Terrorist Antifa Exposed

Still the left here will defend them.
Thank you Andy Ngo. No wonder they hate you.

Once these inbreds are dropped Democrats won't have anything preserving their agenda.

They are the last gasp of a largely illiterate political movement.

Keep it classy libs. Attacking a peaceful protester and his daughter. Those people should be charged with assault on a minor.

One of these fathers who see their daughter attacked by Antifa scumbag terrorists might 'go postal'.
Surround the fuckers and tear off their masks and post their faces on the internet and DOX them.
They are no better than ISIS.

I wonder how many of thse people in black and wearing masks and instigating some of these incidents are cops.

History is ripe with examples of just that very phenomenon.

What kind of sick fool takes a child into something like that?

She's not a child. She's a small hateful adult woman who's father uses for photo ops like this. They have a creepy relationship which has been featured on a reality TV tattoo show.

Yet we have a liberal tradition in this country called free expression.

You are a leftist fascist rather than a liberal, so you support attacks against those who do not share your fascist values.

As far as hatred is concerned, all of it in the video was being expressed by your fellow fascists. What sort of hatred has this "small adult woman" expressed? It would be interesting to know. If she has expressed actual hatred, it would be helpful to know who or what she hates rather than rely on the opinion of one who has proven he cannot be trusted. If she HAS expressed hatred, the proper response is not thuggery.

How do you leftist fascists expect anybody to think you are any better than those you attack when your very behavior says otherwise?

What kind of sick fool takes a child into something like that?

She's not a child. She's a small hateful adult woman who's father uses for photo ops like this. They have a creepy relationship which has been featured on a reality TV tattoo show.

Yet we have a liberal tradition in this country called free expression.

You are a leftist fascist rather than a liberal, so you support attacks against those who do not share your fascist values.

As far as hatred is concerned, all of it in the video was being expressed by your fellow fascists. What sort of hatred has this "small adult woman" expressed? It would be interesting to know. If she has expressed actual hatred, it would be helpful to know who or what she hates rather than rely on the opinion of one who has proven he cannot be trusted. If she HAS expressed hatred, the proper response is not thuggery.

How do you leftist fascists expect anybody to think you are any better than those you attack when your very behavior says otherwise?

Do a little research dumbass. She's a well known white supremacist.

I'm anti-fascist. Aren't you?

I'm anti-fascist. Aren't you?

yes, but the difference between us is that I oppose ALL fascism and not just the right wing variety.

You are too stupid to realize that one does not oppose fascism by being just as fascist.

Sorry. You've no evidence that those people in Portland who showed up to send a message to your white supremacist pals are in any way fascist.

They are responding to fascism. Their entire existence is a reaction to white supremacist fascism.

I'm with them. Fuck white supremacists.

Sorry. You've no evidence that those people in Portland who showed up to send a message to your white supremacist pals are in any way fascist.

They are responding to fascism. Their entire existence is a reaction to white supremacist fascism.

I'm with them. Fuck white supremacists.
You stand with the people with the bottles of piss, baseball bats, bricks, shivs, collapsible metal rods, chemical weapons, claw hammers, namchuks, etc.
I guess that's what makes you "morally superior".

And that you give yourself, or your anarchist/Communist comrades, permission to stab, club, spray, hit, strike and maim
the people who oppose you, whether actual white supremacists or not, is what makes you such a dangerous reprehensible human being, though you are much more like a rabid animal.
Or a piece of animal shit on your shoes.

Fuck Antifa swine and the vermin that support them. In a just nation they would be hunted down and imprisoned for a good long time.. just like real Nazis after WWII. How's that for irony.

Everyone knows real Nazis and white supremacists are very few and far inbetween
and it behooves anarchist criminals like Antifa to greatly exaggerate their numbers
so they can spread their mayhem and play tough guys just like in their own imagined
video games, like the kind they play in their mom's basements.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back