Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

If Gaza were controlled by any other country, the way Israel has control, then, I am pretty sure, you would consider it unacceptable!

"Trade and tourism come immediately to mind."? Seriously? Want to tell me how?

You absolutely refuse to acknowledge the responsibility of the Gazan people and the Gaza government, don't you? What OTHER choices could they be making with the freedom they so clearly have?

Could they choose NOT to import weapons? Could they choose to use 800 million tons of concrete on building homes and hospitals and sewage treatment plants? Could they choose create a society that is conducive to tourism? What COULD they be doing?

Yes, yes, you have shown that your belief is that Gaza is 'free' and is able to do whatever it wants, as a 'free' state... That's a terrible zionist lie that is told time and time again!

You didn't answer the question though did you...

How would you suggest tourism would be possible in Gaza? Airport destroyed by Israel, sky and seas controlled by Israel... Have you ever been to Gaza? I have... It's a freaking nightmare crossing the border! Even worse than flying into MIA and being confronted by "Homeland Security"!

And, I will continue to use the term "zionist" as though it is a bad word, because it is!

And, I will continue to support the existence of Israel as a homeland for Jews!

"Zionist" MEANS "I support the existence of Israel as a homeland for the Jewish people." If you support the latter, you ARE the former.

What you are doing, in your use of the term "zionist", is adding an entire dimension of negative, hateful connotation to the simple idea that the Jewish people should be supported in the rights to their homeland. Worse, you add a component of "craziness" by transforming it in the term "zionut".

How do you define "zionist"? What does it mean, in your mind?

So, seriously, since you have put me in that category, what makes me a "zionist" or a "zionut"?

I believe in the rights of both the Jewish people and the Palestinian people to sovereignty and self-determination in some portion of the territory.

I believe that terrorism is wrong and absolutely unjustifiable.

I believe that ethnic cleansing is unacceptable.

I believe that the solution to the conflict lies in negotiation and a will for peace.

I believe in the cessation of hostilities.

I believe in ensuring that all the refugees are compensated and given a safe and secure home and citizenship.

WHAT, exactly, makes me a "zionist" or a "zionut"?

Wait, you are so missing the point...

Zionism = Extremism

In it's ORIGINAL use, zionism WAS for a homeland... That is NOT the same today...

In it's ORIGINAL form, then yes, you could classify me as a zionist, in that I believe Jews should have a homeland... But, zionism is now and extreme right wing belief that, today, is outdated, hateful and has no place in the world... Jews have a homeland, zionist goal achieved... Many Jews, 'normal' Jews, not JUST orthodox Jews, do not like what zionism has become!

The "component" of "craziness" is justified... You only have to read some of the posts on here, by non Jews, and see the "craziness"!

How would you suggest tourism would be possible in Gaza? Airport destroyed by Israel, sky and seas controlled by Israel... Have you ever been to Gaza? I have... It's a freaking nightmare crossing the border! Even worse than flying into MIA and being confronted by "Homeland Security"!

Really? You have to ask how a nation becomes a tourist destination?

#1. Stop attacking your neighbor.
#2. Stop violent, belligerent acts against stronger foreign powers.
#3. Make nice to all your neighbors.
#4. Make all the guns and weapons go away so tourists feel safe.
#5. Make peace, not war.
#6. Stop firing rockets.
#7. Make suicide bombers pariahs in society.
#8. Give out candy for good deeds, not for murdering innocent people.
#9. Dance in the streets to celebrate happy things, not murdering innocent people.
#10. Elect a government which supports the economy instead of pointless war you can not win.
#11. Clean up the sewage in the streets.
#12. Build some hospitals, some homes and some cool hotels.
#13. Import Canadian whiskey and other yummy good stuff.
#14. Give some celebrities some freebies.
#15. Advertise on the internet.

Zionism = Extremism

In it's ORIGINAL use, zionism WAS for a homeland... That is NOT the same today...

In it's ORIGINAL form, then yes, you could classify me as a zionist, in that I believe Jews should have a homeland... But, zionism is now and extreme right wing belief that, today, is outdated, hateful and has no place in the world... Jews have a homeland, zionist goal achieved..

You do realize that the Jewish people are still having to defend that homeland, yes? From those in Gaza, as an example.

Why don't you just use the word "extremists", then? And would you define for me just what you see as "extreme"?

Is it extreme to defend from attacks from Gaza? Is it extreme to create a buffer zone (land, air, sea)? Is it extreme to try to prevent weapons from being imported to Gaza? Is it extreme to want to prevent terrorism and suicide attacks and attacks such as the one at Tel Aviv yesterday?

Really? You have to ask how a nation becomes a tourist destination?

#1. Stop attacking your neighbor.
#2. Stop violent, belligerent acts against stronger foreign powers.
#3. Make nice to all your neighbors.
#4. Make all the guns and weapons go away so tourists feel safe.
#5. Make peace, not war.
#6. Stop firing rockets.
#7. Make suicide bombers pariahs in society.
#8. Give out candy for good deeds, not for murdering innocent people.
#9. Dance in the streets to celebrate happy things, not murdering innocent people.
#10. Elect a government which supports the economy instead of pointless war you can not win.
#11. Clean up the sewage in the streets.
#12. Build some hospitals, some homes and some cool hotels.
#13. Import Canadian whiskey and other yummy good stuff.
#14. Give some celebrities some freebies.
#15. Advertise on the internet.

