Terrorists go to Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
An anti-terrorist operation has been announced. Federal troops are fighting against Wagner terror.

Everything is official.

I already predicted it

Trump is finished, his last support will be destroyed.

The rebels of the Freedom Legion will also fight against him.

• Banned
The Wagner group does not have the strength to fight the federal troops, they are finished. There are not even professional military men there, prisoners and drunkards were gathered there. No ammo and no money. This is a step of desperation.

• Banned
Putin officially announced a counter-terrorist operation.
Prior to this, federal troops had already begun the destruction of the Wagner group when they left Bakhmut

• Banned
1687595329814.jpeg

• Banned
the commander of the Legion of Freedom announced in his telegram channel that he would fight against Prigogin. Now they are allies with federal troops.

• Banned
Yesterday, on June 23, the Investigation Department of the FSB of Russia opened a criminal case against the head of the Wagner PMC, Yevgeny Prigozhin, under Art. 279 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (organization of an armed rebellion)

You are far too low IQ to see all the possible scenarios. It is possible Dear Uncle has created this apparent problem in order to make general mobilisation -- 1 to 1.5 million - seem acceptable . Or, it is the way chosen by Dear Uncle to get rid of Shoigu and Gerasimov .Or , what is actually happening ( or claimed) is literally true. Too complex for you Bumpole .

You are far too low IQ to see all the possible scenarios. It is possible Dear Uncle has created this apparent problem in order to make general mobilisation -- 1 to 1.5 million - seem acceptable . Or, it is the way chosen by Dear Uncle to get rid of Shoigu and Gerasimov .Or , what is actually happening ( or claimed) is literally true. Too complex for you Bumpole .
Mobilization is now impossible, as the situation is unstable, and the mobilized are going over to the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Legion of Freedom.

A coup in the Kremlin is possible, I agree with that. But then there will be a split and a general civil war.

Sounds like a coup against Putin.

And, by the way, Trump has millions of supporters here. I am not one of them. But he has them.
they now have no real support. The townsfolk will not go against the federal intelligence services.
Trumpists are finished, wait for investigations.

If Trump hadn't had problems with support, he wouldn't have been arrested.

they now have no real support. The townsfolk will not go against the federal intelligence services.
Trumpists are finished, wait for investigations.

I have no idea where you got that info. But it is absolutely wrong.

Look up the latest polls.

I have no idea where you got that info. But it is absolutely wrong.

Look up the latest polls.
Don't care about the polls, it's just a plebeian matrix. Everything is decided by strength and power.

It doesn't matter how much support you have, you can be arrested. Maybe where you are it is different.
They can't, the government doesn't work like that. Grounds for arrest will always be found, they can be generally fabricated, but if there is power, they will not dare.

I don't know what Prigogin is counting on.

Among the people, his support is no more than 30%, especially since almost everyone already knows that he was a homosexual.

There is no support in the US.
In EU he was put on the wanted list and his accounts were blocked.
He has no ammunition.
There are very few soldiers.
The regions of the Russian Federation are against him.

The rebels are against him.

Now the Kremlin is officially against him.

Ukraine is also against him.

What does he expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back