"Jade Helm 15" was completed on September 15, 2015.....

Here some of the more memorable threads in USMB over the evil Jade 15 destruction of humanity:

That's just the start....
As is the case where conservatives are proven time and again to be wrong on the issues or where their inane 'predictions' fail to come true, those conservatives proven to be wrong lack the courage to return to their failed threads, and admit that in fact they were wrong.

You mean like "Hands up, don't shoot"? You rubes fall for garbage like that time and time again

I especially like the one where poor democrats believe that the rich are evil and handouts are good for them. Don't worry about the millions on millions of coffins our government is stocking up on and the billions of bullets. Surely they are for the enemy not us.

I especially like the one where poor democrats believe that the rich are evil and handouts are good for them. Don't worry about the millions on millions of coffins our government is stocking up on and the billions of bullets. Surely they are for the enemy not us.
Yeah.. sure.

And here's another example of conservative cowardice: the failed attempt to deflect when proven in fact to be wrong.

There was also some very, uh, memorable input from some USMB members about that evil, wicked Jade Helm enslavement of real, true americans:

Jade Helm | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The goal is to train American soldiers to put down a domestic insurgency. In other words, anybody the government deems a threat, such as Constitutionalists for example.

:ack-1:HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:

Thousands of heavy military vehicles........build up over the past few weeks..........

Military exercise happening all over the country in various communities over next few months......training for war in the middle east and Persian area's.Yep.....that sounds perfectly plausible!!

:lol:

And here's another example of conservative cowardice: the failed attempt to deflect when proven in fact to be wrong.
You're a lying piece of shit. A few patriots merely pointed out the evil of an American military being ordered to practice military law control over our population.

More exciting commentary from sage USMB members about the devilish Jade 15 scourge:

No one is claiming that the Army is going to invade Texas, what we don't like is how contrary it runs to Posse Comitatus. There's a reason we have Posse Comitatus. There's a reason we have the THIRD AMENDMENT too. This Jade Helm operation is meant to desensitize the public about having a legion occupy their city/town.

Furthermore, given all the public beatdown on this operation and concern and even Gov Abbot calling out the State Guard to watch them, you would think that the US Army would CANCEL, let me repeat, CANCEL, the Jade Helm Operation. Yet instead the Army continues to go along with it.

It doesn't help that Petkosek says on C-span that he never heard of Jade Helm, when he' the man that designed the operation.

:lol:

Some more interesting input from USMB members over the 666 beast known as Jade Helm 15:

The Problem with Jade Helm | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Y'all are just too damn stupid to put together all the evidence.
And there's a shitload of it that indicates something is coming,what that may be I dont claim to know.

HereWeGoAgain

So, uhhh, really??

And as I posted. It's not JH you have to worry about,it's the dubious intelligence they gathered.
You seem to forget that was the intent of the operation in the first place.
The people who thought this was the big one are idiots.

LOL!! Twitter is twitterfying over the absence of evil Jade Helm 15 martial law death camps re-education thingys!!

#OMGJadeHelm hashtag on Twitter

Memoryland:

CO-jXRQUYAAVdaY.jpg

Preach truth to power, brother!!!

Seven Days In September: The Truth About Jade Helm... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It has been stated that the US Army trains their personnel in environments where they are actually expecting to fight a war. This would seem to indicate they intend to fight in American cities.

I think most of us know by now, we can't trust anything federal government employees or politicians say.

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

Strangely, not one single Walmart employee of the hundreds of employees in five stores has leaked anything about the underground WalFEMA® camps.

They must have all been executed and dumped in the Gulf.

I hear you can get a gas mask at a great discount in one of those WalFEMA® camps. And they guarantee it was Made in America.

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

Preach!!! PREACH!!!

The Number One Reason Why Americans Will Not Fight Back Against the New World Order
The Number One Reason Why Americans Will Not Fight Back Against the New World Order - Agenda 21 News

The implication of Bystander Apathy would strongly suggest that the more people that are awakened by the Independent Media, the less likely individuals are going to act in defense of life of and liberty against the encroaching bankster tyranny.

You are wise to Obama

He has not only conquered Texas, he is preparing FEMA Death camps for the rest of you

Coup! Coup!

Jade Helm 15 Smells Very Suspiscious (Coup?) | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I sure would like to know the attitude of the soldiers participating in this "exercise".

Yes, very concerning:

This exercise is very concerning

-Geaux

From what I have since heard about it Jade Helm will be using foreign troops from other nations - not only our own. It's something to watch and pray against. I would tell you this. The wicked can dig a pit for the righteous but they themselves will fall into it themselves. The wicked are a ransom for the righteous. So trust in God, serve Jesus with a pure heart and know that, "God is in full control".

Amen, hallelujah!!!

Christians in America are going to have to pray and fast against it. The plans that this administration has for Americans is not of God. We need to cry out to the LORD and plead for Him to push back this darkness that is quickly enveloping the nation.

Coup! Coup!

Jade Helm 15 Smells Very Suspiscious (Coup?) | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I sure would like to know the attitude of the soldiers participating in this "exercise".

Yes, very concerning:

This exercise is very concerning

-Geaux

From what I have since heard about it Jade Helm will be using foreign troops from other nations - not only our own. It's something to watch and pray against. I would tell you this. The wicked can dig a pit for the righteous but they themselves will fall into it themselves. The wicked are a ransom for the righteous. So trust in God, serve Jesus with a pure heart and know that, "God is in full control".

Amen, hallelujah!!!

Christians in America are going to have to pray and fast against it. The plans that this administration has for Americans is not of God. We need to cry out to the LORD and plead for Him to push back this darkness that is quickly enveloping the nation.
Wow, it says alot about the rwnj's.
Jade-Helm-Memory-Wipes-Label-600.jpg

Forum List

Back