#13. Should read... Scottish whiskey !!

How does a nation become a tourist destination when it's virtually impossible to get there?

Zionism = Extremism

In it's ORIGINAL form, then yes, you could classify me as a zionist, in that I believe Jews should have a homeland... But, zionism is now and extreme right wing belief that, today, is outdated, hateful and has no place in the world... Jews have a homeland, zionist goal achieved..

You do realize that the Jewish people are still having to defend that homeland, yes? From those in Gaza, as an example.

Why don't you just use the word "extremists", then? And would you define for me just what you see as "extreme"?

Is it extreme to defend from attacks from Gaza? Is it extreme to create a buffer zone (land, air, sea)? Is it extreme to try to prevent weapons from being imported to Gaza? Is it extreme to want to prevent terrorism and suicide attacks and attacks such as the one at Tel Aviv yesterday?

Shusha...

Why, in your opinion, are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland?

Zionism = Extremism

Shusha...

Why, in your opinion, are the Jewish people still having to defend their homeland?

in other words - "Why should the Jews just not let themselves be butchered in restaurants on daily basis? see how they hate Palestinians?! they dare not to want to be shot dead by their guns!"

It would be naive for a group of people to plan and execute a plan to invade/colonize an inhabited land on another continent and not expect resistance to the colonization/invasion by the native inhabitants. Earlier examples of successful European colonization always resulted in the destruction of the native culture and the elimination/removal of most of the native people.

The Zionists believed that the superiority of their European technology and weaponry would result in such a solution. The intervention of the Arab states prevented the Zionists from evicting all the Muslims and Christians in 1948 as was intended by the Plan Dalet. About half the Christians and Muslims remained in Palestine when the UN sponsored truce was called. Hence, we have a never ending conflict as it is doubtful that Israel will be permitted to eliminate the remaining non-Jews of Palestine as was planned in 1948.

And, I will continue to use the term "zionist" as though it is a bad word, because it is!

"Zionist" MEANS "I support the existence of Israel as a homeland for the Jewish people." If you support the latter, you ARE the former.

What you are doing, in your use of the term "zionist", is adding an entire dimension of negative, hateful connotation to the simple idea that the Jewish people should be supported in the rights to their homeland. Worse, you add a component of "craziness" by transforming it in the term "zionut".

So, seriously, since you have put me in that category, what makes me a "zionist" or a "zionut"?

I believe in the rights of both the Jewish people and the Palestinian people to sovereignty and self-determination in some portion of the territory.

I believe that the solution to the conflict lies in negotiation and a will for peace.

I believe in ensuring that all the refugees are compensated and given a safe and secure home and citizenship.

Zionism = Extremism

In it's ORIGINAL form, then yes, you could classify me as a zionist, in that I believe Jews should have a homeland... But, zionism is now and extreme right wing belief that, today, is outdated, hateful and has no place in the world... Jews have a homeland, zionist goal achieved... Many Jews, 'normal' Jews, not JUST orthodox Jews, do not like what zionism has become!

The "component" of "craziness" is justified... You only have to read some of the posts on here, by non Jews, and see the "craziness"!

WELL SAID HUMANITY! I too do not like what Zionism has become. Who would have even thought the Zionists in Israel would be the only people to ever make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant the Palestinian demand for Jew free land. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. And then you Zionists just can't seem to understand why Israel is thanked with rocket missiles. Stop it you Zionists & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I'm with you MJ. Zionists. Treat the Palestinians in the same manner the Jordanians did. Give them Israeli citizenship. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I'm with you MJ. Zionists. Treat the Palestinians in the same manner the Jordanians did. Give them Israeli citizenship. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

'Atta boy Monte. Thank youfor reminding us how it was Jordan who gave the Palestinians Black September that led to the one & only lasting peace from Palestinians. When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

'Atta boy Monte. Thank youfor reminding us how it was Jordan who gave the Palestinians Black September that led to the one & only lasting peace from Palestinians. When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I agree with you MJ!

Just like you I believe the Zionists should do what Jordan did, give the Palestinians citizenship.

LET THERE BE PEACE!

I so glad we agree.

I agree with you MJ!

Just like you I believe the Zionists should do what Jordan did, give the Palestinians citizenship.

LET THERE BE PEACE!

I so glad we agree.
The Pal'istanians have a (welfare funded) state. That Islamic terrorist "state" has existed since 1988. The other welfare funded Islamic terrorist state is called Gaza'istan.

How about that. Two Islamic terrorist states for the price of one UN funded welfare agency dedicated to the continued support of a forever welfare fraud.

I agree with you MJ!

LET THERE BE PEACE!

I so glad we agree.

Yes. Jordan's Black September saved a whole lot of Palestinian lives over the long run. And yes I agree Israel should learn from Jordan & do the same.

I agree. Israel should enfranchise all the people it rules over. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY! Damn, we are agreeing MJ.

Zionism = Extremism

WELL SAID HUMANITY! I too do not like what Zionism has become. Who would have even thought the Zionists in Israel would be the only people to ever make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant the Palestinian demand for Jew free land. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. And then you Zionists just can't seem to understand why Israel is thanked with rocket missiles. Stop it you Zionists & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

200_s.gif

Forum List

Back