what that may be I dont claim to know

Okay Einstein, tell us what's going on. But before you say something stupid again, I'll remind you that you said you don't know what's going on. lol Idiot.

And there's a shitload of it that indicates something is coming,what that may be I dont claim to know

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that things are going to shit and the gov is preparing for it.
Total lack of concern for our debt,because the economy is going to go belly up in a bad way. When they start to seize bank accounts what do you think the reaction is going to be in this country?
When the welfare checks stop what do you think is going to happen?
For some reason liberals seem to think the failure of the dollar wont effect them,good luck with that.

Okay Einstein, tell us what's going on. But before you say something stupid again, I'll remind you that you said you don't know what's going on. lol Idiot.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that things are going to shit and the gov is preparing for it.
Total lack of concern for our debt,because the economy is going to go belly up in a bad way. When they start to seize bank accounts what do you think the reaction is going to be in this country?
When the welfare checks stop what do you think is going to happen?
For some reason liberals seem to think the failure of the dollar wont effect them,good luck with that.

More nutter (the sky is falling) nonsense!

And how does the economy tie in with Jade Helm?

Jade Helm was a success. The government came down and gave everyone in Texas an injection of an experimental drug. It causes everyone's IQ to drop by 50%, and gives them an uncontrollable urge to buy a pickup truck, beer by the case, and as many guns as possible. It also takes away their ability to form their own opinions, and makes them susceptible to secret signals coming from AM radios. Phase two will be to start transmitting those signals, which will be instructions for Texas to start accusing one another of being commie illegal alien rapists. They will then all get drunk and happily shoot each other to death.

Jade Helm was a success. The government came down and gave everyone in Texas an injection of an experimental drug. It causes everyone's IQ to drop by 50%, and gives them an uncontrollable urge to buy a pickup truck, beer by the case, and as many guns as possible. It also takes away their ability to form their own opinions, and makes them susceptible to secret signals coming from AM radios. Phase two will be to start transmitting those signals, which will be instructions for Texas to start accusing one another of being commie illegal alien rapists. They will then all get drunk and happily shoot each other to death.

Gimme a "woot, woot." :p

Agreed. It's a nefarious plot the the lizard overlords to turn America into a fascist nation. Trump can't lose now.

Jade Helm Worked?
AdolescentEvergreenElephantbeetle.gif

Forum List

Back