My less popular thoughts.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hi everyone,

I Hope everyone is doing well, I wasn't much active recently but hopefully I'll be more active in the near future.
In the past few months I had a lot on my mind, it wasn't easy for me but it did gave me some new perspective that I sort of ignored but it is a simple truth and I realized it also projects to the conflict. I decided to share my thoughts and I'd love to see what other people think.

What is the core issues in the conflict? Ethnics.. we all knows that. There is the Religious issue, Racial issue, Nationality issue.
What do they all have in common? crowd opinion regarding those issue, we find ourselves related to some of the groups and we take a position that is the collected mind of every side in the conflict.
What reason do we have to put aside personal issues (as individuals) and take on the crowd opinion? only what would seem to be a benefit for us, that also seems to be worth losing our personal issues for.
Does any of that makes sense? No.

Luckily for me I born to the better side, and by better I mean the side that do care about themselves more than concentrating on others, and I'm fully aware of the horrors Israel committed to the Palestinians, there is no denying, but thankfully we do see throughout this simple perspective, Luckily in Israel we are somewhat sane enough to realize that if we have no will to win our own inner conflicts, we cannot survive in conflicts with others, so we did got along, people with many differences got along and still learning to live better with each other for the sake of their own, Africans, Europeans, Americans, Asians, and all thanks to the common view of Judaism("Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these", read more), Military ("If we won't be hanging on each other, we will be hanged one next to each other" Common saying in the IDF) , and Historically - we learned to live with each other, if we like it or not, and surprisingly we achieved great things, and the future is even brighter.

Unfortunately for the Palestinians many have lost this perspective and they're willing to send a teenager with a suicide vest to kill others, not even for revenge, for absolutely no actual reward. and I concluded that even revenge ("justice") can't clouds the judgement of so many individuals to do that. this is where I point fingers to the influence of propaganda and wars of the crowd, and so Golda Meir said “We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”
There is a hope and solution to the conflict, its not a physical solution but a change of mind, eventually we all live our own lives, and Hillel says, "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" (Ethics of the Fathers, 1:14)

I Believe that we can always consider the 'physical' solution to be necessary while in fact it doesn't, once we all will just understand that the only common thing we actually have is us being humans, we would start working positively for the good of all instead of magnifying small and endless differences for reasons of hatred that would never be better than a short sight empty reward.

I'll stop here, Thank you for reading my post, kindly let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Well meaning essay portraying your sincere thoughts, but not everything You said is 100% correct and that's because you stretched the truth a little in an effort to make it balanced. While Israel isn't an angel in this conflict, there is a side here that is mostly at fault.

So I give you a B+.

"Born to the better side" LMAO

The perps here are the Arab Muslim colonists. The Israeli's have made every attempt to stand for peace and the Arab Muslim colonists simply won't have it.

So what was that about "born to the better side"

Hi everyone,

I Hope everyone is doing well, I wasn't much active recently but hopefully I'll be more active in the near future.
In the past few months I had a lot on my mind, it wasn't easy for me but it did gave me some new perspective that I sort of ignored but it is a simple truth and I realized it also projects to the conflict. I decided to share my thoughts and I'd love to see what other people think.

What is the core issues in the conflict? Ethnics.. we all knows that. There is the Religious issue, Racial issue, Nationality issue.
What do they all have in common? crowd opinion regarding those issue, we find ourselves related to some of the groups and we take a position that is the collected mind of every side in the conflict.
What reason do we have to put aside personal issues (as individuals) and take on the crowd opinion? only what would seem to be a benefit for us, that also seems to be worth losing our personal issues for.
Does any of that makes sense? No.

Luckily for me I born to the better side, and by better I mean the side that do care about themselves more than concentrating on others, and I'm fully aware of the horrors Israel committed to the Palestinians, there is no denying, but thankfully we do see throughout this simple perspective, Luckily in Israel we are somewhat sane enough to realize that if we have no will to win our own inner conflicts, we cannot survive in conflicts with others, so we did got along, people with many differences got along and still learning to live better with each other for the sake of their own, Africans, Europeans, Americans, Asians, and all thanks to the common view of Judaism("Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these", read more), Military ("If we won't be hanging on each other, we will be hanged one next to each other" Common saying in the IDF) , and Historically - we learned to live with each other, if we like it or not, and surprisingly we achieved great things, and the future is even brighter.

