Terrorist Antifa Exposed

yes, but the difference between us is that I oppose ALL fascism and not just the right wing variety.

You are too stupid to realize that one does not oppose fascism by being just as fascist.
Much much MORE fascist and criminal, obviously. Proud Boys do not instigate violence but they react to it.
Ask Andy Ngo what he did to deserve the brain injury he received from Antifa assholes for daring to walk in the same
punk city, Portland, Oregon, they were occupying.

I'm anti-fascist. Aren't you?

yes, but the difference between us is that I oppose ALL fascism and not just the right wing variety.

You are too stupid to realize that one does not oppose fascism by being just as fascist.

Sorry. You've no evidence that those people in Portland who showed up to send a message to your white supremacist pals are in any way fascist.

They are responding to fascism. Their entire existence is a reaction to white supremacist fascism.

I'm with them. Fuck white supremacists.
Yes, you have the mind of a child .

Still the left here will defend them.
Thank you Andy Ngo. No wonder they hate you.

What kind of sick fool takes a child into something like that?

She's not a child. She's a small hateful adult woman who's father uses for photo ops like this. They have a creepy relationship which has been featured on a reality TV tattoo show.

Yet we have a liberal tradition in this country called free expression.

You are a leftist fascist rather than a liberal, so you support attacks against those who do not share your fascist values.

As far as hatred is concerned, all of it in the video was being expressed by your fellow fascists. What sort of hatred has this "small adult woman" expressed? It would be interesting to know. If she has expressed actual hatred, it would be helpful to know who or what she hates rather than rely on the opinion of one who has proven he cannot be trusted. If she HAS expressed hatred, the proper response is not thuggery.

How do you leftist fascists expect anybody to think you are any better than those you attack when your very behavior says otherwise?

Do a little research dumbass. She's a well known white supremacist.

I'm anti-fascist. Aren't you?

You lost all meaning to fascism, fascist

Still the left here will defend them.
Thank you Andy Ngo. No wonder they hate you.

What kind of sick fool takes a child into something like that?

Straight out of the libtardo handbook.

Blame the victim and defend the criminal.

Are you saying he would have been treated better if he shows up at a Trump rally with "I hate Trump" written on his shirt?

Let's test it out. You put on your "I hate Trump" shirt and go to a Trump rally.

They'll just laugh at you just like we do here.

27 Aug 2019 Washington Examiner: Journalist Andy Ngo Out at Quillette After Controversial Video Surfaces

Forum List

Back