Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

Shusha...

Why, in your opinion, are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland?

The same reason I have to go teach teenage girls how to defend themselves against being raped?

And there was me thinking that you had a slightly better mentality than most 'Israel Apologists' here!

Never mind...

I know, huh? I was thinking the same about you. That maybe you were someone who held reasonable views about the Jewish people and Israel. But then you started with what looks suspiciously like victim blaming. Is it possible I entirely mis-read your question?

Why are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland from the people of Gaza? Why don't the people of Gaza stop attacking Israel? What are they fighting for?

Shusha...

Why, in your opinion, are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland?

The same reason I have to go teach teenage girls how to defend themselves against being raped?

And there was me thinking that you had a slightly better mentality than most 'Israel Apologists' here!

Never mind...

I know, huh? I was thinking the same about you. That maybe you were someone who held reasonable views about the Jewish people and Israel. But then you started with what looks suspiciously like victim blaming. Is it possible I entirely mis-read your question?

Why are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland from the people of Gaza? Why don't the people of Gaza stop attacking Israel? What are they fighting for?

They're fighting the annihilation of Israel as stated in their Hamas charter. Such lovely people Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

Shusha...

Never mind...

Well, to start with, I didn't go down the road of "victimhood" as most zionists do...

Jewish people SHOULD have their own homeland... And they should defend it... They should NOT have a fascist ideology, they should not have expansionist ideas!

Accept what was given and make your homeland... Don't the steal other people's homeland!

It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear! It is NOT Islam that Israel needs to defend itself from... It is extremists... In the same way that EVERYONE... Jew, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Black, White, yellow needs to "defend" themselves from extremism...

I have NO issue with Jews, I have issues with extremist Jews... As I have stated many times, I have Jewish friends, in Israel, in America, in Europe... I holiday every year with some of my Jewish friends, in their homes... Makes me a real "Jew hater" doesn't it... NOT! Next month I will stay with some Jewish friends in the US... Have dinner with many of their Jewish friends, party, go to clubs, the beach (I hope), discuss Israel/Palestine... And, I can tell you, there will open, constructive discussion about the positives and negatives of both! At the end of the day, we will still be friends, we will have an understanding of each others points of view, we will ALL believe that aggression is NOT the way forward!

I cannot tolerate the extremist zionist ideals that are being bandied around these days...

Jews have a homeland now, yet zionists want more, under the 'false flag' of 'security'...

Two questions...

The Israeli military consists of?

The Palestinian military consists of?

I have my 'list' of both... Perhaps you can offer her your list for both?

Jewish people SHOULD have their own homeland... And they should defend it...

Accept what was given and make your homeland... Don't the steal other people's homeland!

It is the shared homeland of both peoples. The first thing we have to defend against is the idea that we stole something.

There is no dispute with Gaza about the border between it and Israel. So why is Israel still having to defend itself against the government of Gaza (elected by the peopled)?

It is the shared homeland of both peoples. The first thing we have to defend against is the idea that we stole something.

There is no dispute with Gaza about the border between it and Israel. So why is Israel still having to defend itself against the government of Gaza (elected by the peopled)?

That's the problem. Jews like Shusha believe that it was not "stealing" when European Jews invaded Palestine, removed most of the non-Jewish inhabitants and colonized the territory. Until Jews in Israel admit to the theft, there will never be peace. There is no reason for Jews to make peace with people they believe they have not committed a crime against. In anyone else's lexicon going to another continent expelling the native the inhabitants and colonizing the territory would be considered theft by conquest.

That's the problem. Jews like Shusha believe that it was not "stealing" when European Jews invaded Palestine, removed most of the non-Jewish inhabitants and colonized the territory. Until Jews in Israel admit to the theft, there will never be peace. There is no reason for Jews to make peace with people they believe they have not committed a crime against. In anyone else's lexicon going to another continent expelling the native the inhabitants and colonizing the territory would be considered theft by conquest.

Yes, but unlike Humanity, you don't believe in the rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in Israel.

No, I certainly don't, not in Palestine. The Jewish homeland should not have been established at the expense of the native Muslim and Christian inhabitants. The Germans were responsible for the Holocaust, a part of Germany should have been given to the Jews. That said, the descendants of the colonizers are there, so there is nothing to be done, you can't move them out, so the Jews should accept that they stole the land and compromise so that at least some restitution is made. Claiming that Jews from Europe had a divine right to dispossess the native non-Jews of Palestine does not permit negotiation, as the Jews come from the position that it was their right to remove the native inhabitants and rule over the few that they were unable to evict.

Your silly "invasion" slogan only gets more nonsensensical with every thread you cut and paste it into.

No, I certainly don't, not in Palestine. The Jewish homeland should not have been established at the expense of the native Muslim and Christian inhabitants. The Germans were responsible for the Holocaust, a part of Germany should have been given to the Jews. That said, the descendants of the colonizers are there, so there is nothing to be done, you can't move them out, so the Jews should accept that they stole the land and compromise so that at least some restitution is made. Claiming that Jews from Europe had a divine right to dispossess the native non-Jews of Palestine does not permit negotiation, as the Jews come from the position that it was their right to remove the native inhabitants and rule over the few that they were unable to evict.

montelatici

Let me ask you different questions. Did the Jewish people who continued to live in the territory for thousands of years, despite invasions and colonizing by others, have the right to self-determination in their ancestral homeland?

And if that homeland for the Jewish people had been created without anyone being dispossessed, would you have a problem with that?