Unfortunately for the Palestinians many have lost this perspective and they're willing to send a teenager with a suicide vest to kill others, not even for revenge, for absolutely no actual reward. and I concluded that even revenge ("justice") can't clouds the judgement of so many individuals to do that. this is where I point fingers to the influence of propaganda and wars of the crowd, and so Golda Meir said “We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”
There is a hope and solution to the conflict, its not a physical solution but a change of mind, eventually we all live our own lives, and Hillel says, "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" (Ethics of the Fathers, 1:14)

I Believe that we can always consider the 'physical' solution to be necessary while in fact it doesn't, once we all will just understand that the only common thing we actually have is us being humans, we would start working positively for the good of all instead of magnifying small and endless differences for reasons of hatred that would never be better than a short sight empty reward.

I'll stop here, Thank you for reading my post, kindly let me know what you think.

Daniyel, although I didn't understand your post very well, I thank you for going into the lions' den, and protecting Israel by serving in the Israel Defense Forces. May you continue to stay strong against the Arab savages. Kol Hakavod!

When I read something like that I begin to think that man has not progressed. It is as if the vile "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" state of mind of the Europeans in North America has been transferred to the European Jews. The Native Americans were called animals, savages and worse, just like the Palestinians. Only now that we have decimated their population and effectively eliminated their culture do we realize that the Native Americans were simply resisting the European colonization of the land they inhabited. Sure, their "scalping" of Europeans and the raiding and killing of European men, women and children was ineffectual and perhaps they should have realized that resistance was futile. They should have probably submitted immediately. But, that is not human nature. Why do you ask the Palestinians to behave contrary to human nature?

I think you need to discover what we call the "paragraph break".
Well, I kinda made it dummy proof.. :wink_2:

No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what the average speed of a swallow is. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean. No I think you made it reading-proof. Lemme show you what I mean.

Somewhere in the middle of that there's a thought. Try to find it.

If you want to express a thought, you're gonna have to respect your reader. Without that, it simply won't be expressed and you wasted your time.

All I can say is if I were your editor I'd need a pay raise and a YUUGE cup of coffee.

When I read something like that I begin to think that man has not progressed. It is as if the vile "the only good Indian is a dead Indian" state of mind of the Europeans in North America has been transferred to the European Jews. The Native Americans were called animals, savages and worse, just like the Palestinians. Only now that we have decimated their population and effectively eliminated their culture do we realize that the Native Americans were simply resisting the European colonization of the land they inhabited. Sure, their "scalping" of Europeans and the raiding and killing of European men, women and children was ineffectual and perhaps they should have realized that resistance was futile. They should have probably submitted immediately. But, that is not human nature. Why do you ask the Palestinians to behave contrary to human nature?

Every thread is the same off topic response. The land is ancestral and religious Jewish land and so called Palestinians have been behaving exactly like other Islamist terrorist groups have. Maybe that's human nature to an antisemite. After all they're Jews and they don't serve their homeland nor do they deserve to live. Islam must reign.

Every thread is the same off topic response. The land is ancestral and religious Jewish land and so called Palestinians have been behaving exactly like other Islamist terrorist groups have. Maybe that's human nature to an antisemite. After all they're Jews and they don't serve their homeland nor do they deserve to live. Islam must reign.

The European Jews have no ancestral claim to the land. They are Europeans ethnically and genetically. There is nothing antisemitic about stating fact.

And. since the European Jews are not Semites and the Palestinians are, your claim is ludicrous. You are an antisemite, in fact.

The land was inhabited by the native Palestinians, 97% of them Christian and Muslims. Their ancestors converted from the Roman religions as well as other religions when the Roman Empire made Christianity the state religion. A majority of the the same ancestors converted to Islam when the Muslims replaced Christians as rulers.

