Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

Wait a minute, the local ZioNazis posted a link to a Hasbara site that claimed ISIS and Hamas are cooperating. Are you doing your regular clown dance for us?

Wait a minute, the local ZioNazis posted a link to a Hasbara site that claimed ISIS and Hamas are cooperating. Are you doing your regular clown dance for us?

Oh Monte. What am I to do with you? You see, whenever terrorist groups unite to kill Israeli's, a power struggle ensues whereby their top priority is to kill each other. Once again let us join together in supporting both sides to win, until there are none. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Oh Monte. What am I to do with you? You see, whenever terrorist groups unite to kill Israeli's, a power struggle ensues whereby their top priority is to kill each other. Once again let us join together in supporting both sides to win, until there are none. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So, ISIS is allied with Hamas and Hamas is fighting ISIS. Whatever are we going to do with you. You don't know which propaganda scenario (falsely) demonizes the Palestinians more so you can't decide.

But, your clown dancing is entertaining all the same.

So, ISIS is allied with Hamas and Hamas is fighting ISIS. Whatever are we going to do with you. You don't know which propaganda scenario (falsely) demonizes the Palestinians more so you can't decide.

Yes, my prediction came true. First they unite. And then they kill each other.

The various franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc, will occassionaly stop slaughtering each other in a Hudna if there is a perceived gain. But, a Hudna is only a temporary cease fire to rearm and regroup. It's an islamo-slaughterfest with a time-out.

Just give the happy-fun gee-had a bit of the time and the islamo's will take up where they left off, ventilating each other's turbans.

The various franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc, will occassionaly stop slaughtering each other in a Hudna if there is a perceived gain. But, a Hudna is only a temporary cease fire to rearm and regroup. It's an islamo-slaughterfest with a time-out.

Just give the happy-fun gee-had a bit of the time and the islamo's will take up where they left off, ventilating each other's turbans.

Yep! No different than with Hamas & Fatah. Heads are still rolling on both sides.

Well hold on to your turbans, infidels, the Hudna may be over. It seems the two Islamic terrorist franchises competing for shares in the UN sponsored welfare fraud are having a bit of a tiff over who is the real Islamist and who isn't.

Let's anticipate that these angry fellows can work out their difference in proper Islamic terrorist form, with gunfire and beheading of the rival tribe.

Hamas slams 'Arafat the coward'

Hamas slams 'Arafat the coward'

Despite Cairo talks to unify Palestinian factions, Hamas heats up rivalry by attacking Fatah founder for fleeing battle with IDF in 1968

Senior Hamas politburo official Mahmoud al-Zahar reignited the war of words between his terrorist organization and Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction, which have long been bitter rivals.

Hamas and Fatah have remained violently divided despite the unity deal sealed by Abbas in April 2014 when he torpedoed the US-led peace talks.

In recent days - even as Egypt is leading talks in Cairo to try and unify the Palestinian factions - al-Zahar upped the ante on Hamas-Fatah tensions by slamming Fatah founder and arch-terrorist Yasser Arafat for being a "coward" and fleeing a battle with Israel, before later bragging about the battle.

Al-Zahar said that back in 1980 he visited Jordan as part of a delegation of the physicians association, and together with his Jordanian colleagues toured the area where the Battle of Karameh took place in 1968.

In the battle IDF forces raided one of Arafat's Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) terrorist camps in Jordan, and engaged in battle with PLO terrorists and Jordanian soldiers.

Let us all join together & root for both of these groups to start killing each other, until there are none. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

IDF: Hamas Militants Fighting Alongside ISIS in Sinai

Oh the irony...

You are rooting for killings yet finish your post with a call for peace...

What a complete and utter hypocritical cock you are!

HUH??? Like you I want to "FREE PALESTINE" from the damn Zionists & their agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions provoking the Palestinians by keeping them in Israel under Israeli control. Face it you Zionists, never once has Israel even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. Shame on you all.

And right on cue the islamonazi moron spouts his oxymoron when he has been shown to be LYING

Let us all join together & root for both of these groups to start killing each other, until there are none. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Oh the irony...

HUH??? Like you I want to "FREE PALESTINE" from the damn Zionists & their agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions provoking the Palestinians by keeping them in Israel under Israeli control. Face it you Zionists, never once has Israel even tried to help free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. Shame on you all.

Do you want to try posting that again when you are sober and can write something legible?

The terrorist Muslims in Gaza are as bad as the terrorist Jews in Israel...

Don't you agree?

Oh the irony...

Do you want to try posting that again when you are sober and can write something legible?

The terrorist Muslims in Gaza are as bad as the terrorist Jews in Israel...

Don't you agree?

Good news! Palestinian terrorist groups have now caused Bibi to add Lieberman to his staff to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Likud-Yisrael Beiteinu 'mega' party //Netanyahu: Joint ballot with Lieberman will allow Israel to face challenges ahead

Looking forward to another few thousand of maimed and dead Palestinian women and children MJB?

Looking forward to another few thousand of maimed and dead Palestinian women and children MJB?

Oh Monte, what am I to do with you? You tell me which is best.

1. Israel learns from Jordan by massacring enough Palestinian terrorists in one swipe to establish a lasting peace.

2. Things go on endlessly as they are whereby every time Israel retaliates Palestinian terrorist attacks far more Palestinians end up dead over the long run & still no peace.

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

There you go, looking forward to the massacre of Palestinians. That's what sets apart the neutral observers and the troubled psychopaths that invariably support Israel. We would like to see a peaceful solution in which there is a secular and democratic established for all the people currently under Israeli Jew control, now that a 2-state solution is not viable.

You maniacs want the death of all the non-Jews so that Palestine becomes exclusively Jewish.

Forum List

Back