Terrorists go to Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad scenario. Putin attempts to end the war with Ukraine fast with nuclear weapons so he can focus his attention the coup.

The bad scenario. Putin attempts to end the war with Ukraine fast with nuclear weapons so he can focus his attention the coup.
Any nuclear disaster or weaponry used activates clause/condition 5 in the NATO agreement....the coup in Russia will be over because there will be no Russians.

It was at uncertain moments like this that Americans used to turn to the Tucker Carlson program on Fox News for the authoritative Kremlin point of view

without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be an empire.

with Ukraine subordinated, Russia becomes an empire

without Ukraine, Russia ceases to be an empire.

with Ukraine subordinated, Russia becomes an empire
It doesn't look good for Russia at the moment....

No Matter what, the Russians have lost Ukraine after this is over. Prigozhin might want Ukraine but isn't dumb enough to waste resources to get it. (Juice ain't worth the squeeze)
Russia needs to pull back it's own troops to stop Wagner from taking over....meaning that the RIF and logistics interruptions leave a hole big enough that Ukraine can waltz to the Crimean Bridge and remove it permanently.

It doesn't look good for Russia at the moment....

No Matter what, the Russians have lost Ukraine after this is over. Prigozhin might want Ukraine but isn't dumb enough to waste resources to get it. (Juice ain't worth the squeeze)
Russia needs to pull back it's own troops to stop Wagner from taking over....meaning that the RIF and logistics interruptions leave a hole big enough that Ukraine can waltz to the Crimean Bridge and remove it permanently.
It may not be that easy but Putin is clearly in trouble.

FzY-I2QWIAA5vCY

Putin last year: Ukraine's army should lay down its weapons and greet Russian forces as liberators

Putin today: the prisoners I pardoned so they could join my former caterer's militia should please stop participating in his armed uprising against my defense ministry

It may not be that easy but Putin is clearly in trouble.
Prigozhin mined the main roads supplying Russian troops in Ukraine. There's going to be a Russian operational pause no matter what.

Currently Wagner Group mercenaries are about 3 hours outside of Moscow and moving without resistance. (Up to this point)

Putin's most loyal troops (Brigade) have already been moved to Moscow some time ago. So there's a fight coming sometime after lunch today.

What the end of this will be? Dunno.

They can't, the government doesn't work like that. Grounds for arrest will always be found, they can be generally fabricated, but if there is power, they will not dare.

Are you pro Ukrainian or from Russia

I’m a bit confused are you pro Ukraine, pro Wagner group, or pro Putin?

THREAD LOCKED - No links given for statements made as fact. Yes, that IS in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back