Study Traces Ashkenazi Roots to European Women Who Probably Converted to Judaism

read more: Study traces Ashkenazi roots to European women who probably converted to Judaism - Jewish World News

The European Jews have no ancestral claim to the land. They are Europeans ethnically and genetically. There is nothing antisemitic about stating fact.

And. since the European Jews are not Semites and the Palestinians are, your claim is ludicrous. You are an antisemite, in fact.

The land was inhabited by the native Palestinians, 97% of them Christian and Muslims. Their ancestors converted from the Roman religions as well as other religions when the Roman Empire made Christianity the state religion. A majority of the the same ancestors converted to Islam when the Muslims replaced Christians as rulers.

Study Traces Ashkenazi Roots to European Women Who Probably Converted to Judaism

read more: Study traces Ashkenazi roots to European women who probably converted to Judaism - Jewish World News
Same off topic diversion, over and over. What is your point? Majority of Israelis are Middle Eastern Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews or descendants of. All the lands Muslims invaded and pillaged and made their own, are they Saudi Arabian Arab Islamic by DNA? Nope.

The land is ancestral, historical and religious Jewish land. There are no and ifs or buts. It's the Arabs that are invaders, here it is from the horse's mouth.

Last edited:

Same off topic diversion, over and over. What is your point? Majority of Israelis are Middle Eastern Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews or descendants of. All the lands Muslims invaded and pillaged and made their own. Are they Saudi Arabian Arab Islamic by DNA? Nope. The land is ancestral, historical and religious Jewish land. There are no and ifs or buts. It's the Arabs that are invaders, here it is from the horse's mouth.

This video proves that half the Palestinians come from Egypt, and the other half from Saudi Arabia. Also, not one word about Christians. The entire video is about Jihad and the Muslim cause.

Last edited:

Same off topic diversion, over and over. What is your point? Majority of Israelis are Middle Eastern Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews or descendants of. All the lands Muslims invaded and pillaged and made their own. Are they Saudi Arabian Arab Islamic by DNA? Nope. The land is ancestral, historical and religious Jewish land. There are no and ifs or buts. It's the Arabs that are invaders, here it is from the horse's mouth.

This video proves that half the Palestinians come from Egypt, and the other half are from Saudi Arabia. Also, not one word about Christians. The entire video is about Jihad and the Muslim cause.

Even Palestinian leaders have said the same in the past. A label and identity that never existed and nobody mentions that these Pslestinians are Arab invaders, identical in religion, culture, language, food, looks, DNA. The obvious fraud of a Palestine or Palestinian is ignored, and they're citing DNA studies of Jews in Jewish holy land, which at best are controversial and conflicting. It's pretty pathetic and desperate, you have to admit.

Here's another horse's mouth:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

The video proves absolutely nothing. The ravings of a wild eyed Islamist who represents fraction of the Palestinian people is not proof. LOL

The video proves absolutely nothing. The ravings of a wild eyed Islamist who represents fraction of the Palestinian people is not proof. LOL
Hah? The guy is the Hamas minister who are actually the "elected" terrorist leaders of the entire Palestinian people, and are now in full control of Gaza. You obviously missed the part where he said Gazans are all Egyptians and even their last names are Egyptain last names. So how do so many Gazans have the last name "Masri" translated FROM EGYPT if they really aren't from Egypt? You are a fraudster.

A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool. Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community.

Palestinians | Open Access articles | Open Access journals | Conference Proceedings | Editors | Authors | Reviewers | scientific events

This video proves that half the Palestinians come from Egypt, and the other half from Saudi Arabia. Also, not one word about Christians. The entire video is about Jihad and the Muslim cause.

And most Jews living in Israel come from Europe, America, Africa and Oceania!

You point is what exactly?

Point? Did you realize you just cited a study that conflicts with the previous study. Ha ha ha.

Studies are a dime a dozen. Palestinians are Arabs, no different than their neighboring Arabs. That is more than obvious. No need for a study to confirm that.

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -

And most Jews living in Israel come from Europe, America, Africa and Oceania!

You point is what exactly?

Bzzzt wrong. Israel today is majority Jews from the Middle East, or descendants of. Link? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back