Terrorists go to Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't, the government doesn't work like that. Grounds for arrest will always be found, they can be generally fabricated, but if there is power, they will not dare.

Maybe the government where you live doesn't work like that. Here is works like that.

I think it's just a gesture of desperation, he just doesn't want to go to jail, he's afraid of being tortured.
But his relatives can answer for his crimes. Humanism is over

FzYPMfsaUAA8Tz3

The polls are about what people want and what they believe.

Everything in the US is decided by voters.
I like agreeing with you, but this time you must be joking. It is difficult to identify anything that is clearly decided by voters. Certainly, there are votes and results, but what is voted on is not decided by voters, for whom they vote is not decided by voters, the "issues" that rage are not decided by voters. That leaves very little indeed in the U.S. that is decided by voters. What is more, voters appear to vote with their emotions more than their reason, and that is generally a poor manner in which to decide.

old Soviet joke:

One secret policeman asks another, "What do you think of the regime?" Nervously, the second policeman replies, "The same as you, comrade." At that point, the first one pulls out handcuffs and says, "In that case, it is my duty to arrest you."

I checked my IQ, I have at least 115
That is low and you would not get into any half decent University . Just over 90% of people have an IQ of 120 or lower . I score forty points more than you yet often mix with people where I feel decidedly inferior in terms of academic IQ.

The more cities and military bases Wagner PMC goes through before heading to Moscow, the more soldiers and armament they will pick up along the way.

Ukrainian President Zelensky: "Russia's weakness is obvious. Full-scale weakness. And the longer Russia keeps its troops and mercenaries on our land, the more chaos, pain, and problems it will have for itself later."

I don't know what Prigogin is counting on.

What does he expect?
You have no idea whether Prigozhin( spelling) is sane , ill or working with Dear Uncle or even other groups . Just wait .The odds favour that it is a farce though it could even be Priggy working with Dear Uncle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back