And finally, do you think that the right to self-determination means that a territory must be entirely ethnically homogenous in order to avoid the problem of people "ruling over" those who are of a different ethnic group?

Shusha...

Never mind...

Well, to start with, I didn't go down the road of "victimhood" as most zionists do...

Jewish people SHOULD have their own homeland... And they should defend it... They should NOT have a fascist ideology, they should not have expansionist ideas!

It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear! It is NOT Islam that Israel needs to defend itself from... It is extremists... In the same way that EVERYONE... Jew, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Black, White, yellow needs to "defend" themselves from extremism...

I have NO issue with Jews, I have issues with extremist Jews... As I have stated many times, I have Jewish friends, in Israel, in America, in Europe... I holiday every year with some of my Jewish friends, in their homes... Makes me a real "Jew hater" doesn't it... NOT! Next month I will stay with some Jewish friends in the US... Have dinner with many of their Jewish friends, party, go to clubs, the beach (I hope), discuss Israel/Palestine... And, I can tell you, there will open, constructive discussion about the positives and negatives of both! At the end of the day, we will still be friends, we will have an understanding of each others points of view, we will ALL believe that aggression is NOT the way forward!

I cannot tolerate the extremist zionist ideals that are being bandied around these days...

Jews have a homeland now, yet zionists want more, under the 'false flag' of 'security'...

Two questions...

You said "It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear!" So tell us, who are the people who elected Hamas? Holy mackeral, could it be the Palestinian people of Gaza?

Shusha...

Never mind...

Two questions...

You said "It is NOT the people of Gaza that you have to defend yourselves from, it is Hamas! That needs to be made quite clear!" So tell us, who are the people who elected Hamas? Holy mackeral, could it be the Palestinian people of Gaza?

Perhaps you could tell us what fucking idiots voted for George W. Bush and Tony Blair!

Did everyone who voted who voted for them support either of them and their 'terrorist' attacks around the world? NO!

Holy mackerel, if you want to try and debate, try and make a point that is valid! :cuckoo:

Never mind...

Two questions...

Perhaps you could tell us what fucking idiots voted for George W. Bush and Tony Blair!

Did everyone who voted who voted for them support either of them and their 'terrorist' attacks around the world? NO!

Holy mackerel, if you want to try and debate, try and make a point that is valid! :cuckoo:

Wow. As pointless attempts at analogy go, yours was among those gems of true pointlessness. The ill-considered war of the so-called "coalition" had nothing to do with religion. What you won't address is the ideological imperative within Islamism for Jew hating and specifically within the Hamas charter for the elimination of Israel and the slaughter of all Israelis.

The time has long since come and gone to negotiate with islamic terrorists. Only a negotiated settlement has value--as evidenced by the peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt, while unilateral actions (such as Israeli withdrawals from Gaza and south Lebanon) only makes matters worse. The Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories who maintain their charter seeking the destruction of Israel will whine and seethe about their inability to fulfill the the writ of their fascist charter, this is the way of Moslems / Arabs who have an ideological imperative to hate to hate Jews and to to hate the idea of a Jewish State in in their imagined islamo-waqf.

Only force of arms will keep Israel safe from the Islamic hoardes. The willingness of Islamic-retrogrades to produce litters of hateful little islamo-bots whose sole purpose is to further incite hatred and violence, even war, against themselves, firstly, and against Israel is truly a black mark on humankind but that's been the defining characteristic of islamo-fascism since its invention.

Never mind...

Two questions...

People who elect terrorist orgamizations to govern them deserve the consequences. Ge it yet?

Of course there were deeds, and land ownership was recorded for taxation purposes. That's why we know that the Muslims and Christians owned over 90% of the land in Palestine in 1943.

View attachment 77395

Survey of Palestine Vol. 2 page 566

Available via the link below at the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at Stanford University.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

WRONG as shown and proven the authors did not even visit the area and relied on arab's to gather the information for them.

And if you look at the tax revenues it shows that the Jews owned the most land and so paid the most taxes.

Of course there were deeds, and land ownership was recorded for taxation purposes. That's why we know that the Muslims and Christians owned over 90% of the land in Palestine in 1943.

View attachment 77395

Survey of Palestine Vol. 2 page 566

Available via the link below at the Berman Jewish Policy Archive at Stanford University.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

WOW! Quite a lot of non Jewish land here in your post. for taxes. So, where does it show the purchase deeds to it?

The deeds were the basis for the survey results. You would have to read the Survey, something you haven't done.

Not according to the novel you took this from, and as you claimed it was by investigating the actual lands. As you know the vast majority of the lands were owned by absentee ottoman landlords who fall into the category of " arabs and other non Jews "

Never mind...

Two questions...

Tony Blair is easy it was the neo Marxists and muslims that voted for him They must have supported them otherwise they would never have voted fort them a second time round

Never mind...

Two questions...

Tony Blair is easy it was the neo Marxists and muslims that voted for him They must have supported them otherwise they would never have voted fort them a second time round

Were you born stupid or is it something you have developed and honed over the years?

Tony Blair, the greatest war criminal since... Well, for all time, and you somehow believe that Muslims voted for him?!?!

You are particularly confused since your return Phoney... Maybe another holiday is in order!

Two questions...

Were you born stupid or is it something you have developed and honed over the years?

Tony Blair, the greatest war criminal since... Well, for all time, and you somehow believe that Muslims voted for him?!?!

You are particularly confused since your return Phoney... Maybe another holiday is in order!

Not me that is confused old boy as it during his reign that the voting scandals became known, and it the muslims standing as Labour councilors behind the vote rigging for labour

Forum List

Back